Elton John officially declared senile.

"the previous president was rightfully celebrated for his commitment to fighting the global AIDS epidemic.In the four years following the unprecedented creation in 2004 of the funding mechanism known as PEPFAR (President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief), Bush sent some $19 billion to Africa and other hard-hit parts of the world."

Bush led on AIDS funds; will Obama? - CNN

"
How much has the Obama administration added this year? Only $366 million beyond the prior year's level. It doesn't come close to the $1 billion a year the current president promised to add as a candidate.
That Republican president Bush was a bigger advocate on AIDS than "liberal" Obama may come as a surprise, but many people around the world are starting to notice the discrepancy. That includes Desmond Tutu, the former archbishop of Cape Town and Nobel laureate."

Bush led on AIDS funds; will Obama? - CNN

What the hell are you talking about, I'm a right winger and I didnt like the program, but it's a small drop compared to other stuff. And who called Obama African? I do call him a commie, but not becasue of that, I'd rather do that then the stimulus waste of $800 billion.

Who called him an African? Thousands of Birthers. Remember Newt's "anti-colonialist" rants against him?

As for the Stimulus, might I suggest you read the results of what people who are real economists believe.

Stimulus_Survey-e1343235968630.jpg

Oh ok, birthers, ok so truther, why did your friends say Bush allowed 9/11 to happen?

Bush was an idiot when warned by the Clinton folks about the risk of Bin Laden and al Qaeda. None of my friends saw it as a conspiracy. The more fucked up conspiracy that we now know happened, I suggest it was Bush claiming that the mushroom clouds from Iraq were a few minutes away.

Personally, I'm always skeptical about conspiracies, including the bullshit one sold by Bush.

Who called him an African? Thousands of Birthers. Remember Newt's "anti-colonialist" rants against him?

As for the Stimulus, might I suggest you read the results of what people who are real economists believe.

Stimulus_Survey-e1343235968630.jpg

Oh ok, birthers, ok so truther, why did your friends say Bush allowed 9/11 to happen?

Bush was an idiot when warned by the Clinton folks about the risk of Bin Laden and al Qaeda. None of my friends saw it as a conspiracy. The more fucked up conspiracy that we now know happened, I suggest it was Bush claiming that the mushroom clouds from Iraq were a few minutes away.

Personally, I'm always skeptical about conspiracies, including the bullshit one sold by Bush.

First of all you're a dumbass Gay Rights Nazi, and you have no idea what happened pre 9/11, looke up Jaimie Gorelick, she built the wall of failure in the intelligence community. Learn, but you're a dumbfuck....Go on make more arguements like this and how Chick Fil A's CEO is a gay hater (because he disagrees with you on gay marriage, my God you are a certifiable retard)

But here it is, you friend and mind

Jamie Gorelick - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

However, the report from the 9/11 Commission, co-authored by Gorelick, asserts that the 'wall' limiting the ability of federal agencies to cooperate had existed since the 1980s and is in fact not one singular wall but a series of restrictions created over the course of over twenty years.[13]
Jamie Gorelick: My 'Wall' Still in Place

Gorelick made no mention of the fact that it was she herself who constructed the wall of separation - in a 1995 Justice Department directive that emphasized protecting the civil rights of terrorist suspects. (hmmm sound familiar?)

What a scam, the 9/11 commission BWAHAAHAHA

Gorelick was added in February 2006 to Duke University's defense team after the 2006 Duke University lacrosse case scandal. The University faces claims by unaccused members of the team that they "railroaded 47 Duke University students as either principals or accomplices."[17] Gorelick and her law firm left the defense team in July 2011 after Judge Beatty denied Duke's Motions to Dismiss and let the lawsuits proceed in April.

yep a real winner there

I just saw a headline where he praised GWB?

Yes, elton praised one policy of GWBs to help try to prevent AIDS and his intelligence regarding that specific matter. So elton actually sat and listened to the whole conversation he had with GWB at an event and did not take bullshit things out of context like the right, and you, do so often. I am not a huge fan of the egotistical male princess of pop and his diva like actions and reactions, but in this case he is not acting like a spoiled little twat for a change. I don't mind some of his music, but I really despise the spoiled princess diva star type.

Forum List

Back