Eli Manning Snubs MC........Obamamobile

Deflecting from your original comment that the manning's were racist doesn't really work here.

The Mannings are Republican and they are racist. Archie more than the boys but it goes without saying. Very few White families whose roots are in Mississippi are liberal in their interaction with anybody except White Christian racists. That's a cold hard fact.

The racist in this thread is you.

The racists in this country are Republican.

Look at the red states....they are the ones where the Ku Klux Klan flourished. Don't you get it. Anybody who believes the southern U S has magically cleaned up it's racism has their heads up their arses so far that they'll never see daylight again.

Deflecting from your original comment that the manning's were racist doesn't really work here.

The Mannings are Republican and they are racist. Archie more than the boys but it goes without saying. Very few White families whose roots are in Mississippi are liberal in their interaction with anybody except White Christian racists. That's a cold hard fact.

You're a stone cold MORON of the lowest order.

It didn't show support for a product 'Made in America'. Even Mississippians should be behind that.

Or maybe he was so wrapped up in the moment of WINNING THE SUPERBOWL that adding another car to his corral didn't rank very high in his brain at the time.

And to the laughing at calling someone racist shit??
Respect should be the default setting.
It shouldn't be "earned". We all deserve it until given a reason NOT to.

JMO
:cool:

Me?

Ima whatever I can find that's cheap and street legal cuz my pos ride just broke down, hard.

:lol:
If it ain't a FORD it's just days away from the scrap yard.

Found On Road Dead
Fix Or Repair Daily
Fucking Old Rebuilt Dodge
Found On Rubbish Dump
Fails On Rainy Days
Failure Of Research & Development
Fords Only Run Downhill
For Old Retarded Drivers

Can't
Handle
Even
Volkswagon
Rabbit
Or
Little
Economy
Trucks

Garbage
Man's
Cadillac

:lol:

First
On
Race
Day

:eusa_whistle:

Actually, it would be nice to have him pick up those keys and say a few words in support of the factory workers who built it. Showing pride in owning American is 'Excellent PR' and shows 'not one ounce' of politics,

Says Obama, as he climbs aboard his Canadian-built campaign bus

holy smokes..

what a pathetic thread

I'll bet you that Archie Manning had an uncle(s) who were members of the Ku Klux Klan. There were two requirements for one to be a candidate for the Klan...to be White and Christian. I lived in west Tennessee which is nothing more or less than north MIssissippi. Why would anybody in their right mind turn and walk away while being awarded the Super Bowl's MVP award and a $100,000 dollar collectible automobile. The MC had to follow him and give him the ignition keys. Like I said....being worth $100 million probably had something to do with it.

i bet your life would be a lot happier if your family tree had branches

He's such a goober.

And quite rich...

I met his Dad once. A true gentlemen.
....But, an amateurish-hu$tler.

He actually thought.....pulling-an-Elway on San Diego (and, getting Eli in the NFC).....would guarantee (himself) one o' the greatest marketing-$cams, ever; a......

Manning vs. Manning
$UPER BOWL!!!!

SORRY, ARCHIE!!!!!!

825.gif

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif

It didn't show support for a product 'Made in America'. Even Mississippians should be behind that.

Or maybe he was so wrapped up in the moment of WINNING THE SUPERBOWL that adding another car to his corral didn't rank very high in his brain at the time.

JMO

OK....the fact that he was rude to the program and the most famous sporting event in the history of the world was just coincidence....SURE IT WAS

I'm sure he already has a far better car, probably a Ferrari or a Lamborghini or perhaps even a Bhughati Veron. Now that would be a car worth paying attention to.

JMO

OK....the fact that he was rude to the program and the most famous sporting event in the history of the world was just coincidence....SURE IT WAS

tell us about your job again, old timer

thats always fascinating

Prove you aren't a racist, give obama some love.

Disgusting. Just truly disgusting.

Forum List

Back