Elizabeth Warren Debacle.What If She Is Not A Native American?Can She Be Sued For Millions?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:CryingCow: We all know her story, she applies for a job, they tell her that they prefer to hire a minority. She comes back and tells the employer that she just found out that she is 1/32nd Native American. So the employer takes her word for it and hires her. Then Elizabeth starts making all of this money because she is a native american. But over the years all of America have become very suspicious of her claim. Now they demand she takes a DNA test!, is she refusing? What if she is forced to? then its discovered she is 100% White? Does she have to give her employer all of the money she has made with them?
Good Question?
:huh1:

If you think proving Warren a liar will make any difference to her liberal supporters it won't. They embrace lying, its the foundation of their agenda.

• Banned
If you think proving Warren a liar will make any difference to her liberal supporters it won't. They embrace lying, its the foundation of their agenda.
Can you imagine Rachael Dolozueala deciding to run for a senate seat? what race and gender will she claim to be?

Having seen a few of those DNA reports, it wouldn't be a great surprise if they did find a smidgeon of Injun in her blood. But one suspects that she has already discretely taken such a test and knows that she would be exposed as a phony. Hence, her refusal at this time.

One might also note that she is a sanctimonious kunt, constantly engaging in the practice that has come to be called, "virtue signaling," and MILLIONS would just love to see her made to look the Fool.

:CryingCow: We all know her story, she applies for a job, they tell her that they prefer to hire a minority. She comes back and tells the employer that she just found out that she is 1/32nd Native American. So the employer takes her word for it and hires her. Then Elizabeth starts making all of this money because she is a native american. But over the years all of America have become very suspicious of her claim. Now they demand she takes a DNA test!, is she refusing? What if she is forced to? then its discovered she is 100% White? Does she have to give her employer all of the money she has made with them?
Good Question?
:huh1:

What a moronic thread......and WHY is this idiot bringing up Warren???....Deflection? Desperation?

Several people involved in hiring her at Harvard and the University of Pennsylvania lent their weight to that claim.

Harvard Law School professor Charles Fried, who served as U.S. Solicitor General under President Ronald Reagan and was part of the committee that put Warren in a tenure position, said in a written statement that her ethnicity never came up during the process.

Fried, who donated $250 to Warren's campaign, told the Republican, a Springfield, Mass., newspaper, in 2012, "This stuff I hear that she was an affirmative action hire, got some kind of a boost, it is so ludicrous and so desperately stupid and ignorant, it just boggles the mind."

Asked about Warren’s minority status, Robert H. Mundheim, the dean who hired Warren at the University of Pennsylvania, told the Boston Globe that summer, "‘I don't think I ever knew that she had those attributes and that would not have made much of a difference."

A number of news organizations interviewed dozens of faculty and students from the three law schools where Warren taught, and no evidence emerged that any claim about her ethnic roots played a role in the hiring process.

The facts: Elizabeth Warren and her Native American ties

Warren comes under pressure to settle Cherokee issue by taking DNA test
‘Take the spit test,’ a liberal newspaper urges Massachusetts Democrat

For the last month, Sen. Elizabeth Warren has tried to put the flap over her disputed claims of Cherokee ancestry behind her by embracing tribal causes, but apparently it’s not working.

Calls are rising in Massachusetts for her to take a DNA test in order to resolve once and for all, whether she’s really a Native American as questions surrounding her lineage continue to dog her Senate reelection campaign.

The Berkshire Eagle, a Massachusetts newspaper that endorsed her in 2012, called Tuesday on Ms. Warren to “screw up her courage and take the spit test,” saying that a positive test “would permanently resolve the issue—while possibly shutting down President Trump.”

Even if the test shows no Cherokee ancestry, “it would be an opportunity for the senator to perform an act rarely seen among politicians: an admission of her error and a full-throated apology to Native American tribes and anyone else offended by her spurious claim,” said the editorial.

“By facing the truth and taking responsibility for it, she would disarm her enemies and show potential voters that she was human and capable of mistakes, just like them,” the newspaper said.

Elizabeth Warren comes under pressure to settle Cherokee issue by taking DNA test

Elizabeth Warren Debacle.What If She Is Not A Native American?Can She Be Sued For Millions?
For anyone to sue her on account of her claim about having some degree of Native American blood/ancestry, the person(s) or entities suing would have to show they suffered some form of harm as a result of her claim or as a result of having relied upon her claim. I can't imagine who'd be able to credibly make such a claim....

we can add pocohauntus to the Al Gore Club
You’re such a fucking asshole you make my head hurt. Liz Warren has done more to protect you from unscrupulous banks than any republican and of course the fraud in Chief but you’re too stupid to know that..

DNA doesn't matter! Warren identifies as a Cherokee. That's why she dyes her hair blond! :20:

hey..didn't warren by a few properties..then flip them for a profit. then has a cow over the evil one percent who also flip properties?

Ah, the new "you are how you identify."

Warren: No to White House bid, DNA test; says heritage 'part of who I am'

Massachusetts Democratic Sen. Elizabeth Warren on Sunday ruled out a 2020 presidential run and taking a DNA test to prove Native American ancestry -- an issue that has nagged her Senate campaigns and would almost certainly create problems in a White House bid.

“I’m not running for president,” Warren, a champion of the Democratic Party’s progressive wing, told “Fox News Sunday.”

When asked Sunday whether she’d agree to calls for genetic testing to resolve the heritage controversy, Warren launched into a family history, as purportedly told by her parents and grandparents, before saying, “It’s a part of who I am, and no one’s ever going to take that away.”

Warren, who is seeking a second Senate term this year, has been accused of saying she is of Native American heritage to help in securing jobs, including one as a Harvard law professor.

Massachusetts Democratic Sen. Elizabeth Warren on Sunday ruled out a 2020 presidential run and taking a DNA test to prove Native American ancestry -- an issue that has nagged her Senate campaigns and would almost certainly create problems in a White House bid.

“I’m not running for president,” Warren, a champion of the Democratic Party’s progressive wing, told “Fox News Sunday.”

When asked Sunday whether she’d agree to calls for genetic testing to resolve the heritage controversy, Warren launched into a family history, as purportedly told by her parents and grandparents, before saying, “It’s a part of who I am, and no one’s ever going to take that away.”

Warren, who is seeking a second Senate term this year, has been accused of saying she is of Native American heritage to help in securing jobs, including one as a Harvard law professor.

It certainly is part of who she is: a big fat liar.

Too funny. If it's not in your blood, it's not part of "who you are".

She's finally figured out just how big the campaign colonoscopy was going to be in her case.

Forum List

Back