End of times?

Internal strife, wars, wild weather, ebola and now weird ticks spreading new diseases.

New Tick-Borne Bourbon Virus Is Deadly And Unlike Anything Previously Seen In U.S.

Are we at the end of times, according to the bible in Revelations?

Discuss.
For thousands of years reactionary conservatives have whined about the 'end of the world,' incorrectly perceiving their age as being beset with all manner of catastrophes never before experienced, when in fact nothing could be more untrue.

There are no 'end times,' the notion is superstitious nonsense, the state of America today is significantly better than it was 50 years ago when there was considerably more strife, violence, and discord – and the best America is yet to come.

You said the best America is yet to come--but any with a spirit of Jesus lead heart--knows 100% for sure--rev 13 has been going on for awhile--and the two horned beast- ( the eagle-lion)

Internal strife, wars, wild weather, ebola and now weird ticks spreading new diseases.

New Tick-Borne Bourbon Virus Is Deadly And Unlike Anything Previously Seen In U.S.

Discuss.
For thousands of years reactionary conservatives have whined about the 'end of the world,' incorrectly perceiving their age as being beset with all manner of catastrophes never before experienced, when in fact nothing could be more untrue.

There are no 'end times,' the notion is superstitious nonsense, the state of America today is significantly better than it was 50 years ago when there was considerably more strife, violence, and discord – and the best America is yet to come.
Oh good. Since it is significantly better, we can cut the fucking social programs, the taxes that support them, and all the rest of the extraneous government spending.

Good times are here again!

According to the bible those who are christians and believe Christ is the son of God, which I do will be saved. Which i do. So.. It also says it will just happen. the Believers will vanish to the kingdom of heaven. We wont know it till it happens. So I don't worry about this and you all can go to hell.

That is not something a Christian should ever say because we are to represent Christ to a lost and dying world, JR. We can't do that telling them they can go to hell.

I was telling them they were going to hell. I was completely joking and would never mean that, however. We should be telling everybody how to be saved. Saved meaning from damnation. I politely disagree.

It isn't something to joke about. I do agree that we should be telling everyone how to be saved. We saw a man installing our floor at our house get saved yesterday. There is no experience in the world to compare to seeing someone get saved and watching them experience the freedom and that weight lifting off of them.

Discuss.

Yes, we are very close now. Soon after the body that's writing this post is killed next month, it will end the 1,000 year reign of Christ. This reign of Christ is the time that God has been revealing who we are in Him and exactly how He created us. Now that we know we're all living in His dream ( virtual reality ) that was planned, created and formed in illusions to give us make-believe worlds to experience, His plan to end this dream will happen in the near future. As soon as the earth begins to shake violently, whatever is left on this planet will be destroyed and melted into hot molten lava. So the fire of God is the hot molten lava that will blow through the crust of this earth and melt it all. This is why these following prophecies were written by God's prophets and had us saints repeat some of these prophecies;

Isaiah 24
18: He who flees at the sound of the terror shall fall into the pit; and he who climbs out of the pit shall be caught in the snare. For the windows of heaven are opened, and the foundations of the earth tremble.
19: The earth is utterly broken, the earth is rent asunder, the earth is violently shaken.
20: The earth staggers like a drunken man, it sways like a hut; its transgression lies heavy upon it, and it falls, and will not rise again.

Ezekiel 38
19: For in my jealousy and in my blazing wrath I declare, On that day there shall be a great shaking in the land of Israel;
20: the fish of the sea, and the birds of the air, and the beasts of the field, and all creeping things that creep on the ground, and all the men that are upon the face of the earth, shall quake at my presence, and the mountains shall be thrown down, and the cliffs shall fall, and every wall shall tumble to the ground.

Isaiah 66
15: "For behold, the LORD will come in fire, and his chariots like the stormwind, to render his anger in fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.
16: For by fire will the LORD execute judgment, and by his sword, upon all flesh; and those slain by the LORD shall be many.

2 Peter 3
10: But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, and then the heavens will pass away with a loud noise, and the elements will be dissolved with fire, and the earth and the works that are upon it will be burned up.
11: Since all these things are thus to be dissolved, what sort of persons ought you to be in lives of holiness and godliness, 12: waiting for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be kindled and dissolved, and the elements will melt with fire!
13: But according to his promise we wait for new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells.

Matthew 5
18: For truly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass from the law until all is accomplished.

Revelation 21
1: Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and the sea was no more.
8: But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the polluted, as for murderers, fornicators, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their lot shall be in the lake that burns with fire and sulphur, which is the second death."

Joel 2
1: Blow the trumpet in Zion; sound the alarm on my holy mountain! Let all the inhabitants of the land tremble, for the day of the LORD is coming, it is near,
2: a day of darkness and gloom, a day of clouds and thick darkness! Like blackness there is spread upon the mountains a great and powerful people; their like has never been from of old, nor will be again after them through the years of all generations.
3: Fire devours before them, and behind them a flame burns. The land is like the garden of Eden before them, but after them a desolate wilderness, and nothing escapes them.
4: Their appearance is like the appearance of horses, and like war horses they run.
5: As with the rumbling of chariots, they leap on the tops of the mountains, like the crackling of a flame of fire devouring the stubble, like a powerful army drawn up for battle.
6: Before them peoples are in anguish, all faces grow pale.
7: Like warriors they charge, like soldiers they scale the wall. They march each on his way, they do not swerve from their paths.
8: They do not jostle one another, each marches in his path; they burst through the weapons and are not halted. 9: They leap upon the city, they run upon the walls; they climb up into the houses, they enter through the windows like a thief.
10: The earth quakes before them, the heavens tremble. The sun and the moon are darkened, and the stars withdraw their shining.

