Elisabeth Warren To Speak at Democrat Convention? Are they crazy?

But I am the demographic obama needs to win. The demographic she attracts and plays to is already voting for Obama or at the very least not voting for Romney.

You do realize I'm an independant and have voted for dems, reps, green party, libertarians, tea party, and even written in canidates when I dont see one I think is good enough for my vote presented........well NOW you do.

By using her at the convention it is going to turn off independants and fire up the conservative base, its a bad idea in my opinion if Obama wants to win re-election.

Instead of falling back on old left/right talking points why not actually read what I've been writing in this thread and respond to me appropriately.

Warren is an attack dog on Conservative principles. She will be able to say things that Obama can't. She serves a vital purpose at the convention and the national exposure helps her profile in Massachusetts

I like Warren speaking, she is a proven liar and will say a lot of stupid stuff. I can't wait to listen to her.

Warren will be up there to attack the conservative platform of tax cuts for the rich, repealing Obamacare, unlimited drilling, destroying Medicare and Social Security
She is quite good at it from what I have seen.

Warren is an attack dog on Conservative principles. She will be able to say things that Obama can't. She serves a vital purpose at the convention and the national exposure helps her profile in Massachusetts

I like Warren speaking, she is a proven liar and will say a lot of stupid stuff. I can't wait to listen to her.

Warren will be up there to attack the conservative platform of tax cuts for the rich, repealing Obamacare, unlimited drilling, destroying Medicare and Social Security

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcFDF87-SdQ]Elizabeth Warren on The Myth of Class Warfare: Nobody Got Rich on His Own... - YouTube[/ame]

^ that speech will lose obama votes with independents. At the beginning she nails it pretty good, I like it, then partway through she goes into crazyville and makes me not want her to be in any position of power.

I also take a HUGE issue with her affirmative action "i'm a minority" fiasco and that has a huge impact on my impression of her.

Last edited:
no. i'm offended by STUPID women.

80% of anti-choice activists are men.

what does that tell you, darlin'?

So you dont like Sheila Jackson Lee or Patty Murray?

And how is she stupid?

Also anti-choice, I bet I'm for more choice then you? shall....we...play...a....game?

i'm sorry, dear.

you made a comment about pro-choice women hating anti-choice women.

i didn't see you back that up.

and you didn't answer MY question.

What question????? AGain other than abortion what are you pro choice on? 20 oz sodas? Health insurance? I mean Pro Choice is a euphamism for Pro Abortion, becasue you dont have the stones to be honest.....

and you back alot of stupid women.....so you're a liar.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcFDF87-SdQ]Elizabeth Warren on The Myth of Class Warfare: Nobody Got Rich on His Own... - YouTube[/ame]

^ that speech will lose obama votes with independents. At the beginning she nails it pretty good, I like it, then partway through she goes into crazyville and makes me not want her to be in any position of power.

I also take a HUGE issue with her affirmative action "i'm a minority" fiasco and that has a huge impact on my impression of her.

It is a good speech that appeals to working Americans. They get it.....why don't conservatives. All they have to offer the middle class is the never ending promise of trickle down.

Just wait....that trickle down will start any day now

Will someone tell me did Elizabeth Warren get an invite because she's an American Indian???????? It's not because she's bright.....so any other theories?

It is a good speech that appeals to working Americans. They get it.....why don't conservatives. All they have to offer the middle class is the never ending promise of trickle down.

Dude I'm a working american and I don't even make 50k/year and her speech totally turned me off after 50 seconds, loses me HARDCORE. That rhetoric really really turns me off as those people are the ones who give me my job and pay taxes for all that stuff just like everyone else does...in fact they pay more. @ 50 seconds she totally loses me.

Prior to 50 seconds i'm saying "I like htis lady" but after that time in the video i'm saying "hell no we don't need soimeone who thinks like that in the senate"

I wouldn't classify myself as a conservative though, i'm against the patriot act and for gay marriage amongst other things. You could maybe call me a libertarian but even that doesn't really fit, its closest though.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcFDF87-SdQ"]Elizabeth Warren on The Myth of Class Warfare: Nobody Got Rich on His Own... - YouTube[/ame]

So rightwinger liberals have trickle up envirnomental costs.....dont drill, uese that ethanol....yeah those policies are helping the middle class....

