End DADT

You held onto sanity as long as you could, eh Bass?

Figured a thread of homosexuality would be all it would take for you to revert to your old ways.

You held onto sanity as long as you could, eh Bass?

Figured a thread of homosexuality would be all it would take for you to revert to your old ways.

I will never accept homosexuality nor tolerate behavior that my religion condemns.
Thus spake the Taliban.

I believe in the Bible and follow Christ, the Bible condemns not condones homosexuality, a choice between God or homosexuality is a no brainer, you've made your choice to do that which is evil in the sight of the Lord.

No this is how it works! You are a homophobe or a bigot if you don't accept their way of life! Your not allowed to disagree with them!
Can you find an alternative defintition of homophobia? I think you summed it up rather well.

This was a stupid comment. A homophobe is someone who has homophobia. Homophobia is defined as an unreasonable fear of homosexuals or homosexuality. Not agreeing with or not accepting the lifestyle does not mean that I fear homosexuals much less have an unreasonable fear.

As you display your unreasonable fear of us.

I will never accept homosexuality nor tolerate behavior that my religion condemns.
Thus spake the Taliban.

I believe in the Bible and follow Christ, the Bible condemns not condones homosexuality, a choice between God or homosexuality is a no brainer, you've made your choice to do that which is evil in the sight of the Lord.
I am not dismissing your faith. That must be understood at this point.

But do you get to choose which Biblical law to follow, or is it the whole enchilada?

I ask because I have a fifteen year old niece. She speak French and English very well. She is a handy girl possessing many marketable skills. What should a good price for her be? I mean if I want to sell her into slavery? Seems Leviticus may serve as a guide in making this determination.

I am currently wearing clothes made from two different materials. this too is an affront to ancient Biblical law. What should my penance be?

I love both the Pittsburgh Steelers and my beloved Ohio State Buckeyes. Should I do penance, as should they for playing with the skin of a pig?

It's gardening season again here in the Rust Belt. According to Biblical law, no one should plant crops of different species adjacent to each other.

Seems there is a lot of law breaking going on here!

And in the Beatitudes, did Jesus of Nazareth say "Love one another as you love Me, except for those damn gays!"?

Don't forget that you can't mix meat and milk products..............

You're gonna have to get rid of your pizza with meat and your cheeseburgers...........

Have you ever served in the military? Unless you have served, you have no valid opinion of DADT!
I have served in the Military. May I speak?

Gays sukking cawk aren't the problem. Wimmen fukking their superiors, officer or enlisted is the problem.

But of course, we can't say that because that would be construed as "misogynist". :rolleyes:

Have you ever served in the military? Unless you have served, you have no valid opinion of DADT!
I have served in the Military. May I speak?

Gays sukking cawk aren't the problem. Wimmen fukking their superiors, officer or enlisted is the problem.

But of course, we can't say that because that would be construed as "misogynist". :rolleyes:

Whatever someone does in their private time is their perogative as an NCO I'm concerned with evaluating the performaces of my soldiers, their health and welfare and molding them into leaders. I stress to them always to keep their personal affairs in order, the minute I have to step in because they cannot manage their personal affairs they lose control. Gays who want DADT lifted are telling me that they can't manage their personal affairs so they need to the military to do it for them. Its a given that gays will use their homosexuality as a weapon to get what they want and as a shield from criticism for substandard performance.

Last edited:
Can you find an alternative defintition of homophobia? I think you summed it up rather well.

This was a stupid comment. A homophobe is someone who has homophobia. Homophobia is defined as an unreasonable fear of homosexuals or homosexuality. Not agreeing with or not accepting the lifestyle does not mean that I fear homosexuals much less have an unreasonable fear.

As you display your unreasonable fear of us.

Nobody is scared of gays, its the reverse, gays are scared of heterosexuals because they expose the 'sexual orientation' of homosexuals to be lies, thats why by default I'm a 'homophobe', the reason is because I don't regard homosexuality as anything but abnormal. deviant sexual acts, gays can't say the same thing about heterosexuality.

[

Whatever someone does in their private time is their perogative as an NCO I'm concerned with evaluating the performaces of my soldiers, their health and welfare and molding them into leaders. I stress to them always to keep tyheir personal affairs in order, the minute I have to step in because they cannot manage their personal affairs they lose control. Gays who want DADT are telling me that they can't manage their personal affairs so they need to the military to do it for them. Its a given that gays will use their homosexuality as a weapon to get what they want and as a shield from criticism for substandard performance.