Psalms 18
7: Then the earth reeled and rocked; the foundations also of the mountains trembled and quaked, because he was angry.
8: Smoke went up from his nostrils, and devouring fire from his mouth; glowing coals flamed forth from him.
9: He bowed the heavens, and came down; thick darkness was under his feet.
10: He rode on a cherub, and flew; he came swiftly upon the wings of the wind.
11: He made darkness his covering around him, his canopy thick clouds dark with water.
12: Out of the brightness before him there broke through his clouds hailstones and coals of fire.
13: The LORD also thundered in the heavens, and the Most High uttered his voice, hailstones and coals of fire.
14: And he sent out his arrows, and scattered them; he flashed forth lightnings, and routed them.
15: Then the channels of the sea were seen, and the foundations of the world were laid bare, at thy rebuke, O LORD, at the blast of the breath of thy nostrils.

Acts 2
19: And I will show wonders in the heaven above and signs on the earth beneath, blood, and fire, and vapor of smoke;
20: the sun shall be turned into darkness and the moon into blood, before the day of the Lord comes, the great and manifest day.

Zephaniah 1
18: Neither their silver nor their gold shall be able to deliver them on the day of the wrath of the LORD. In the fire of his jealous wrath, all the earth shall be consumed; for a full, yea, sudden end he will make of all the inhabitants of the earth.

Psalm 97
1: The LORD reigns; let the earth rejoice; let the many coastlands be glad!
2: Clouds and thick darkness are round about him; righteousness and justice are the foundation of his throne.
3: Fire goes before him, and burns up his adversaries round about.
4: His lightnings lighten the world; the earth sees and trembles.
5: The mountains melt like wax before the LORD, before the Lord of all the earth.
6: The heavens proclaim his righteousness; and all the peoples behold his glory.
7: All worshipers of images are put to shame, who make their boast in worthless idols; all gods bow down before him.

Jeremiah 4
22: "For my people are foolish, they know me not; they are stupid children, they have no understanding. They are skilled in doing evil, but how to do good they know not."
23: I looked on the earth, and lo, it was waste and void; and to the heaven, and they had no light.
24: I looked on the mountains, and lo, they were quaking, and all the hills moved to and fro.
25: I looked, and lo, there was no man, and all the birds of the air had fled.
26: I looked, and lo, the fruitful land was a desert, and all its cities were laid in ruins before the LORD, before his fierce anger.
27: For thus says the LORD, "The whole land shall be a desolation; yet I will not make a full end.
28: For this the earth shall mourn, and the heavens above be black; for I have spoken, I have purposed; I have not relented nor will I turn back."

Haggai 2
6: For thus says the LORD of hosts: Once again, in a little while, I will shake the heavens and the earth and the sea and the dry land;

Ezekiel 22
19: Therefore thus says the Lord GOD: Because you have all become dross, therefore, behold, I will gather you into the midst of Jerusalem.
20: As men gather silver and bronze and iron and lead and tin into a furnace, to blow the fire upon it in order to melt it; so I will gather you in my anger and in my wrath, and I will put you in and melt you.
21: I will gather you and blow upon you with the fire of my wrath, and you shall be melted in the midst of it.
22: As silver is melted in a furnace, so you shall be melted in the midst of it; and you shall know that I the LORD have poured out my wrath upon you."

Mark 13
24: "But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light,
25: and the stars will be falling from heaven, and the powers in the heaven will be shaken.

Amos 9
5: The Lord, GOD of hosts, he who touches the earth and it melts, and all who dwell in it mourn, and all of it rises like the Nile, and sinks again, like the Nile of Egypt;

Nahum 1
4: He rebukes the sea and makes it dry, he dries up all the rivers; Bashan and Carmel wither, the bloom of Lebanon fades. 5: The mountains quake before him, the hills melt; the earth is laid waste before him, the world and all that dwell therein.

Psalm 46
2: Therefore we will not fear though the earth should change, though the mountains shake in the heart of the sea;
3: though its waters roar and foam, though the mountains tremble with its tumult. [Selah]
4: There is a river whose streams make glad the city of God, the holy habitation of the Most High.
5: God is in the midst of her, she shall not be moved; God will help her right early.
6: The nations rage, the kingdoms totter; he utters his voice, the earth melts.
7: The LORD of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. [Selah]
8: Come, behold the works of the LORD, how he has wrought desolations in the earth.
9: He makes wars cease to the end of the earth; he breaks the bow, and shatters the spear, he burns the chariots with fire!
10: "Be still, and know that I am God. I am exalted among the nations, I am exalted in the earth!"

