Buffalo Kicker Tyler Bass getting death threats after missing an end of game kick

I love going up north. Out in the woods. I love being on the boat. But it's winter right now. This is why they don't have the NFL in the summer. No one would watch.

If you don't watch tv what do you do? I suspect if I lived with a woman, the tv wouldn't need to be on. We'd be talking. I would only turn the tv on when I wanted to quietly watch something. Not when I'm talking to her. If I lived with a woman I'd have some music on. Slow jams. LOL>
I've been married for 52 years. One of the reasons our marriage lasted is we always each had our own TVs.

When computers first came out we only had one. It take too long before we figured out we each needed our own.

I've been married for 52 years. One of the reasons our marriage lasted is we always each had our own TVs.

When computers first came out we only had one. It take too long before we figured out we each needed our own.
Tablets are great. Although I do prefer to type on a keyboard.

"WE STAND WITH TYLER BASS. DON’T BULLY OUR FRIEND," Ten Lives Club said in an Instagram post with a promotional photo of Bass holding a cat. "We just heard the terrible news that Tyler Bass is receiving threats after yesterday’s game and our phones are ringing off the hook from people who want to donate $22 to Ten Lives Club in Tyler’s name.

"Tyler doesn’t deserve any of the hate he’s receiving. He’s an excellent football player and an even better person who took the time to help our organization and rescue cats last year. Leave our friend alone."

A representative for Ten Lives Club told USA TODAY Sports via Instagram direct message that 646 people have donated for a total of $14,760 as of Monday night.

This is totally unacceptable. It’s just a game

Scott Norwood should reach out to him,there are some crazies in the world,some people are are so fucking crazy they have the priority of putting a regular season football game ahead of their own childrens wedding,I’m serious,I heard an nfl fan say that in a video once that they skipped their sons wedding to not miss a regular season raiders game.

This is totally unacceptable. It’s just a game
"Unacceptable". What a useless expression. It's like a shark without any teeth. Our politicians use it in every debate when confronted with criticism:

The Opposition: "Crime has risen enormously since you've taken office."

The PM: "I stand firmly against it and as I've said on numerous occasions, crime is unacceptable!"

This happens every time a kicker misses a kick like that lets not act like it is anything new from NFL fans

Forum List

Back