Biden favorable rating 41.3%, unfavorability 52.6%.

Ok, unlike single digit IQ Dimtard lemmings like you I don't base who I vote for on polls.
I didn’t ask you if you base your vote on polls, conspiracy theorist simp.

Last time we checked, Trump had an even lower approval rating than Biden. Is that a problem for Trump?

Last time we checked, Trump had an even lower approval rating than Biden. Is that a problem for Trump?
You are changing your story, Simp. You asked me if I have issues with Trump's approval ratings.

A

I’d like to see a younger, less abrasive and a true fiscal conservative, that about as the Democrats coming up with a younger, centrist fiscally conservative. I’m tired of Presidents running up the debt however we need a Congress that is the opposite of the President.
Younger is good (and inevitable.) After the the previous president who bloated the national debt, raised the unemployment rate and the ranks of the uninsured was booted, the current one at least has created a record number of jobs with higher wages and benefits, whilst finally fulfilling the prior's failed promise to rebuild the nation's crumbling infrastructure, absolutely essential to continuing prosperity.

Consistently. Theoretically, a Party's political objective is to choose a nominee who is not inferior to his opponent in the public's estimation, but cults do not necessarily share such practical considerations.

Screen Shot 2023-04-29 at 5.13.54 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-04-29 at 5.14.11 PM.png

Younger is good (and inevitable.) After the the previous president who bloated the national debt, raised the unemployment rate and the ranks of the uninsured was booted, the current one at least has created a record number of jobs with higher wages and benefits, whilst finally fulfilling the prior's failed promise to rebuild the nation's crumbling infrastructure, absolutely essential to continuing prosperity.
Record number of jobs after a pandemic that shut the world down, I don’t credit Biden for the jobs but I also blame Biden for inflation either. Biden‘s wanting a $6.4 trillion budget is my issue with him.

Gotta love you stalking me around the message board sweets

Why I am the most admired poster

Wait....you care about that? Some obscure outbound message board populated by people who remember what message boards are?

....really?

The Florida despot is being manhandled by a mouse as a consequence of his seeking retaliation after his discrimination against gay Americans was criticized.

What discrimination against gays?

How is this discrimination? There are many deviant groups and opinions that are not represented in public education. Makes perfect sense to me.
Disparaging gay Americans as a "deviant group" in 2023 evokes the hoary prejudices of yesteryear.

Screen Shot 2023-04-30 at 9.40.43 AM.png

Disparaging gay Americans as a "deviant group" in 2023 evokes the hoary prejudices of yesteryear.

Sorry, but they are not the norm. Leftists push for this to be considered “normal”, despite the obvious biological argument, by presenting it as such in public schools to young, impressionable minds. Being a transvestite, being gay or being unsure about your gender is not “normal” by any reasonable standard. I am not saying they should be discriminated against, but we shouldn’t try to pass it off as “normal“ to school children.

These are the same people who told us that polls don't mean anything when Trump was in office.

:rolleyes:

One thing we do know for sure is that self-proclaimed brilliant Independents will vote for another 4-years of Joe Biden over Trump to cement our country’s dismal future. Absolutely nothing but satiating their childish hatred for all things Trump matters to those geniuses.

One thing we do know for sure is that self-proclaimed brilliant Independents will vote for another 4-years of Joe Biden over Trump to cement our country’s dismal future. Absolutely nothing but satiating their childish hatred for all things Trump matters to those geniuses.

Face it
America soured on Trump with even Republicans saying ENOUGH

By running him again, Republicans can’t say…He has changed, he is not like that anymore
Trump is worse

Forum List

Back