Buffalo Kicker Tyler Bass getting death threats after missing an end of game kick

This is totally unacceptable. It’s just a game

What about that receiver who dropped a pass in his hands?

What about the coach faking a punt in a horrible position?

Josh also threw 2 passes bad. He should have made those two passes. Shannon Sharp is right. It's about moments. This other guy was saying Baker Mayfield threw for more yards than Goff. Does that matter? Who won? Often times the team that loses throws for more and the team that wins runs more to eat up clock.

Anyways, moments. And today we can analyze why they lost, but tomorrow it's just another year Josh and the Bills failed. If the kicker made the kick, Mahomes would have drove down with 1.5 minutes left and got into field goal position. Then who on the defense would they make death threats against?

But fuck yea that guy has to make that 45 yard kick. Wide right? That's how they lost to NY the last time they were in the Superbowl. Kicker missed, wide right. LOL. This is NFL history. You can't undo it. It's like murdering someone and getting caught. You can't undo what happened. The Bills got murdered, again yesterday. There's always next year. So I guess it's not murder. Just the murder of the Bills season this year. Again. This was supposed to be the year.

I'm listening to First Take.

So now we get to see if Lamar Jackson can beat Patrick Mahomes. Should be interesting. Like Josh, Lamar is favored to win. LOL.

God I hope Detroit beats 49rs and gets to play the Chiefs in the Superbowl. I'd feel more confident playing the Chiefs. We beat them the first game of the year. So without the Mahomes Superbowl Magic, we are better than they are. If everyone's healthy. No excuses why they lost that first game. Other than they just came off winning a Superbowl and weren't as motivated as Detroit was.

Bass should just insist he really made that field goal but that it was rigged and stolen from him. Half of Republicans are stupid enough to b'lieve him.
If he endorses Trump then he'll be safe from any nut with a gun who might actually try something.

I would ask to be traded. Seriously. Would you want to come back to Buffalo next year and kick a field goal in the playoffs if you were this man? The pressure would be too much. If I were the owner, I would not want this man back.

to some people it aint.....look at all the people crying after the game....the caller might have lost a bundle.....

Did you see the Adam Sandler movie Hidden Gems? Holy Cow
1705968053626.png

I actually had a member (won't say who) PM me today wanting me to join him in trashing another member due to some football predictions the other member made.

The first thing I thought of was "damn dude, get a life"....Jeez.
LA Ram Fan? Creep. I was just going to bring him up. As far as betting on these games. He would say that game was rigged. Bills Mafia? Couldn't be any clearer. Going for it on 4th down when you are back on the 30 yard line? Two of those dud passes Josh threw. Roger Goodall told the Bills to throw the game. That fumble on the 1 that the Chiefs did, staged. Dropped passes that should have been caught.

One thing you can't say is the refs rigged the games this weekend. They tried to stay out of it as much as possible. A few fights broke out they could have thrown flags but they didn't. Let them play.

Go sports team! Wish many of these that dedicated about sports would know as much or more about politics, government and the people they vote into office.

Sports team!

This is totally unacceptable. It’s just a game

The game was there for the Bills to win. They went ahead with an 8 minute drive pushing the Chiefs all the way down the field. What happened? Don't blame the kicker, that would have just tied the game anyway and they probably would have lost in OT the way they went in the tank.

The game was there for the Bills to win. They went ahead with an 8 minute drive pushing the Chiefs all the way down the field. What happened? Don't blame the kicker, that would have just tied the game anyway and they probably would have lost in OT the way they went in the tank.
If he makes the kick Mahomes has roughly 2 minutes to get into scoring range. Most likely the chiefs win make or miss on the kick.

What about that receiver who dropped a pass in his hands?

What about the coach faking a punt in a horrible position?

Josh also threw 2 passes bad. He should have made those two passes. Shannon Sharp is right. It's about moments. This other guy was saying Baker Mayfield threw for more yards than Goff. Does that matter? Who won? Often times the team that loses throws for more and the team that wins runs more to eat up clock.

Anyways, moments. And today we can analyze why they lost, but tomorrow it's just another year Josh and the Bills failed. If the kicker made the kick, Mahomes would have drove down with 1.5 minutes left and got into field goal position. Then who on the defense would they make death threats against?

But fuck yea that guy has to make that 45 yard kick. Wide right? That's how they lost to NY the last time they were in the Superbowl. Kicker missed, wide right. LOL. This is NFL history. You can't undo it. It's like murdering someone and getting caught. You can't undo what happened. The Bills got murdered, again yesterday. There's always next year. So I guess it's not murder. Just the murder of the Bills season this year. Again. This was supposed to be the year.

I'm listening to First Take.

So now we get to see if Lamar Jackson can beat Patrick Mahomes. Should be interesting. Like Josh, Lamar is favored to win. LOL.

God I hope Detroit beats 49rs and gets to play the Chiefs in the Superbowl. I'd feel more confident playing the Chiefs. We beat them the first game of the year. So without the Mahomes Superbowl Magic, we are better than they are. If everyone's healthy. No excuses why they lost that first game. Other than they just came off winning a Superbowl and weren't as motivated as Detroit was.
Even if buffalo would have scored a touchdown on that final drive, if they left time on the clock, Kansas City may have scored. The Ravens are the team this year. They have a great defense and are peaking.

Who gives a shit about Sportsball? It is not like it is really important to anybody except the people that make more money if they win. Of course all that money comes from the idiots that pay the money because they think the game somehow reflects on them.

Forum List

Back