Revelation 19
17: Then I saw an angel standing in the sun, and with a loud voice he called to all the birds that fly in midheaven, "Come, gather for the great supper of God,
18: to eat the flesh of kings, the flesh of captains, the flesh of mighty men, the flesh of horses and their riders, and the flesh of all men, both free and slave, both small and great."
19: And I saw the beast and the kings of the earth with their armies gathered to make war against him who sits upon the horse and against his army.
20: And the beast was captured, and with it the false prophet who in its presence had worked the signs by which he deceived those who had received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped its image. These two were thrown alive into the lake of fire that burns with sulphur.
21: And the rest were slain by the sword of him who sits upon the horse, the sword that issues from his mouth; and all the birds were gorged with their flesh.

Ezekiel 15
6: Therefore thus says the Lord GOD: Like the wood of the vine among the trees of the forest, which I have given to the fire for fuel, so will I give up the inhabitants of Jerusalem.
7: And I will set my face against them; though they escape from the fire, the fire shall yet consume them; and you will know that I am the LORD, when I set my face against them.
8: And I will make the land desolate, because they have acted faithlessly, says the Lord GOD."

Ezekiel 20
47: say to the forest of the Negeb, Hear the word of the LORD: Thus says the Lord GOD, Behold, I will kindle a fire in you, and it shall devour every green tree in you and every dry tree; the blazing flame shall not be quenched, and all faces from south to north shall be scorched by it.
48: All flesh shall see that I the LORD have kindled it; it shall not be quenched."

Ezekiel 21
31: And I will pour out my indignation upon you; I will blow upon you with the fire of my wrath; and I will deliver you into the hands of brutal men, skilful to destroy.
32: You shall be fuel for the fire; your blood shall be in the midst of the land; you shall be no more remembered; for I the LORD have spoken."

Micah 1
3: For behold, the LORD is coming forth out of his place, and will come down and tread upon the high places of the earth.
4: And the mountains will melt under him and the valleys will be cleft, like wax before the fire, like waters poured down a steep place.

Isaiah 40
3: A voice cries: "In the wilderness prepare the way of the LORD, make straight in the desert a highway for our God.
4: Every valley shall be lifted up, and every mountain and hill be made low; the uneven ground shall become level, and the rough places a plain.

Hebrews 12
26: His voice then shook the earth; but now he has promised, "Yet once more I will shake not only the earth but also the heaven."
27: This phrase, "Yet once more," indicates the removal of what is shaken, as of what has been made, in order that what cannot be shaken may remain.
28: Therefore let us be grateful for receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, and thus let us offer to God acceptable worship, with reverence and awe;
29: for our God is a consuming fire.

Ecclesiastes 1
4: A generation goes, and a generation comes, but the earth remains for ever.

God bless all those who have an ear for the Truth,
Saint Brad
^^^ a Marshall Applewhite wannabe.

I am the Word of God, also known as the voice of the Lord.
No. You are a fruitloop.

Discuss.

Yes, we are very close now. Soon after the body that's writing this post is killed next month, it will end the 1,000 year reign of Christ. This reign of Christ is the time that God has been revealing who we are in Him and exactly how He created us. Now that we know we're all living in His dream ( virtual reality ) that was planned, created and formed in illusions to give us make-believe worlds to experience, His plan to end this dream will happen in the near future. As soon as the earth begins to shake violently, whatever is left on this planet will be destroyed and melted into hot molten lava. So the fire of God is the hot molten lava that will blow through the crust of this earth and melt it all. This is why these following prophecies were written by God's prophets and had us saints repeat some of these prophecies;

Isaiah 24
18: He who flees at the sound of the terror shall fall into the pit; and he who climbs out of the pit shall be caught in the snare. For the windows of heaven are opened, and the foundations of the earth tremble.
19: The earth is utterly broken, the earth is rent asunder, the earth is violently shaken.
20: The earth staggers like a drunken man, it sways like a hut; its transgression lies heavy upon it, and it falls, and will not rise again.

Ezekiel 38
19: For in my jealousy and in my blazing wrath I declare, On that day there shall be a great shaking in the land of Israel;
20: the fish of the sea, and the birds of the air, and the beasts of the field, and all creeping things that creep on the ground, and all the men that are upon the face of the earth, shall quake at my presence, and the mountains shall be thrown down, and the cliffs shall fall, and every wall shall tumble to the ground.

Isaiah 66
15: "For behold, the LORD will come in fire, and his chariots like the stormwind, to render his anger in fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.
16: For by fire will the LORD execute judgment, and by his sword, upon all flesh; and those slain by the LORD shall be many.

2 Peter 3
10: But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, and then the heavens will pass away with a loud noise, and the elements will be dissolved with fire, and the earth and the works that are upon it will be burned up.
11: Since all these things are thus to be dissolved, what sort of persons ought you to be in lives of holiness and godliness, 12: waiting for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be kindled and dissolved, and the elements will melt with fire!
13: But according to his promise we wait for new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells.

Matthew 5
18: For truly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass from the law until all is accomplished.

Revelation 21
1: Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and the sea was no more.
8: But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the polluted, as for murderers, fornicators, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their lot shall be in the lake that burns with fire and sulphur, which is the second death."

