Biden favorable rating 41.3%, unfavorability 52.6%.

There is no spin. Californians are an embarrassment, must be how they keep reelecting a dirtbag like Gavin.
It may have to do with the state's relative economic success.

Screen Shot 2023-04-29 at 12.43.15 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-04-29 at 12.43.53 PM.png

Only if you believe the election propaganda and ignore the 2/3/21 admission in Time Magazine admitting the election was rigged for Joe.

Either that or there are 81 million regretfuls out there with egg on their faces.
Pillow Boy will be pleased to know he is not the last dupe flailing about in that "stolen landslide!" pile of trumpery.

Your maligning the President aside, as a practical matter, what Republican seeking the presidency would be preferred to him?

They are handicapped by an inability to denounce Trump's lies, as well as the Party's unpopular attacks upon reproductive freedom, etc.
I’d like to see a younger, less abrasive and a true fiscal conservative, that about as the Democrats coming up with a younger, centrist fiscally conservative. I’m tired of Presidents running up the debt however we need a Congress that is the opposite of the President.

You must have missed the fact that the single largest area with the most intelligent people with the highest IQs somehow turns out not to be LA, SF, Portland, Detroit, Chicago, Phili, NYC, Baltimore, or any other blue city but the entire upper Midwest.

View attachment 780780

Flyover country is the most intelligent part of the nation, besides New England.

Who'd-a-thunk?

One of us flyover hillbillies, that's who.

My question is, who are these 41%?

Polling Data​

PollDateSampleFavorableUnfavorableSpread
RCP Average3/23 - 4/25--41.352.6-11.3
Economist/YouGov4/22 - 4/251295 RV4850-2
FOX News4/21 - 4/241004 RV4456-12
Harvard-Harris4/18 - 4/191845 RV4154-13
NBC News4/14 - 4/181000 A3848-10
Wall Street Journal4/11 - 4/171500 RV4157-16
ABC News/Ipsos4/6 - 4/7566 A3448-14
Yahoo News3/30 - 3/31719 RV4752-5
Quinnipiac3/23 - 3/271600 RV3756-19
All Biden: Favorable/Unfavorable Polling Data

I have been watching the RCP polling too and of late have really questioned Rasmussen who has consistently given Biden better poll numbers than anybody else for some time now. Why is that?

But we have to accept that the left controls most of government, education, big business, scientific institutions, a lot of religious organizations, etc. And they control most of the media/message including social media.

At least 40+% of Americans thus only see/hear one side of any issue or story as well as all the distorted propaganda of how evil Republicans are. If the media actually did its job in reporting what situations actually exist, I'm pretty sure the polls would look very different. And they wouldn't be good for Democrats.

You can put whatever spin you need on a nest of polling data but ABC news ain't exactly in the bag for Trump and the polling indicates a 34% support for Biden and 48% unfavorable.

Turns out that a lot of smart people have brains enough to NOT want stuck in some dirty, crowded, crime-ridden, smelly place but choose beautiful, wide open God's Country instead.

View attachment 780813

The first photo looks like so many of the tiny farming towns in South Dakota, except with fewer trees and more cornfields. So many beautiful old houses and churches!

It's why I love it here!

You guys are running TRUMP for a third time

:dance:

What happened to all the dozens of posts you put up like this?

What happened to all the dozens of posts you put up like this?

Looks like I got another groupie

Trump left office with a 34% approval rating. And now these idiots want to bring him back.

Even Biden could beat that.
Chicom Joe isn't at the end of his term yet and he is already that low. A year and a half more of him not knowing where he was last week won't help him.

Chicom Joe isn't at the end of his term yet and he is already that low. A year and a half more of him not knowing where he was last week won't help him.
And yet you don’t have any issues with Trump despite his even loser approval ratings.

Why is that, conspiracy theorist simp?

Forum List

Back