Emails, Clinton Foundation, Benghazi, etc...Still No Republicans Coming Close to Beating Hillary

She's lost six points since March....sinking faster than a submarine with a screen door
How is she sinking?

She remains, through the worst Fox and the GOP has to dish out, still 5-15 points ahead of all Republican challengers.

The difference between Hillary and other potential Democrats now, is very different than Hillary VS other potential Democratic nominees in 2008. There is no Obama, with the potential to promote the concept of "hope and change". Elizabeth Warren does not represent anything new that Hillary couldn't bring to the office.

I'm surprised anyone would be arguing against the numbers. It's like you guys are seeing the "Hillary +10" or "Hillary +7".....in January 2015, and still in May 2015.....but you're just not seeing them or something.

Kind of odd.
Not really odd. Hillary has had the greatest name recognition for years. All the average Joe, non political, middle America people heard about Cruz was "green eggs and ham". All they heard about Walker was his recall election. All they heard about Huckabee was his Evangelical approach. All they heard about Carson was....well....pretty much nothing.

And they are just noticing that cool sounding kid by the name of Rubio.

At this stage you can not look at "head to head".....I mean, heck.....most people struggle between Kerry and Biden when asked who the VP is. Most people only know a few names in Politics after the President.

At this stage, you need to look at Hillary's favorability, likability, and trustworthiness rankings to determine where she stands.

And those numbers are sinking.
What about the favorability, likability, and trustworthiness rankings of the GOP challengers?

Honestly...what you're saying Democrats should be concerned about, sounds just like what Fox News and the GOP wishes Democrats were concerned about.

Right now, Clinton is sitting back biding their time, waiting to unleash the same teams that got Bill elected in 1990, when they need to. Right now they don't
huh?

You said something was odd......so.,.........

I simply explained to you why Clinton head to head rankings are not really moving much whereas her likability and trustworthiness rankings are dipping.

I did not say anything as to what democrats should be concerned about.

Likewise, I did not see any reason to address the GOP challengers and what they lack for you did not say that was odd.

If you prefer just orating and not having a conversation....just say so and I will gladly sit back and let you run the show.

By the way......my premise? Is the exact reason as to why you found something as odd...that is not odd at all.
What I found odd was "why anyone would be arguing against the numbers" that clearly show Hillary polling better than all Republican challengers for the whole year so far.

Threads have topics, and Hillary's numbers, compared to the GOP field, is the topic.

But I'm a reasonable man, and I hate when people try and stifle discussion on other threads because something they don't want to consider is "off topic"

So!...in the interest of conversation...let me try an initiate some, with a question.

Barring some new legitimate scandal, that gains traction with the 95% of Americans who don't watch Fox News, what could happen that would eliminate that 10+ point lead Hillary has over the GOP challengers?

As I remember, the debates do have the potential to swing votes 5% + or -

And why hasn't Karl Rove been busting out his 1980's white board on these polls?

Wasn't this the scene in 2007 in Clinton v Obama?
No...In March of 2007...

In the CNN/Opinion Research Corporation poll, 37 percent of registered Democrats said they would vote for Clinton as the Democratic 2008 nominee, while 22 percent named Obama. Fourteen percent went with Gore, and 12 percent backed Edwards

Dems favor Hillary Clinton for 2008 poll shows - CNN.com

RW's want HC to sink because they can't find a candidate worth mentioning much less beating her.

You think Clinton is worth mentioning? :lol:
You'll be mentioning little else, and for a long time to come. So will Fox News, Rush, Drudge, and Breitbart, at least till November 2020.

She's lost six points since March....sinking faster than a submarine with a screen door
How is she sinking?

She remains, through the worst Fox and the GOP has to dish out, still 5-15 points ahead of all Republican challengers.

The difference between Hillary and other potential Democrats now, is very different than Hillary VS other potential Democratic nominees in 2008. There is no Obama, with the potential to promote the concept of "hope and change". Elizabeth Warren does not represent anything new that Hillary couldn't bring to the office.

