End of times?

I am the Christ where all God's people exist.
OMG!!! Can I play?!? So you are Christ? Great to meet you. YWHW talks to me. Can I pass any messages along for you?

You already have passed me a message and I understand it very well.
I did? What was it?

That you're not interested in learning who you are in God.
What gave you that idea? Sure I am. Were you under a different name?

If you listen to my testimonies without arguing, then I'll know exactly who you are.

OMG!!! Can I play?!? So you are Christ? Great to meet you. YWHW talks to me. Can I pass any messages along for you?

I did? What was it?

If you listen to my testimonies without arguing, then I'll know exactly who you are.
I can tell you who I am. Just ask. I consider myself a pretty honest person.

I did? What was it?

I can tell you who I am. Just ask. I consider myself a pretty honest person.

I'm not here to ask you something I already know about you. I'm here to find God's chosen believers who already know that He exists.

Internal strife, wars, wild weather, ebola and now weird ticks spreading new diseases.

New Tick-Borne Bourbon Virus Is Deadly And Unlike Anything Previously Seen In U.S.

Are we at the end of times, according to the bible in Revelations?

Discuss.

I certainly hope so. The end times, however tumultuous, with stars falling from their lofty places, mountains crumbling and valleys being lifted up are figurative depictions of social upheaval and change at the end of the age of darkness and are supposed to be the birth pangs of a new age, an age of light and knowledge and understanding and peace between all people, when the dead come out of their graves, the messianic age with a new heaven and a new earth when the former things, confusion, ignorance, superstition and consequent suffering have passed away and will exist no more.

you have front row seats to see with your own eyes the fulfillment of the end of times...Whats so terrible?

Forum List

Back