Joel 2
1: Blow the trumpet in Zion; sound the alarm on my holy mountain! Let all the inhabitants of the land tremble, for the day of the LORD is coming, it is near,
2: a day of darkness and gloom, a day of clouds and thick darkness! Like blackness there is spread upon the mountains a great and powerful people; their like has never been from of old, nor will be again after them through the years of all generations.
3: Fire devours before them, and behind them a flame burns. The land is like the garden of Eden before them, but after them a desolate wilderness, and nothing escapes them.
4: Their appearance is like the appearance of horses, and like war horses they run.
5: As with the rumbling of chariots, they leap on the tops of the mountains, like the crackling of a flame of fire devouring the stubble, like a powerful army drawn up for battle.
6: Before them peoples are in anguish, all faces grow pale.
7: Like warriors they charge, like soldiers they scale the wall. They march each on his way, they do not swerve from their paths.
8: They do not jostle one another, each marches in his path; they burst through the weapons and are not halted. 9: They leap upon the city, they run upon the walls; they climb up into the houses, they enter through the windows like a thief.
10: The earth quakes before them, the heavens tremble. The sun and the moon are darkened, and the stars withdraw their shining.

Psalms 18
7: Then the earth reeled and rocked; the foundations also of the mountains trembled and quaked, because he was angry.
8: Smoke went up from his nostrils, and devouring fire from his mouth; glowing coals flamed forth from him.
9: He bowed the heavens, and came down; thick darkness was under his feet.
10: He rode on a cherub, and flew; he came swiftly upon the wings of the wind.
11: He made darkness his covering around him, his canopy thick clouds dark with water.
12: Out of the brightness before him there broke through his clouds hailstones and coals of fire.
13: The LORD also thundered in the heavens, and the Most High uttered his voice, hailstones and coals of fire.
14: And he sent out his arrows, and scattered them; he flashed forth lightnings, and routed them.
15: Then the channels of the sea were seen, and the foundations of the world were laid bare, at thy rebuke, O LORD, at the blast of the breath of thy nostrils.

Acts 2
19: And I will show wonders in the heaven above and signs on the earth beneath, blood, and fire, and vapor of smoke;
20: the sun shall be turned into darkness and the moon into blood, before the day of the Lord comes, the great and manifest day.

Zephaniah 1
18: Neither their silver nor their gold shall be able to deliver them on the day of the wrath of the LORD. In the fire of his jealous wrath, all the earth shall be consumed; for a full, yea, sudden end he will make of all the inhabitants of the earth.

Psalm 97
1: The LORD reigns; let the earth rejoice; let the many coastlands be glad!
2: Clouds and thick darkness are round about him; righteousness and justice are the foundation of his throne.
3: Fire goes before him, and burns up his adversaries round about.
4: His lightnings lighten the world; the earth sees and trembles.
5: The mountains melt like wax before the LORD, before the Lord of all the earth.
6: The heavens proclaim his righteousness; and all the peoples behold his glory.
7: All worshipers of images are put to shame, who make their boast in worthless idols; all gods bow down before him.

Jeremiah 4
22: "For my people are foolish, they know me not; they are stupid children, they have no understanding. They are skilled in doing evil, but how to do good they know not."
23: I looked on the earth, and lo, it was waste and void; and to the heaven, and they had no light.
24: I looked on the mountains, and lo, they were quaking, and all the hills moved to and fro.
25: I looked, and lo, there was no man, and all the birds of the air had fled.
26: I looked, and lo, the fruitful land was a desert, and all its cities were laid in ruins before the LORD, before his fierce anger.
27: For thus says the LORD, "The whole land shall be a desolation; yet I will not make a full end.
28: For this the earth shall mourn, and the heavens above be black; for I have spoken, I have purposed; I have not relented nor will I turn back."

Haggai 2
6: For thus says the LORD of hosts: Once again, in a little while, I will shake the heavens and the earth and the sea and the dry land;

Ezekiel 22
19: Therefore thus says the Lord GOD: Because you have all become dross, therefore, behold, I will gather you into the midst of Jerusalem.
20: As men gather silver and bronze and iron and lead and tin into a furnace, to blow the fire upon it in order to melt it; so I will gather you in my anger and in my wrath, and I will put you in and melt you.
21: I will gather you and blow upon you with the fire of my wrath, and you shall be melted in the midst of it.
22: As silver is melted in a furnace, so you shall be melted in the midst of it; and you shall know that I the LORD have poured out my wrath upon you."

Mark 13
24: "But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light,
25: and the stars will be falling from heaven, and the powers in the heaven will be shaken.

Amos 9
5: The Lord, GOD of hosts, he who touches the earth and it melts, and all who dwell in it mourn, and all of it rises like the Nile, and sinks again, like the Nile of Egypt;

Nahum 1
4: He rebukes the sea and makes it dry, he dries up all the rivers; Bashan and Carmel wither, the bloom of Lebanon fades. 5: The mountains quake before him, the hills melt; the earth is laid waste before him, the world and all that dwell therein.

