Biden favorable rating 41.3%, unfavorability 52.6%.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
My question is, who are these 41%?

Polling Data​

PollDateSampleFavorableUnfavorableSpread
RCP Average3/23 - 4/25--41.352.6-11.3
Economist/YouGov4/22 - 4/251295 RV4850-2
FOX News4/21 - 4/241004 RV4456-12
Harvard-Harris4/18 - 4/191845 RV4154-13
NBC News4/14 - 4/181000 A3848-10
Wall Street Journal4/11 - 4/171500 RV4157-16
ABC News/Ipsos4/6 - 4/7566 A3448-14
Yahoo News3/30 - 3/31719 RV4752-5
Quinnipiac3/23 - 3/271600 RV3756-19
All Biden: Favorable/Unfavorable Polling Data

2vnirg.jpg

I guess Biden is just as bad as Trump was in the ratings, no big surprise, and just think we get to have the two old fossils running for president again, why that's as exciting as watching mold grow.

The stuttering shit clown is only comfortable when he's around kids. They're not going to ask why Hunter was fucking his sister-in-law and smoking crack naked with his 14-year old niece.... or why Ashley is a pill-popping zombie who requires rehab every 6 months.

And they're more likely to believe the bed-shitting shut-in got 81M votes..... :laughing0301:

Joe Biden is a vegetable, an incestuous pedophile, a single digit IQ moron, and a corrupt Chicom owned America hating asshat.
Yet, despite all the propagandistic hysterical revilements that are parroted, reality intervenes and comparative assessment gives him the edge:
Screen Shot 2023-04-29 at 9.00.29 AM.png

Screen Shot 2023-04-29 at 9.01.07 AM.png

In fairness, it must be acknowledged that Trump takes the cake in the least-educated states.

THE LEAST-EDUCATED STATES
41. Tennessee​
42. New Mexico​
43. Nevada​
44. Oklahoma​
45. Kentucky​
46. Alabama​
47. Arkansas​
48. Louisiana​
49. Mississippi​
50. West Virginia​
Screen Shot 2023-04-29 at 9.06.01 AM.png

Yet, despite all the propagandistic hysterical revilements that are parroted, reality intervenes and comparative assessment give him the edge:
In fairness, it must be acknowledged that Trump takes the cake in the least-educated states.

41. Tennessee​
42. New Mexico​
43. Nevada​
44. Oklahoma​
45. Kentucky​
46. Alabama​
47. Arkansas​
48. Louisiana​
49. Mississippi​
50. West Virginia​

The devil is in the details. Biden is disliked largely due to poor policy and the fact that he is severely demented. Trump is disliked largely due to his harsh personality, not actual policy.

The devil is in the details. Biden is disliked largely due to poor policy and the fact that he is severely demented. Trump is disliked largely due to his harsh personality, not actual policy.
Your opinion is taken for what it is worth.

Mine is that there is a pervasive negativity toward politicians, and that none garners majoritarian support. Americans have experienced the administrations of both, and consistently give the President the edge.

• Banned
Yet, despite all the propagandistic hysterical revilements that are parroted, reality intervenes and comparative assessment gives him the edge:

THE LEAST-EDUCATED STATES
41. Tennessee​
42. New Mexico​
43. Nevada​
44. Oklahoma​
45. Kentucky​
46. Alabama​
47. Arkansas​
48. Louisiana​
49. Mississippi​
50. West Virginia​
But......but.....but......ORANGE MAN BAD! :laughing0301: :itsok:

Your opinion is taken for what it is worth.

Mine is that there is a pervasive negativity toward politicians, and that none garners majoritarian support. Americans have experienced the administrations of both, and consistently give the President the edge.

Edge on what grounds? When I hear someone talk negatively about Trump, it is rarely policy driven. Biden is a complete disaster on all policy fronts, however, Americans have become increasingly driven by raw emotions, as opposed to facts. For this very reason, I hope DeSantis wins the Republican primary. If the Presidential race becomes policy driven instead of emotionally and personality driven, Biden will lose in a landslide.

If the gop can muster up even a decent candidate they should easily win. They haven't run a decent one in a long long time.

Yep. Why aren't we getting better candidates? Uber wealthy people aren't doing a good job.

The insidious part of this scenario is the former Senator K. Harris (R-CA), with whom we will undoubtedly be stuck when Biden becomes too feeble or dead to continue.

On policy, Trump absolutely slays Biden, but the Media has created a Trump personality cult that simply hates the mainly-made-up person that they have created.

If literacy tests were re-instituted, Biden would get at most 1/3 of the votes.

If the MSM are saying Potatohead's un favorable rating is over 52% then in reality is probably more like 70%.

Worst President ever!

I guess Biden is just as bad as Trump was in the ratings, no big surprise, and just think we get to have the two old fossils running for president again, why that's as exciting as watching mold grow.
There's no similarities between Biden's age and Trumps. Trump still has more cognitive ability than most 50 year olds. Biden's mind is shot. The years have not been kind to Biden.

Forum List

Back