Eliminating churches is the endgame for the homosexual lobby...not gay marriage

I don't have time to read all your shit, just post the links only to the crap you're talking about. Let's start from there.

I already did, moron.

I don't have time to read all your shit, just post the links only to the crap you're talking about. Let's start from there.

I already did, moron.

Yeah, I did a quick search for the word "nazi" from your post and nothing came up in your lengthy post. So, just point to it. I believe it's there it's just that you don't deserve that much of my time so do us both a favor and point that one out.

The term used was "swastika."

"Parishioners at a Catholic church in Riverside, CA, found Prop. 8-related signs arranged in a swastika on the church's front lawn."

Oh, I get it. Someone was comparing this Catholic church to nazis because of their stance on gay marriage. Gee, the right never does anything like that. Grow up.

They put the swastikas on the church's front lawn, numskull. That's a crime. It's similar to burning a cross on someone's front law.

You are such an idiot. You must be queer.

Oh no, on the front lawn? I sure hope those burning crosses didn't....wait, you said swastika flags? Fuck you, who cares.

"The agenda is not tolerance for different beliefs and lifestyles. The agenda is a demand that everyone get on board with the moral revolution or be punished. That means if you or your church won’t get with the program, then the revolutionaries will endeavor to close you down.

"But they aren’t going to say,”We’ll close you down,” in so many words. They will cover it in propaganda that conceals their real aim. They’ll say, as Oppenheimer does, that taxpayers are “subsidizing” churches, that ministers make fat-cat six-figure salaries, and that government should get those rich priests and preachers off the government dole.
"Never mind that the average base salary of a full-time senior pastor ranges from $33,000 to $70,000 (source). Never mind that ministers do pay income taxes. Never mind that it is absurd to suggest not paying taxes is a subsidy. Never mind that exemptions do function to keep church and state out of one another’s business. That doesn’t fit the fictional narrative activists wish to advance—that these churches don’t deserve to have their “subsidy” continued in light of their intolerable views on sexuality."

This has been the goal all along, as everybody knows. It isn't about equal rights for gays. It's about eliminating Christianity.

Ending Tax Exemptions Means Ending Churches

One thing's for sure, the marriage equality decision is allowing us to see how really stupid some people are.

Oh, we knew how stupid you were long before this.
And by stupid, she meant bigoted, bitter, and hateful. lol

"The agenda is not tolerance for different beliefs and lifestyles. The agenda is a demand that everyone get on board with the moral revolution or be punished. That means if you or your church won’t get with the program, then the revolutionaries will endeavor to close you down.

"But they aren’t going to say,”We’ll close you down,” in so many words. They will cover it in propaganda that conceals their real aim. They’ll say, as Oppenheimer does, that taxpayers are “subsidizing” churches, that ministers make fat-cat six-figure salaries, and that government should get those rich priests and preachers off the government dole.
"Never mind that the average base salary of a full-time senior pastor ranges from $33,000 to $70,000 (source). Never mind that ministers do pay income taxes. Never mind that it is absurd to suggest not paying taxes is a subsidy. Never mind that exemptions do function to keep church and state out of one another’s business. That doesn’t fit the fictional narrative activists wish to advance—that these churches don’t deserve to have their “subsidy” continued in light of their intolerable views on sexuality."

This has been the goal all along, as everybody knows. It isn't about equal rights for gays. It's about eliminating Christianity.

BULLSHIT. Start to finish.

progressives hate to be exposed for what they are...self centered, depraved totalitarian scum.

Yes, of course you think it's interesting. Because it's about shutting down churches. Which you all agree is the ultimate goal.

While simultaneously denying it. Libs are terrible liars. :)

Exactly. I read today that the fire breathing radicals are planning to sue churches who refuse to hold gay marriage ceremonies. The first step in eliminating something is vilifying it and that will begin shortly. They are saying no freedom of religion allowed unless people worship the way the left thinks they should. I'm sure some would build churches to worship Obama.

No mentions of how mosques should also be shut down. Wonder why the left never includes Muslims in their conversations regarding gay marriage or the evils of religion.

Seems like all conservatives have these days is ridiculous predictions to scare the hater dupes...
It's not a prediction you moron, Oppenheimer is actively lobbying to shut down churches. Piss off and die.