I thought the exact same thing I have to watch this lady with the high cheek bones again. Idk I get bewildered watching her and how anyone could back her after her Indian heritage lies

Elizabeth Warren on The Myth of Class Warfare: Nobody Got Rich on His Own... - YouTube

Dude I'm a working american and I don't even make 50k/year and her speech totally turned me off after 50 seconds, loses me HARDCORE. That rhetoric really really turns me off as those people are the ones who give me my job and pay taxes for all that stuff just like everyone else does...in fact they pay more. @ 50 seconds she totally loses me.

Prior to 50 seconds i'm saying "I like htis lady" but after that time in the video i'm saying "hell no we don't need soimeone who thinks like that in the senate"

I wouldn't classify myself as a conservative though, i'm against the patriot act and for gay marriage amongst other things. You could maybe call me a libertarian but even that doesn't really fit, its closest though.

Warren is right..

Our debt sprang from a $2 trillion tax cut, $2 trillion for wars and $1 trillion unfunded Medicaid Part D.

Her response to class warfare accusations is spot on. Companies DO benefit from being part of our society and asking them to kick in is not class warfare

Should be a great speech at the convention. I can see why Republicans hate her

Elizabeth Warren on The Myth of Class Warfare: Nobody Got Rich on His Own... - YouTube

So rightwinger liberals have trickle up envirnomental costs.....dont drill, uese that ethanol....yeah those policies are helping the middle class....

It's not trickle up environmental costs...it's making companies pay the true price of what they dump into the environment.

Factories used to just dump their waste into the river. They made more money that way, the profit margin was huge.........but someone else was paying the price for their cheap production methods

It's not trickle up environmental costs...it's making companies pay the true price of what they dump into the environment.

Factories used to just dump their waste into the river. They made more money that way, the profit margin was huge.........but someone else was paying the price for their cheap production methods

Yeah I dont think so....Noone is for pollution, but that's not what liberals are after....ethanol gas was a failure and drove up food prices...for what? And when companies pay a cost, what happens?

Warren is right..

Our debt sprang from a $2 trillion tax cut, $2 trillion for wars and $1 trillion unfunded Medicaid Part D.

Her response to class warfare accusations is spot on. Companies DO benefit from being part of our society and asking them to kick in is not class warfare

If this was true, why do liberals like the super complicated tax structure? Why not make it simpler and then raise it, if neccessary, but they raise taxes, then put in loopholes for their friends.....it's all a scam

Warren is right..

If this was true, why do liberals like the super complicated tax structure? Why not make it simpler and then raise it, if neccessary, but they raise taxes, then put in loopholes for their friends.....it's all a scam

Flat tax is a scam to raise taxes on the working poor and decrease taxes on the super rich

There is no other way to implement it

You notice that if a women thinks baby killing is okay and spouts Marxism she is smart but if she is pro life and pro constitution she is considered stupid or crazy??????? I think most of you need to look at your priorities

Yeah I dont think so....Noone is for pollution, but that's not what liberals are after....ethanol gas was a failure and drove up food prices...for what? And when companies pay a cost, what happens?

Typical response when discussing pollution. It is cheaper to dump my waste in the river ........if you make me pay for disposal, it will drive up prices and I will have to lay off workers

Typical response when discussing pollution. It is cheaper to dump my waste in the river ........if you make me pay for disposal, it will drive up prices and I will have to lay off workers

Pollution? I thought we were talking about Warren speaking at the Democratic Convention...oh wait I guess we are still on the same subject.

Pollution? I thought we were talking about Warren speaking at the Democratic Convention...oh wait I guess we are still on the same subject.

She will probably bring up Republican policies destroying the environment

Drill baby drill, Global Warming is a myth

She will probably bring up Republican policies destroying the environment

Drill baby drill, Global Warming is a myth

I just can't wait to see what pollution comes out of her mouth. The Democrats made a great call in having the self admitted liar speak.

She's going to wow the crowd with her Indian sign language waving her arms and hands all over the place.

Forum List

Back