Psalm 46
2: Therefore we will not fear though the earth should change, though the mountains shake in the heart of the sea;
3: though its waters roar and foam, though the mountains tremble with its tumult. [Selah]
4: There is a river whose streams make glad the city of God, the holy habitation of the Most High.
5: God is in the midst of her, she shall not be moved; God will help her right early.
6: The nations rage, the kingdoms totter; he utters his voice, the earth melts.
7: The LORD of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. [Selah]
8: Come, behold the works of the LORD, how he has wrought desolations in the earth.
9: He makes wars cease to the end of the earth; he breaks the bow, and shatters the spear, he burns the chariots with fire!
10: "Be still, and know that I am God. I am exalted among the nations, I am exalted in the earth!"

Revelation 19
17: Then I saw an angel standing in the sun, and with a loud voice he called to all the birds that fly in midheaven, "Come, gather for the great supper of God,
18: to eat the flesh of kings, the flesh of captains, the flesh of mighty men, the flesh of horses and their riders, and the flesh of all men, both free and slave, both small and great."
19: And I saw the beast and the kings of the earth with their armies gathered to make war against him who sits upon the horse and against his army.
20: And the beast was captured, and with it the false prophet who in its presence had worked the signs by which he deceived those who had received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped its image. These two were thrown alive into the lake of fire that burns with sulphur.
21: And the rest were slain by the sword of him who sits upon the horse, the sword that issues from his mouth; and all the birds were gorged with their flesh.

Ezekiel 15
6: Therefore thus says the Lord GOD: Like the wood of the vine among the trees of the forest, which I have given to the fire for fuel, so will I give up the inhabitants of Jerusalem.
7: And I will set my face against them; though they escape from the fire, the fire shall yet consume them; and you will know that I am the LORD, when I set my face against them.
8: And I will make the land desolate, because they have acted faithlessly, says the Lord GOD."

Ezekiel 20
47: say to the forest of the Negeb, Hear the word of the LORD: Thus says the Lord GOD, Behold, I will kindle a fire in you, and it shall devour every green tree in you and every dry tree; the blazing flame shall not be quenched, and all faces from south to north shall be scorched by it.
48: All flesh shall see that I the LORD have kindled it; it shall not be quenched."

Ezekiel 21
31: And I will pour out my indignation upon you; I will blow upon you with the fire of my wrath; and I will deliver you into the hands of brutal men, skilful to destroy.
32: You shall be fuel for the fire; your blood shall be in the midst of the land; you shall be no more remembered; for I the LORD have spoken."

Micah 1
3: For behold, the LORD is coming forth out of his place, and will come down and tread upon the high places of the earth.
4: And the mountains will melt under him and the valleys will be cleft, like wax before the fire, like waters poured down a steep place.

Isaiah 40
3: A voice cries: "In the wilderness prepare the way of the LORD, make straight in the desert a highway for our God.
4: Every valley shall be lifted up, and every mountain and hill be made low; the uneven ground shall become level, and the rough places a plain.

Hebrews 12
26: His voice then shook the earth; but now he has promised, "Yet once more I will shake not only the earth but also the heaven."
27: This phrase, "Yet once more," indicates the removal of what is shaken, as of what has been made, in order that what cannot be shaken may remain.
28: Therefore let us be grateful for receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, and thus let us offer to God acceptable worship, with reverence and awe;
29: for our God is a consuming fire.

Ecclesiastes 1
4: A generation goes, and a generation comes, but the earth remains for ever.

God bless all those who have an ear for the Truth,
Saint Brad
^^^ a Marshall Applewhite wannabe.

I am the Word of God, also known as the voice of the Lord.
No. You are a fruitloop.

Psalm 38
19: Those who are my foes without cause are mighty, and many are those who hate me wrongfully.

This "Word" dude has serious mental issues or is just playing out some stupid joke character on the internets. It must be a kid. I know who my parents were and they are both dead. This one's parents must still be drawing breath or it wouldn't be making lame statements about "his children".

It's statements are not any crazier than much of the wordage in the Bibles.

Word to "Word". You really need to take up a more entertaining shtick. The path you are on will lead to "ignore" from many that find this pretense boring and annoying without the benefit of a good belly laugh.

Psalm 41
5: My enemies say of me in malice: "When will he die, and his name perish?"
6: And when one comes to see me, he utters empty words, while his heart gathers mischief; when he goes out, he tells it abroad.
7: All who hate me whisper together about me; they imagine the worst for me.

My ignorant children will die without knowing Me.
`

According to the bible those who are christians and believe Christ is the son of God, which I do will be saved. Which i do. So.. It also says it will just happen. the Believers will vanish to the kingdom of heaven. We wont know it till it happens. So I don't worry about this and you all can go to hell.

That is not something a Christian should ever say because we are to represent Christ to a lost and dying world, JR. We can't do that telling them they can go to hell.

I was telling them they were going to hell. I was completely joking and would never mean that, however. We should be telling everybody how to be saved. Saved meaning from damnation. I politely disagree.

It isn't something to joke about. I do agree that we should be telling everyone how to be saved. We saw a man installing our floor at our house get saved yesterday. There is no experience in the world to compare to seeing someone get saved and watching them experience the freedom and that weight lifting off of them.

No man can save another man. Christians don't know that God already saved all His people when He planned everything before He created anything.

