Merry Christmas, Everybody!!

AVG-JOE

American Mutt
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2008
Your Imagination
If The Spirit of Christmas is the action, applied by humanity, that's a reflection of everything good that religion in general, and Christianity in particular, has contributed to the human Timeline, Merry Christmas, everybody!!

:party:

What? :eusa_eh:

It's not like the phrase is copyrighted... And those of us who don't believe in the Deity of Jesus of Nazareth would be foolish to ignore the easily documented, human applied, 'Spirit of Christmas' found throughout the year and throughout history.

Jesus said to wash your feet and to be nice to your neighbors... Good advice even if it didn't come from a God.

Just 'cause I don't think Jesus of Nazareth was The God of Abraham in flesh doesn't mean I can't see value in the writings that came to be known as The New Testament.

tumblr_ngj81kfe2B1qgwefso1_500.gif

tumblr_ngj81kfe2B1qgwefso2_500.gif

If The Spirit of Christmas is the action, applied by humanity, that's a reflection of everything good that religion in general, and Christianity in particular, has contributed to the human Timeline, Merry Christmas, everybody!!

:party:

Jesus wasn't born in December (or anywhere near that date) and the holiday is not biblical - related but hope your day is wonderful Joe. If you were Jewish I could wish you a Happy Hanukkah! I do wish you a wonderful New Year!

Forum List

Back