Emails, Clinton Foundation, Benghazi, etc...Still No Republicans Coming Close to Beating Hillary

Clinton is dead in the water. The latest WSJ/NBC News poll shows 50% of Americans do not trust her. Ouch!!! :)

Early polling such as the OP presents is strictly about name recognition. Oh course, he and Stat, and others of their ilk know this, but they keep putting out the same crap.

Bottom Line: Hillary's unfavorables are underwater and people do not trust her. The Hildabeast has got a real tough road ahead. :D
What does that matter if the American people don't trust the Republican nominees either? because they don't, and it a wash.

Citing unfavorables with Hillary is all the GOP can do right now, because they are terrified of the head to head polls.

Remember what it felt like when Obama won in 2008, after all that "I can't wait for November" crap?

Romney by a landslide?

Those same people are telling you right now that people don't trust Hillary

Clinton is dead in the water. The latest WSJ/NBC News poll shows 50% of Americans do not trust her. Ouch!!! :)

Early polling such as the OP presents is strictly about name recognition. Oh course, he and Stat, and others of their ilk know this, but they keep putting out the same crap.

Bottom Line: Hillary's unfavorables are underwater and people do not trust her. The Hildabeast has got a real tough road ahead. :D
Aw... hell ..... give her a chance ....... the worst that could happen is that she'll delete your e-mails ......... that's not really that bad ... is it?........ hey, she does have a chance though ..... remember, voters elected Obama .... not once ... but twice ........ that should tell you that voters couldn't give a shit less who sits in the oval office .......

Adult beverages already today?...it's early

Nope. The last drink I had was on July 5th, 2014 (my wedding day).

I hope you're not threatening armed rebellion, because that's a childish reaction to losing an election. If you're capable of that, you should be behind bars or in the looney bin right now.

Not threatening.... promising. It's not a reaction to an election(s). It's a reaction to an un-American (in our mind) philosophy called Liberalism pervading this nation. We (and I) are more than capable of that.

The south tried that in 1860, and it wouldn't work if you tried it today. You'd just get yourself killed.

Better DEAD than RED and that seems to be the only choice in this country at this point in time.

Aw... hell ..... give her a chance ....... the worst that could happen is that she'll delete your e-mails ......... that's not really that bad ... is it?........ hey, she does have a chance though ..... remember, voters elected Obama .... not once ... but twice ........ that should tell you that voters couldn't give a shit less who sits in the oval office .......
Or maybe they do, and that person is simply NOT someone who thinks like you.

I imagine it's easier for you to think people don't care who is in office.

Whatever you do, don't consider the possibility that Americans understand what Republicans stand for, and what Democrats stand for.

Wasn't this the scene in 2007 in Clinton v Obama?
No...In March of 2007...

In the CNN/Opinion Research Corporation poll, 37 percent of registered Democrats said they would vote for Clinton as the Democratic 2008 nominee, while 22 percent named Obama. Fourteen percent went with Gore, and 12 percent backed Edwards

Dems favor Hillary Clinton for 2008 poll shows - CNN.com

So.....yes. Yes it was the scene. Clinton out front, beating everyone. Gee, how did that work out for her?
Wow...you just blurred the numbers well enough to achieve complete denial.

Clinton - 62.2%
Warren - 12.7%
Biden - 9.8%
Sanders - 5.6%
O'Malley - 1.6%
Webb - 1.4%
Chafee - .3%

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - 2016 Democratic Presidential Nomination

:wtf:

Are you illiterate?
Oh, I get it....

You can't tell the difference between numbers, and letters.

I can guess from that, it'll be a waste of time to point out the difference between one number, and another number.

Turn Fox News back on so your world will make sense

Seriously. What? The? Fuck?

Adult beverages already today?...it's early

Nope. The last drink I had was on July 5th, 2014 (my wedding day).

I hope you're not threatening armed rebellion, because that's a childish reaction to losing an election. If you're capable of that, you should be behind bars or in the looney bin right now.

Not threatening.... promising. It's not a reaction to an election(s). It's a reaction to an un-American (in our mind) philosophy called Liberalism pervading this nation. We (and I) are more than capable of that.

The south tried that in 1860, and it wouldn't work if you tried it today. You'd just get yourself killed.

Better DEAD than RED and that seems to be the only choice in this country at this point in time.
If you get mad enough to go start shooting liberals you'll get your wish

No...In March of 2007...