I'm surprised anyone would be arguing against the numbers. It's like you guys are seeing the "Hillary +10" or "Hillary +7".....in January 2015, and still in May 2015.....but you're just not seeing them or something.

Kind of odd.
They are ignorant teapers and have ZERO clue about politics.

Best thing, they think they are going to make gains by putting Hillary back in the hot seat over Benghazi. :lol: Fucking idiots. Teapers are the worst thing to EVER happen to the GOP. Ther kid politics and hate have destroyed true conservatism and they are beginning to tear apart this great nation. What a bunch of buffoons...they are going to get Billary elected.

How is she sinking?

Kind of odd.
Not really odd. Hillary has had the greatest name recognition for years. All the average Joe, non political, middle America people heard about Cruz was "green eggs and ham". All they heard about Walker was his recall election. All they heard about Huckabee was his Evangelical approach. All they heard about Carson was....well....pretty much nothing.

At this stage you can not look at "head to head".....I mean, heck.....most people struggle between Kerry and Biden when asked who the VP is. Most people only know a few names in Politics after the President.

At this stage, you need to look at Hillary's favorability, likability, and trustworthiness rankings to determine where she stands.

I agree. It certainly doesn't guarantee a GOP win considering the Republicans' strong propensity to shoot themselves in the foot. But the GOP is putting up some pretty good candidates this time.

I have absolutely no evidence of it, but I have a strong suspicion that with a huge and growing GOP field, the right leaners who expect to vote for one of them are currently favoring one or two in particular. So in those head to head polls, some only give their preferred candidate the edge over Hillary, and because there is so wide a split in preference among the GOP hopefuls, that makes Hillary look really good.

I am hoping that once the field starts narrowing, the percentages will start looking a lot different. I'm also wondering that considering how vile and hateful the social fabric of America has become lately, that those 'evangelical' candidates like Huckabee and Carson who are running on values and principle instead of politics might start looking a lot better to a lot of folks.

She is winning because she supports infrastructure, science, r&d, education and minimum wage.

Minimum wage gets 50-60% on every ballot! Popular!
Education is popular!
Infrastructure is popular!
Science is popular!
R&d is popular!

If the democrats stuck to this and stayed away from inciting pointless riots and division? They'd win!

And yes, things that are popular win come election time.

How is she sinking?

Kind of odd.

I agree. It certainly doesn't guarantee a GOP win considering the Republicans' strong propensity to shoot themselves in the foot. But the GOP is putting up some pretty good candidates this time.

I have absolutely no evidence of it, but I have a strong suspicion that with a huge and growing GOP field, the right leaners who expect to vote for one of them are currently favoring one or two in particular. So in those head to head polls, some only give their preferred candidate the edge over Hillary, and because there is so wide a split in preference among the GOP hopefuls, that makes Hillary look really good.

I am hoping that once the field starts narrowing, the percentages will start looking a lot different. I'm also wondering that considering how vile and hateful the social fabric of America has become lately, that those 'evangelical' candidates like Huckabee and Carson who are running on values and principle instead of politics might start looking a lot better to a lot of folks.
Yeah...there will be 20 candidates...the teapers wll rape each one...then each other...then they will play sophomore politics against a career politician and American disgrace and lose for true conservatives.

How is she sinking?

Kind of odd.

Best thing, they think they are going to make gains by putting Hillary back in the hot seat over Benghazi. :lol: Fucking idiots. Teapers are the worst thing to EVER happen to the GOP. Ther kid politics and hate have destroyed true conservatism and they are beginning to tear apart this great nation. What a bunch of buffoons...they are going to get Billary elected.
I'm a Goldwater Republican, which means I'm a Fiscal Conservative and a Social Libertarian, and that bears little resemblance to the Militia/Tea Party/Evangelical GOP of today.

The policies of Reagan, Eisenhower, and Goldwater are unwelcome in the reactionary GOP of 2015, while the GOP advocacy media, and right wing pseudo "think tanks", are rewriting their own custom made revisionist history back to 1776.

