Obama proud of his record

I am not suprised nobody on the republican side has attacked Obama on his handling of the Oil Spill in the Gulf.

many other issues to get to before that. dont forget, 4 navy seals were tried for beating up a terrorist.

The Hitl...or Obama youth do

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdPSqL9_mfM&bpctr=1343271286&skipcontrinter=1"]BARACK OBAMA HITLER KIDS 2012 ELECTION NWO YOUTH SING FOR MANCHURIAN LEADER AND NEW WORLD ORDER - YouTube[/ame]

I am not suprised nobody on the republican side has attacked Obama on his handling of the Oil Spill in the Gulf.

many other issues to get to before that. dont forget, 4 navy seals were tried for beating up a terrorist.
You are correct. I imagine he will be hit with that from independent attack ads from veteran groups upset about it. That will not sit well with many Americans.

You are correct. I imagine he will be hit with that from independent attack ads from veteran groups upset about it. That will not sit well with many Americans.

no it wont, and than theres another issue, than the gulf, than the whole Doj thing and hopefully the whole ordeal with Arizona where even Brewer has been beating on Obama

lots to get to.

God I hope he really really runs on it......

Obama: "We Tried Our Plan -- And It Worked." - YouTube

Well what do ya know, Rush was right again. Obama's plan all along was to run this country into the ground, which is why he said he "hopes he fails". Unfortunately Obama was successful, and now he is bragging about it.

obama told everyone his campaign trail "i will transform this country" and that was his intent.

Sorry if poeple dont get it when others tell them "i am looking to change eveything"

Republicans hate Obamacare so much, they can't wait to replace Obama with the guy who invented it.

The stock market has doubled since the stimulus.
4.3 million private sector jobs have been created since 2009.
GDP has been growing since 2009.
Americans net worth is up $10 trillion dollars since 2009.
Auto sales are up. Retail sales are up. Home sales are up. Unemployment is down.
Bin Laden is dead, and GM is alive.
Obama has done a very good job.

no it wont, and than theres another issue, than the gulf, than the whole Doj thing and hopefully the whole ordeal with Arizona where even Brewer has been beating on Obama

lots to get to.

Yes. Attack Ads letting the people know that no president in U.S. history has sued a sovereign state for trying to protect its borders from illegals entering the country.

The stock market has doubled since the stimulus.
4.3 million private sector jobs have been created since 2009.
GDP has been growing since 2009.
Americans net worth is up $10 trillion dollars since 2009.
Auto sales are up. Retail sales are up. Home sales are up. Unemployment is down.
Bin Laden is dead, and GM is alive.
Obama has done a very good job.

even the housing market cant co sponsor this, and before u check the numbers they admited it, wasnt houses selling most were mobile homes.

also our debt it up, our relations are down and instead of just the muslims wanting us dead, now our allies are kinda on board.

The othe rnumbers are skewed, kid urself but the big boys need to finish this game.

My Gosh, yes! What a mess that was! How long did it take for him to even acknowledge it? And then do something about it?

I should have all capped Proud and colored it in a rainbow....dang....

Obama proud of his record

Since radicals like him want to "transform" the US
and the first step is break everything down

He should be proud
:eusa_whistle:

Guys a smuck and you can bet he won't run on his record.

He keeps saying he saved the country from another GP but last I heard TARP I was Bush and not Barry boy.

His stimulus did nothing and his shovel ready jobs weren't well, shovel ready.

I'll bet his golf games improved since he became POTUS though.

Forum List

Back