End Game

I'm sensing a strong presence of The Pot in this thread...

Pot1.png

I haven't seen "End Game" but I have seen "Fall of the Republic:The Presidency of Barack Obama". Quick synopsis: Obama was put into power by the Builderburg group and controlled by a powerful international banking conglomerate bent on installing "New World Order". So he's really no different than any other President we've had the last few decades.

I've listened to Alex Jones on the radio before. In his eyes most everything is a conspiracy to include TV commercials. Just imagine if one of George Norry's insane callers on "Coast to Coast AM" had his own show. "George, I saw Mothman!"

Plus I like the fact that whackjob USMB poster "Terral" hates Alex Jones. :lol:

What constitutes a conspiracy loon?

that would be the ones who think that 19 muslins and Bin Laden were behind the attacks of 9/11.:lol::lol::cuckoo: they dont want to see the evidence or facts that it was an inside job.anytime you post vidoes for them to watch,like that monkey,they cover their eyes and ears because they only see what they want to see and hear what they want to hear.

What constitutes a conspiracy loon?

that would be the ones who think that 19 muslins and Bin Laden were behind the attacks of 9/11.:lol::lol::cuckoo: they dont want to see the evidence or facts that it was an inside job.anytime you post vidoes for them to watch,like that monkey,they cover their eyes and ears because they only see what they want to see and hear what they want to hear.

still waiting for you to come up with any verifiable facts. youtube videos arent a reliable source of information, jackass!!! :lol:

Forum List

Back