There is no home for moderate conservatives like myself in the GOP these days, if I don't hate gays, minorities, liberals, and Muslims.

Sad trend.

The most politically vocal elements of the GOP in 2015, are the least intelligent, and most impressionable, of the people who vote Republican

How is she sinking?

Kind of odd.

Yeah...there will be 20 candidates...the teapers wll rape each one...then each other...then they will play sophomore politics against a career politician and American disgrace and lose for true conservatives.

Who ever that promises the most slash, cut and burn will win the nomination. What a joke the republican party has become...Too bad the opposition kind of sucks in other ways. :(

How is she sinking?

Kind of odd.

I'm a Goldwater Republican, which means I'm a Fiscal Conservative and a Social Libertarian, and that bears little resemblance to the Militia/Tea Party/Evangelical GOP of today.

The policies of Reagan, Eisenhower, and Goldwater are unwelcome in the reactionary GOP of 2015, while the GOP advocacy media, and right wing pseudo "think tanks", are rewriting their own custom made revisionist history back to 1776.

There is no home for moderate conservatives like myself in the GOP these days, if I don't hate gays, minorities, liberals, and Muslims.

Sad trend.

The most politically vocal elements of the GOP in 2015, are the least intelligent, and most impressionable, of the people who vote Republican

You're right! The republicans of Eisenhower, Goldwater and Reagan did great things for America like build the freeways, form nasa, epa, and had real leadership. Today it is all about WHO WILL CUT THE MOST???? that just isn't a plan! I am all for accountability but they're going way to far!

Even Reagan would be disgusted as he believed in the development of science and started the space station programs that became the international space station. Today republicans are nothing more then hicks and short sighted fools.

How is she sinking?

Kind of odd.

Sad trend.

The tea party has perverted true conservatism. Reagan is turning in his grave.

Teapers today are all about hate politics. They think appealing to the lowest common denominator is a winning strategy. How pathetic. Teaperism is the greatest threat to America today. Their lemming mentality is akin to the Germans under Hitler. I can see them trying to gas gays, blacks, and Mexicans.

Anyone know the names of these "good candidates" the GOP is putting up?

Anyone with R in front their name is toxic to left loons such as yourself, no point in trying to explain that to you

So you can't name any either.....figures.

Like I said, it wouldn't matter to you what I said. Ignorant sheep such as yourself are predictable

Again....you can't name a "good candidate" the GOP has. It's okay, Foxfyre couldn't do it either.

Anyone with R in front their name is toxic to left loons such as yourself, no point in trying to explain that to you

Like I said, it wouldn't matter to you what I said. Ignorant sheep such as yourself are predictable

Again....you can't name a "good candidate" the GOP has. It's okay, Foxfyre couldn't do it either.

Again, it wouldn't matter to you, loon. Look cupcake, anyone using that whore Fluke's pic for an avatar isn't too bright. A sad fact but none the less a fact.

The best candiate the GOP has is hildabeast. With her and the Clinton Crime Syndicate running, its a no brainer GOP win.
:badgrin:

Again, it wouldn't matter to you, loon. Look cupcake, anyone using that whore Fluke's pic for an avatar isn't too bright. A sad fact but none the less a fact.

Foxfyre another conservative using a "whore" word. This is why the nation is getting more and more liberal...to avoid having to identify yourself with people like you two...

Meanwhile...still waiting for the names of the "good candidates" the GOP has.

Any of the below will be better than hildabeast

Ben Carson

Ted Cruz

Carly Fiorina,
100px-Carly_Fiorina_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg

Mike Huckabee,

Rand Paul

Marco Rubio

96px-Scott_Walker_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg

Gov. Scott Walker

Foxfyre another conservative using a "whore" word. This is why the nation is getting more and more liberal...to avoid having to identify yourself with people like you two...

Keep waiting, it's not like you're important or anything

Forum List

Back