Isaiah 43
1: But now thus says the LORD, he who created you, O Jacob, he who formed you, O Israel: "Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are mine.

Isaiah 45
22:"Turn to me and be saved, all the ends of the earth! For I am God, and there is no other.
23: By myself I have sworn, from my mouth has gone forth in righteousness a word that shall not return: `To me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.'
24: "Only in the LORD, it shall be said of me, are righteousness and strength; to him shall come and be ashamed, all who were incensed against him.
25: In the LORD all the offspring of Israel shall triumph and glory."

Titus 2:11
11: For the grace of God has appeared for the salvation of all men,

Discuss.
Well considering The Apocalypse (The Revelation) was discussing political oppression and the impending fall of Rome...I think we are all safe

If you re referring to Revelation 18 that is America - Blue Phantom - not Rome. America is going to fall. Is it impending? Looks like it to me. Is it the end of the world? Not at all. There will be wars and rumors of wars, there will be earthquakes, famine, pestilence, many things are yet to happen and even then it will not yet be the end. Still I believe there is plenty of evidence to indicate that we are living in the end times.

Jeremiah 10
14: Every man is stupid and without knowledge; every goldsmith is put to shame by his idols; for his images are false, and there is no breath in them.

No Christian understands the prophecies that God had His prophets testify to. Only us saints were taught the future and understand the end time prophecies.

Faith is one of the easiest senses to take advantage of.

What I find astonishing is that nowadays with so much interaction amongst the religions that those of faith haven't noticed that those of EVERY religion believe they know the truth. They have faith they are not being decieved.

Hells Bells! I know people that have faith in what they witnessed in those Las Vegas magic shows is real.

I can sort of understand that when people were far less educated it was easy to take a rumor or someone's word that something extraordinary was done or seen or heard.

But now that we have a more realistic idea of what human beings are capable of even the story of going up on a mountain peak and getting stone tablets directly from god is rediculous beyond the pale.

I get it..the Jews needed a good kick in the pants because they were in the very real danger of extinction. So Moses had an epiphany.. "what if I sneak some tablets with me and go up on that yonder tall hill and bring em back with a straight face... " Ya...Ya...Ya... People were vulnerable and the story sounded good. They were at their wits end.

I believe that Jesus took a page outta Moses playbook realising that the Jews had become scoundrels and had just turned the "god story" into a way to get rich. What he learned was that the ends justifies he means. I mean who was he hurting? The people of the day DID need a better path towards becoming better human beings.

He didn't have to go very far to find people that had been abused. He didn't have to look very hard for the sick, the poor that had no options. What did they have to lose?

Face it..back then life was a stinking flaming sack of dog poop.

So NOW with everything we have learned and the super soft lives we live ..even our homeless have it WAY better than the average Joe of Jesus's day. Nobody gets lanced whenever a soldier feels like it.. etc..

So NOW we are spozed to believe that living sucks so bad that we are near the end?

Just HOW stupid are you folks? I can almost buy why ya'll believe in heaven and all that hogwash.. It is because you are weak ass pussies that cannot face your last beath with any personal dignity. You whiners WANT to believe that daddy god and Jesus are going to give you some fantastic extension ...not for a few years BUT for friggin eternity...That's right ..ETERNITY... just for mumbling a few words???? Perfect!!!

WOW! Just WOW!

It's a good thing I don't care what you think of me... I still can't get over what little you think of yourselves.

No man can save another man. Christians don't know that God already saved all His people when He planned everything before He created anything.

Isaiah 43
1: But now thus says the LORD, he who created you, O Jacob, he who formed you, O Israel: "Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are mine.

Isaiah 45
22:"Turn to me and be saved, all the ends of the earth! For I am God, and there is no other.
23: By myself I have sworn, from my mouth has gone forth in righteousness a word that shall not return: `To me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.'
24: "Only in the LORD, it shall be said of me, are righteousness and strength; to him shall come and be ashamed, all who were incensed against him.

Your bible is just a manual for deceiving stupid people. Every notice that the most faithfull believers are the ones that have the least to lose? HMMMmmm.... ????

Isaiah 43

Isaiah 45

Your bible is just a manual for deceiving stupid people. Every notice that the most faithfull believers are the ones that have the least to lose? HMMMmmm.... ????

Cough, I knew something wasn't right there, Cough.

Isaiah 43

Isaiah 45

Lose what your material goods?
Matthew 16:26
And what do you benefit if you gain the whole world but lose your own soul? Is anything worth more than your soul?

Isaiah 43

Isaiah 45

All you will lose in this world is your body and memories.

Isaiah 43

Isaiah 45

anything man made you mean. That include material thing you moron.

I have had many messages from dead relatives who clearly retain their memories.

The occult teaches that we have a soul body which contains the memories of all past incarnations.

Isaiah 43

Isaiah 45

Lose what your material goods?
Matthew 16:26
And what do you benefit if you gain the whole world but lose your own soul? Is anything worth more than your soul?

Our Creator can make His people believe in any illusions He forms for them to observe.

