WEF shill, Nikki Haley not only gives away what she is, but leaked WEF plans for ending anonymous interest posting.

TheGreatSatan

Diamond Member
Jun 17, 2019
America. I've been here warning you, when the WEF deems their shillbots and NPCs "ineffective", they will move to ban Americans access to sites like this.

Who told Nikki Haley ending anonymous internet posting is a good idea? Her employer. No American would ever even think of such a thing. It's very "WEF/democrat". I bet she even agrees with Hillary about the mass reprogramming of MAGA people in camps. Hillary is Nikki's hero.

Nikki is trying to get Republican support for the WEF internet laws. Right now the WEF is using Democrats and Rinos to push the end of the internet as we know it.

WARNING!!! Soon every poster on sites like this will be doxxed. On the webs, anyone who opposes the Great Reset will be "harassed". The end of free speech is near.

I have zero expectation of anonymity when I post on sites like this. Zero.

America. I've been here warning you, when the WEF deems their shillbots and NPCs "ineffective", they will move to ban Americans access to sites like this.

Who told Nikki Haley ending anonymous internet posting is a good idea? Her employer. No American would ever even think of such a thing. It's very "WEF/democrat". I bet she even agrees with Hillary about the mass reprogramming of MAGA people in camps. Hillary is Nikki's hero.

Nikki is trying to get Republican support for the WEF internet laws. Right now the WEF is using Democrats and Rinos to push the end of the internet as we know it.

WARNING!!! Soon every poster on sites like this will be doxxed. On the webs, anyone who opposes the Great Reset will be "harassed". The end of free speech is near.

It is a stunningly undeniable confluence of talking points betwixt neocon Haley and our would be Globalist overlords.

Give Nikki a break. She's just trying to break that glass ceiling and become the 2024 GOP nominee.

Is "WEF" the new trigger word? Like "George Soros" or "D33P STAIT"...

Nikki sucks, even though the MSM is pushing her hard because they love easily manipulated neocons. She's basically a cross between GWB and Hillary Clinton. Furthermore, it's a bad policy to vote for anyone who still has their baby teeth. MAGA

The Men Who Wanted to Be Left Alone Posted on December 13, 2021

“The most terrifying force of death comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. The moment the Men who wanted to be left alone are forced to fight back, it is a form of suicide. They are literally killing off who they used to be. Which is why, when forced to take up violence, these Men who wanted to be left alone, fight with unholy vengeance against those who murdered their former lives. They fight with raw hate, and a drive that cannot be fathomed by those who are merely play-acting at politics and terror. TRUE TERROR will arrive at these people’s door, and they will cry, scream, and beg for mercy… but it will fall upon the deaf ears of the Men who just wanted to be left alone.” -- author unknown

The best reply to this is that I will start using my real name and identity when Haley does the same.

Forum List

Back