Eli Manning Snubs MC........Obamamobile

holy smokes..

what a pathetic thread

I'll bet you that Archie Manning had an uncle(s) who were members of the Ku Klux Klan. There were two requirements for one to be a candidate for the Klan...to be White and Christian. I lived in west Tennessee which is nothing more or less than north MIssissippi. Why would anybody in their right mind turn and walk away while being awarded the Super Bowl's MVP award and a $100,000 dollar collectible automobile. The MC had to follow him and give him the ignition keys. Like I said....being worth $100 million probably had something to do with it.

KKK-ByrdRobert.jpg

That's how you say STFU in pictures

I am curious as well

Why do you find it amusing that Mr. Manning is labeled a racist without a shred of evidence?

I don't find it amusing at all...

I also don't see a shred of evidence that he is a wonderful gentleman either even though I asked and you said you saw him at a speaking engagement and formed this opinion.

Should I keep asking you why you think that until I get an answer that is satisfactory? No.

Depends on what makes someone a 'wonderful gentleman'. To me, doing the kind of stuff that Eli does for charity does make him a 'decent human being'... which is possibly similar to a 'wonderful gentleman'.

But, of course, if he is a Republican... then clearly he's a racist.... is that the logic you use?

Logic and Sarah have never met.

It didn't show support for a product 'Made in America'. Even Mississippians should be behind that.

Why? obama doesn't understand that. he rode all round america in busses built in Canada. you nimrod.

Grew up in New Fairfield. Danbury HS Class of 67.

I'll be darned. A good friend of mine was (he passed away) was from Middlebury. His Dad was a prominent Doctor at Waterbury Hospital. He still might be. My brother lived in Southbury for many years - same road as Ed Sullivan's home is on... George's Hill Rd.

My sister used to live in Oxford. Been on George's Hill Rd hundreds of times. Went to college in Waterbubble way back when the river still occasionally caught fire.

"By the fall of 2008, credit had frozen across the financial system, including the commercial paper market. The Fed then purchased commercial paper issued by GE 12 times for a total of $16 billion. It bought paper from Harley-Davidson 33 times, for a total of $2.3 billion. It picked up debt issued by Verizon twice, totaling $1.5 billion."

Link: Feds Secretly Bailout GE, Harley-Davidson, Verizon, Foreign Banks And Foreign Industry | Sad Hill News

For the uninformed or willfully ignorant President Obama did not take office until January 2009.

I am talking about Eli Manning's net worth and you post this? What in the fuck are you babbling about?

You're avitar numbnuts. HD got bailed out by the Fed under Bush.

You do realize that that is not a Harley Davidson, don't you?

The man is a good man. Check out all his charities. I absolutely love what he does for the non profit guide dog school.

Eli and Peyton Manning volunteered in the wake of Hurricane Katrina. The Mannings assisted in the delivery of 30,000 pounds (14,000 kg) of water, Gatorade, baby formula, pumice, and pillows to the people of New Orleans.

After touring the University of Mississippi Medical Center's Blair E. Batson Hospital for Children, Manning undertook a 5-year campaign in 2007 to raise $2.5 million for the construction of "The Eli Manning Children's Clinics" at the children's hospital.

Manning said in 2007, "I am humbled by the work they do and am honored to make this five-year commitment to help raise funds to build this state-of-the-art clinic that will serve Mississippi families for years to come." Eli Manning's father, Archie, also has worked to raise funds for Katrina relief efforts.

In 2009, Eli, Peyton, and Archie co-authored a children's book entitled Family Huddle, which describes in simple text and pictures how the three Manning brothers played football as young boys (Scholastic Press; illustrations by Jim Madsen).

In 2010, as a result of the Deepwater Horizon oil spill, Manning appeared in a commercial to raise awareness for the spill. Also starring in the commercial were Sandra Bullock, Peyton Manning, Jack Del Rio, Drew Brees, Terry Bradshaw, Emeril Lagasse, James Carville, Blake Lively, and John Goodman.

Beginning in February 2011, Eli appeared in an Oreo commercial with other popular athletes.

Eli Manning has for five years been the host of Guiding Eyes for the Blind's Golf Classic, the oldest and largest charity golf event in Westchester County, NY.

Guiding Eyes is a nonprofit guide dog school serving the blind and visually impaired from around the world, as well as children on the autism spectrum. Eli hosts the event because of the participation of a close family friend, Patrick Browne, Jr., who became blind as an adult and who participates in the blind golfer tournament held the day before the sponsor-support charity outing. The Golf Classic raises more than $500,000 annually.

Last edited:
Deflecting from your original comment that the manning's were racist doesn't really work here.

The Mannings are Republican and they are racist. Archie more than the boys but it goes without saying. Very few White families whose roots are in Mississippi are liberal in their interaction with anybody except White Christian racists. That's a cold hard fact.
Have you ever even been to the deep south? I saw more racism growing up in liberal Connecticut than I see in South Alabama. We've shed our prejudices. I see you are holding onto yours very tightly.

My son married a girl in her home town....Montgomery, AL. You are either very naive or a liar.

The Mannings are Republican and they are racist. Archie more than the boys but it goes without saying. Very few White families whose roots are in Mississippi are liberal in their interaction with anybody except White Christian racists. That's a cold hard fact.
Have you ever even been to the deep south? I saw more racism growing up in liberal Connecticut than I see in South Alabama. We've shed our prejudices. I see you are holding onto yours very tightly.

My son married a girl in her home town....Montgomery, AL. You are either very naive or a liar.
That goes for any town stop being naive

holy smokes..

what a pathetic thread

I'll bet you that Archie Manning had an uncle(s) who were members of the Ku Klux Klan. There were two requirements for one to be a candidate for the Klan...to be White and Christian. I lived in west Tennessee which is nothing more or less than north MIssissippi. Why would anybody in their right mind turn and walk away while being awarded the Super Bowl's MVP award and a $100,000 dollar collectible automobile. The MC had to follow him and give him the ignition keys. Like I said....being worth $100 million probably had something to do with it.

Have you played in a super bowl much less won one?

The entire premise of this thread is a lie.

Eli Manning did take the keys.

He didn't "snub" anyone.

The "racist" comments are fucking ridiculous. Seriously guys? You're making the left look like idiots.

Forum List

Back