Spoken like a true Christian.

Wow. She's not impressing you with her Christianity, or living up to your standards of what Christianity should be. How awful.

Remind me again. Who the hell are you, and when did you become the Messiah? Shouldn't there have been a memo telling us we were suddenly supposed to give a rat's ass what you "think"?

Who am I to comment? I'm sure Dingbat was posting for Jesus.

I remember Jesus saying "turn the other cheek, moron," and "piss off and die, you whore.'

I read all about that when I was a kid. :p

images

AwkwardMomentsBible_HateEveryone.jpg

"Eliminating churches is the endgame for the homosexual lobby...not gay marriage"

Another ridiculous lie from the right.

The thing is, of course, when none of this comes to pass, the OP won't return to this thread to admit she was wrong – again.

Yes, of course you think it's interesting. Because it's about shutting down churches. Which you all agree is the ultimate goal.

Exactly. I read today that the fire breathing radicals are planning to sue churches who refuse to hold gay marriage ceremonies. The first step in eliminating something is vilifying it and that will begin shortly. They are saying no freedom of religion allowed unless people worship the way the left thinks they should. I'm sure some would build churches to worship Obama.

No mentions of how mosques should also be shut down. Wonder why the left never includes Muslims in their conversations regarding gay marriage or the evils of religion.
You "read today"... Where did you "read today"?

You must truly be this ignorant.

On what 'grounds' exactly would someone 'sue' churches who refuse to hold gay marriage ceremonies – neither 14th Amendment jurisprudence nor the Obergefell holding apply to private religious entities such as churches, public accommodations laws don't apply because churches aren't involved in commerce, and the First Amendment protects the right to freedom of association where private organizations are at liberty to exclude certain classes of persons absent punitive measures, such as lawsuits. See BSA v. Dale.

Consequently churches will never be 'sued' or 'forced' to afford same-sex couples religious marriage rituals.

In addition to being ignorant, you're also a ridiculous demagogue, partisan hack, and liar.

Churches should voluntarily give up tax exempt status and regain their freedom of speech. Clergy could use political arguments, endorse candidates, and become a political force.

progressives hate to be exposed for what they are...self centered, depraved totalitarian scum.
Quite the amazing hater dupe...an example of progressives being totalitarians, please?

It's funny that anything happens, the right make out it's a conspiracy against them. It's ALWAYS against them. No one does things to be happy, they only do things to piss off the right.

You go have a birthday party, it's to piss off the right.
You get married, it's to piss off the right.
You want to smoke, it's to piss off the right.
You want to go on holiday, it's to piss off the right.

Use your head. The violence against black churches is rightwing violence. You want me to list all of those. Anti-abortion attacks at have occurred in churches are rightwing violence.

Name some liberal terrorism against churches.
Link?

We don't link to common knowledge, your uncommon stupidity notwithstanding.
You have know idea what your talking about as your continued predilection of irrelevancy demonstrates.

Can you name any liberal terrorism against churches in America?

You name one example, and I'll name 2 rightwing examples, and then we'll see who runs out of examples first.
Nothing can compare to the everyday liberal attacks on God and the bible. Liberal ideology is nothing but terrorism against God loving citizens and our nation.

So the rightwinger going into a church and shooting 9 people doesn't compare to some liberal saying mean things about the Bible?

Interesting.

Then why don't you just concede equal rights for gays and worry about the other shit on its own?

Use your head. The violence against black churches is rightwing violence. You want me to list all of those. Anti-abortion attacks at have occurred in churches are rightwing violence.

Name some liberal terrorism against churches.
Link?

We don't link to common knowledge, your uncommon stupidity notwithstanding.
You have know idea what your talking about as your continued predilection of irrelevancy demonstrates.

Can you name any liberal terrorism against churches in America?

You name one example, and I'll name 2 rightwing examples, and then we'll see who runs out of examples first.
Nothing can compare to the everyday liberal attacks on God and the bible. Liberal ideology is nothing but terrorism against God loving citizens and our nation.

If some liberal badmouthing Christians is terrorism then you badmouthing liberals is terrorism.

Forum List

Back