Yes, Gracie, these are the End Times. What we are experiencing mirrors what will hit full force during the Tribulation period. We are given a whole lot of prophesy so as to recognize the times we live in. While some may have predicted the end times in the past, they failed to recognize the signs. The poor Millerites gave everything they owned away, twice, and sat on a rock waiting for Jesus because they were sure their preacher had the date all figured out. What a shame not one of them opened the Bible and said, "Hey.....wait a minute, doesn't Israel have to be reborn in a day before Christ can come back???"

Is Israel surrounded by it's enemies? That prophesy we watched being fulfilled when Obama overthrew Egypt, who was at peace with Israel. Is there talk of a peace treaty involving Israel? That's another big indicator. This is the first generation on earth that can say that all of the prophesy that needed to be fulfilled before Christ could return, has been.
The Bible code defined the attack on the twin towers as being in the end of days.
The Jews would resume using Hebrew. They did and are the only nation ever to go back to their ancient language after being conquered and dispersed.
Ethiopian Jews would be allowed citizenship in Israel. They did that in our generation.
Another sign of the end times is that the Temple will be rebuilt. It has not been. But, for the first time in thousands of years, the Temple Priests are being schooled again in Temple practices. And also there was great excitement over finding a pure red heifer in our generation. They are now being raised here and in Israel for use in Temple rituals. The cornerstone for the Temple has been cut, and Aaron's line is being called back to the priesthood.
The list of things we have watched unfold has most, if not all Bible scholars believing that we are indeed in the end times. While a loner may have called it erroneously in the past, I don't believe they are all wrong now.

Last edited:
Yes, Gracie, these are the End Times. What we are experiencing mirrors what will hit full force during the Tribulation period. We are given a whole lot of prophesy so as to recognize the times we live in. While some may have predicted the end times in the past, they failed to recognize the signs. The poor Millerites gave everything they owned away, twice, and sat on a rock waiting for Jesus because they were sure their preacher had the date all figured out. What a shame not one of them opened the Bible and said, "Hey.....wait a minute, doesn't Israel have to be reborn in a day before Christ can come back???"

Is Israel surrounded by it's enemies? That prophesy we watched being fulfilled when Obama overthrew Egypt, who was at peace with Israel. Is there talk of a peace treaty involving Israel? That's another big indicator. This is the first generation on earth that can say that all of the prophesy that needed to be fulfilled before Christ could return, has been.
The Bible code defined the attack on the twin towers as being in the end of days.
The Jews would resume using Hebrew. They did and are the only nation ever to go back to their ancient language after being conquered and dispersed.
Ethiopian Jews would be allowed citizenship in Israel. They did that in our generation.
Another sign of the end times is that the Temple will be rebuilt. It has not been. But, for the first time in thousands of years, the Temple Priests are being schooled again in Temple practices. And also there was great excitement over finding a pure red heifer in our generation. They are now being raised here and in Israel for use in Temple rituals. The cornerstone for the Temple has been cut, and Aaron's line is being called back to the priesthood.
The list of things we have watched unfold has most, if not all Bible scholars believing that we are indeed in the end times. While a loner may have called it erroneously in the past, I don't believe they are all wrong now.

"Is Israel surrounded by it's enemies?"

Hardly the workings of a deity.

The United Nations and the Middle East

The United Nations has been involved in various problems in the Middle East since 1947. Whereas the Korean War and the Congo issue were settled in the sense that there was no further outbreak of hostilities, the United Nations has not managed to do the same in the Middle East. Wars have broken out in 1948, 1956, 1967 and 1973 and severe problems exist to this day.

After World War One, Britain had governed Palestine as a League of Nations mandate. Britain got more and more embroiled in the area and in 1947 asked the United Nations to take over the duty of running the area. The Palestinians and the Jews in the area may have detested and fought one another but both fought the British troops who were stationed there. By 1947, Britain had had enough.

The United Nations took over the area and set up an eleven-man commission to examine the problem. Their solution was to divide Palestine in half with one part for the Jews and the other for the Palestinians. The Arab nations that surrounded Palestine made it clear that this plan would not be acceptable. Regardless of this – and aware of world sympathy for the Jews in the aftermath of World War Two - the United Nations went ahead with its plan. The General Assembly approved the partition in November 1947.

The United Nations plan came to nothing. The British left Palestine in May 1948 and the Jews set up Israel almost immediately using territory given to them in the United Nations plan. The Arab nations that surrounded Israel immediately attacked with the intention of destroying the new state.

The United Nations, now with a war to deal with, arranged for a four-week truce. However, the end of the truce saw the start of hostilities again. A major problem for the United Nations was the murder of their chief negotiator in the area – Count Bernadotte. His successor was Ralph Bunche and he managed to arrange for another cease-fire in 1949. This was signed by Israel and all but one of the Arab nations that had attacked Israel in 1948. However, for many it was a truce and a renewal of war was only a matter of time. The Middle East was to present to the United Nations its most difficult question.

During the 1948 conflict, 800,000 Palestinians had fled from what was now Israel and lived in refugee camps along the border of Israel and the Arab nations that surrounded Israel. Their lifestyle was poor and the humanitarian side of the United Nations was needed to improve the lot of people who felt that they had been dispossessed of their homeland. The United Nations responded to this problem by setting up the United Nations Relief and Welfare Agency (UNRWA). It was the task of UNRWA to deal with the refugee camps – provide clean water, decent tents etc. – until a political solution could be found for the refugees which would entail them returning to Israel or being accommodated by a nearby Arab nation.