WTF? How can they if you don't know if they are gay or not....:cuckoo:

[

Whatever someone does in their private time is their perogative as an NCO I'm concerned with evaluating the performaces of my soldiers, their health and welfare and molding them into leaders. I stress to them always to keep tyheir personal affairs in order, the minute I have to step in because they cannot manage their personal affairs they lose control. Gays who want DADT are telling me that they can't manage their personal affairs so they need to the military to do it for them. Its a given that gays will use their homosexuality as a weapon to get what they want and as a shield from criticism for substandard performance.

The movement to lift DADT is because they want the military to defend, manage and protect their homosexuality.

[

The movement to lift DADT is because they want the military to defend, manage and protect their homosexuality.

No. Its not. Its because they want to be able to talk about a huge part of their lives without the fear of getting thrown out of the military.

Try and go a day without mentioning your significant other. At all. They no longer exist. They can't go to functions with you, you can't talk about them, whatever. Now imagine that for a month. Now your entire life....

Gays actually have meaningful relationships as well. Shocking, I know. And when you have a meaningful relationship you want to talk about that person. Include them in your life. Have them come greet you when you arrive from overseas.

Jesus, I am a Chritsian, I don't think people are just born homosexual, I am also a 20 year military veteran. Just let them serve. Seriously, will there be a few who try to grab ass and such? Sure there will be, guess what, there are some women who try to play grab ass with men, and lots of men who try to play grab ass with women. But by and large we're a professional military and very few of the grab assers stick around long.

In my personal opinion homosexuality is a sin, but it is not a crime and shouldnt' preclude anyone from serving if that's their desire.

I've served two tours in Iraq, one tour on the Mexican border and several deployments in the state of Arkansas and I call tell you, I never not once thought "gee I wonder if the dude next to me is gay."

Let em serve openly, who cares?

Jesus, I am a Chritsian, I don't think people are just born homosexual, I am also a 20 year military veteran. Just let them serve. Seriously, will there be a few who try to grab ass and such? Sure there will be, guess what, there are some women who try to play grab ass with men, and lots of men who try to play grab ass with women. But by and large we're a professional military and very few of the grab assers stick around long.

In my personal opinion homosexuality is a sin, but it is not a crime and shouldnt' preclude anyone from serving if that's their desire.

I've served two tours in Iraq, one tour on the Mexican border and several deployments in the state of Arkansas and I call tell you, I never not once thought "gee I wonder if the dude next to me is gay."

Are you in the NG? Seeing as how you stated you served deployments in Arkansas, I have to assume that you are not in the regular military.

Homosexuality doesn't preclude anyone from serving. Really getting tired of hearing this! Quit trying to make it appear as though DADT requires all homosexuals to stay out of the military! It doesn't!

Even though you're wrong about being born gay (yes, there is scientific proof gays are different physically and hormonally), and even though you're a Christian fundamentalist, you at least are able to see beyond your views to what is good for all.

Yes, gays should be allowed to serve openly. Yes, they should also have access to married benefits if they are living in a state that allows gays to marry.

I've never been concerned with how people serving with me have gotten their orgasms, or who from.

I'm just concerned as to whether or not they can cover my six when shit goes down.

By the way.........for all you old timers who are used to seeing me ripping into fundamentalist Christians, take a clue........even though I don't agree with ConHog's views on gays, we both served a full career and see service the same way.

Last edited:

Are you in the NG? Seeing as how you stated you served deployments in Arkansas, I have to assume that you are not in the regular military.

Homosexuality doesn't preclude anyone from serving. Really getting tired of hearing this! Quit trying to make it appear as though DADT requires all homosexuals to stay out of the military! It doesn't!

Yes, I have been full time National Guard since the day I graduated HS. Not weekend duty, it's my regular job.

OH, as for no one says they can't serve. COme on man, they can serve as long as no one finds out they're gay? What if it were say ok beer drinkers can serve as long as no one ever finds out they drink beer? Fundamentally what is the difference? No, I don't want a dude in pink cammo and a boa next me to me a fight, but if I'm in a fight and the guy next to me shooting at the enemy just happened to be gay. I don't care................... His orientation is between him and God.

Last edited:

If you are really a Christian you would do nothing to support sinful behavior nor a sinful lifestyle, you can't toe the line and side with the cares of this world.

If you are really a Christian you would do nothing to support sinful behavior nor a sinful lifestyle, you can't toe the line and side with the cares of this world.

I don't support it, I just recognize that kicking them out of the military accomplishes nothing...

Forum List

Back