In the CNN/Opinion Research Corporation poll, 37 percent of registered Democrats said they would vote for Clinton as the Democratic 2008 nominee, while 22 percent named Obama. Fourteen percent went with Gore, and 12 percent backed Edwards

So.....yes. Yes it was the scene. Clinton out front, beating everyone. Gee, how did that work out for her?

Clinton - 62.2%
Warren - 12.7%
Biden - 9.8%
Sanders - 5.6%
O'Malley - 1.6%
Webb - 1.4%
Chafee - .3%

Are you illiterate?
Oh, I get it....

I can guess from that, it'll be a waste of time to point out the difference between one number, and another number.

The number 62...is different than the number 37.

Did you not pay attention to how these things work on Sesame Street?

Clinton - 62.2%
Warren - 12.7%
Biden - 9.8%
Sanders - 5.6%
O'Malley - 1.6%
Webb - 1.4%
Chafee - .3%

Are you illiterate?
Oh, I get it....

The number 62...is different than the number 37.

Did you not pay attention to how these things work on Sesame Street?

Are you seriously that stupid? Are you seriously that illiterate?

No...In March of 2007...

RW's want HC to sink because they can't find a candidate worth mentioning much less beating her.

Whatever you do, don't consider the possibility that Americans understand what Republicans stand for, and what Democrats stand for.
That's the problem. Voters don't understand shit, and that's exactly why this country is going to hell in a hand basket.

No...In March of 2007...

RW's want HC to sink because they can't find a candidate worth mentioning much less beating her.
The numbers from the polls Fox News will not cover, do not support the notion that Hillary's approval is sinking

That's the problem. Voters don't understand shit, and that's exactly why this country is going to hell in a hand basket.
The average American voter does not have the time to understand as much about politics as we on this site do.

They make arbitrary decisions they day they cut out of work an hour early to vote.

What's going to go through the minds of many Americans when they pull the lever will be memories of Hillary at Bill's side in the white house, when times were better.

What's going to be on the minds of those same people, if they even know who Rand, Marco, Jeb, or Scott is?

No...In March of 2007...

You think Clinton is worth mentioning? :lol:

Quiet Down Sunny. She could have you rubbed out (-:

Quiet Down Sunny. She could have you rubbed out (-:
Shit .... I never thought about that ........ I had better behave .... thanks for the heads-up my friend ... much appreciated

She's lost six points since March....sinking faster than a submarine with a screen door
How is she sinking?

She remains, through the worst Fox and the GOP has to dish out, still 5-15 points ahead of all Republican challengers.

The difference between Hillary and other potential Democrats now, is very different than Hillary VS other potential Democratic nominees in 2008. There is no Obama, with the potential to promote the concept of "hope and change". Elizabeth Warren does not represent anything new that Hillary couldn't bring to the office.

I'm surprised anyone would be arguing against the numbers. It's like you guys are seeing the "Hillary +10" or "Hillary +7".....in January 2015, and still in May 2015.....but you're just not seeing them or something.

Kind of odd.
Not really odd. Hillary has had the greatest name recognition for years. All the average Joe, non political, middle America people heard about Cruz was "green eggs and ham". All they heard about Walker was his recall election. All they heard about Huckabee was his Evangelical approach. All they heard about Carson was....well....pretty much nothing.

And they are just noticing that cool sounding kid by the name of Rubio.

At this stage you can not look at "head to head".....I mean, heck.....most people struggle between Kerry and Biden when asked who the VP is. Most people only know a few names in Politics after the President.

At this stage, you need to look at Hillary's favorability, likability, and trustworthiness rankings to determine where she stands.

And those numbers are sinking.
What about the favorability, likability, and trustworthiness rankings of the GOP challengers?

Honestly...what you're saying Democrats should be concerned about, sounds just like what Fox News and the GOP wishes Democrats were concerned about.

Right now, Clinton is sitting back biding their time, waiting to unleash the same teams that got Bill elected in 1990, when they need to. Right now they don't
huh?

You said something was odd......so.,.........

I simply explained to you why Clinton head to head rankings are not really moving much whereas her likability and trustworthiness rankings are dipping.

I did not say anything as to what democrats should be concerned about.

Likewise, I did not see any reason to address the GOP challengers and what they lack for you did not say that was odd.

If you prefer just orating and not having a conversation....just say so and I will gladly sit back and let you run the show.

By the way......my premise? Is the exact reason as to why you found something as odd...that is not odd at all.

Forum List

Back