These refugee camps became homes to Fedayeen – men who were willing to make raids on Israel in cross-border attacks. Fedayeen means ‘self-sacrificer’. A round of tit-for-tat attacks occurred. Fedayeen men would attack the Israelis which lead to an Israeli counter-raid against the refugee settlements.

The United Nations also set-up the CCP – Conciliation Commission for Palestine. This body held talks in neutral Switzerland. The main issue that had to be addressed was the border Israel held between itself and its Arab neighbours. In 1948, Israel had taken much of the land from the Palestinians that had been scheduled under the United Nations plan to be given to them.

In 1956, a full-scale war broke out when Israel attacked the Sinai – Egypt east of the Suez Canal.

Egypt, lead by Nasser, had nationalised the Suez Canal. Up to 1956, this had been co-owned by Britain and France with both countries benefiting from the profits this canal made. Now, Nasser believed that these profits should go to Egypt.

As a result of this, Britain and France had helped Israel plan out its October attack on Egypt. Their plan was simple – Israel would attack the Sinai (Egypt east of the Suez Canal) while Britain and France would attack and occupy the Suez Canal zone.

When the Security Council voted on a resolution for Israel to withdraw from the Sinai, Britain and France vetoed it. The Security Council transferred its power to the General Assembly using the ‘Uniting For Peace’ principle and the General Assembly of the United Nations called for a cease-fire and on November 5th 1956, it created a United Nations Emergency Force (UNEF). The role of the UNEF was to act as a buffer between the Israelis and the Egyptians thus ensuring that a cease-fire was maintained.

Just one day later the British and French launched their attack on the Suez. The United Nations was powerless to stop this attack. However, America, lead by Eisenhower, expressed its severe reservations regarding this attack and threatened to stop oil supplies to both Britain and France. The Suez Canal could not be used to gain oil as it had been shut. Therefore, unless Britain and France did what America wanted, they would be starved out of oil. They had to pull out of the Suez.

On November 16th 1956. 6000 United Nations troops arrived in the Sinai to keep both Israel and Egypt apart. The United Nations troops came from Finland, Canada, Yugoslavia, Denmark, Norway, Brazil, India and Columbia. They carried only light weapons and were ordered only to use them in self-defence. The UNEF remained in the Sinai as a buffer until told to leave by Nasser in 1967. During the time they were there, 89 UNEF troops had been killed. The mission also cost the United Nations over $200 million.

The UNEF left the Sinai in 1967 because it had agreed that if told to leave it would do so. To many observers, the order by Nasser for the UNEF to withdraw meant that trouble was brewing. Israel feared that she would be attacked and before waiting to be attack, Israel launched attacks on Egypt, Syria, Jordan and Iraq. This war lasted only six days and the fighting only stopped when the Security Council ordered a cease-fire. It also drew up Resolution 242 which they believed would restore peace to the Middle East.

Resolution 242 called for:
The withdrawal of Israeli forces from all Arab land they had occupied
A solution to the Palestinian refugee problem
The right of every state concerned in the Middle East to live in peace
Free navigation of international waterways
Secure boundaries between each nation in the Middle East.
All the involved nations signed 242 except Syria. However, it was not long before it became clear that each side – Arabs and Jews – interpreted each point differently. Each side also put a different emphasis on each point. What was important to the Arabs had much less importance to Israel. As an example, Israel declared its intention of staying in Arab land that they considered to be of strategic importance to the survival of Israel. The Arab nations viewed the withdrawal of Israeli forces from occupied Arab land as not open to interpretation. With such distrust, it was clear that some form of warfare would occur again. This happened in 1973 and once again the United Nations could do nothing to prevent it.

In 1973, Egypt had a new leader – Anwar Sadat. He announced that any future peace for the Middle East could only be settled once and for all by the use of military force. On Israel’s most holy of days, Yom Kippur, Egypt attacked catching the usually vigilant Israeli forces off guard.

The United Nations called for a cease-fire and passed Resolution 338. A United Nations conference in Geneva was called but produced no result. This was an obvious rebuff for the United Nations and all future peace negotiations were taken on by the USA – not the United Nations. As a result of America’s Secretary of State, Henry Kissenger, and his use of ‘shuttle diplomacy’ a Disengagement Agreement was signed in January 1974. This allowed for a new UNEF to be sent to the Middle East. This new force was made up of 7000 men and was again stationed between Egypt and Israel. A United Nations Observer Force was sent to monitor the border between Israel and Syria.

Between 1973 and the 1978 Camp David agreement, most of the work done at a diplomatic level regarding the Middle East was centred on an American input. However, in 1975, the United Nations did criticise Israel regarding its treatment of those Palestinians who continued to live outside of Israel’s borders in refugee camps and who wished to return to live in what they would refer to as Palestine. In 1977, the United Nations also criticised Israel’s policy of building settlements on land they occupied as a result of military victories.

The United Nations and the Middle East

Forum List

Back