Eli Manning Snubs MC........Obamamobile

A true southern Mississippi gentlemen....code for bible thumping racist.

Cite ONE EXAMPLE of racist in that family, you assfucking idiot.

I guess for not accepting a car from Obama motors. makes him one.
....Especially because there is no....

How wise of Eli.

handjob.gif

The Mannings are Republican and they are racist. Archie more than the boys but it goes without saying. Very few White families whose roots are in Mississippi are liberal in their interaction with anybody except White Christian racists. That's a cold hard fact.
Have you ever even been to the deep south? I saw more racism growing up in liberal Connecticut than I see in South Alabama. We've shed our prejudices. I see you are holding onto yours very tightly.

Where in Conn did you grow up? I am from Rockville. The "N" word flew up there in the 60's and 70's. No different than living in Mississippi.

Grew up in New Fairfield. Danbury HS Class of 67.

The democrats certainly think they are clever. Snubbing a car makes Eli Manning a racist. Strip him of his prize, he don't like no black people cause he snubbed a car.

Numbnuts - Eli Manning is worth $60 million.

(1) He's also a Republican.

(2) He wouldn't be caught DEAD in a piece of shit Government Motors product.

"By the fall of 2008, credit had frozen across the financial system, including the commercial paper market. The Fed then purchased commercial paper issued by GE 12 times for a total of $16 billion. It bought paper from Harley-Davidson 33 times, for a total of $2.3 billion. It picked up debt issued by Verizon twice, totaling $1.5 billion."

Link: Feds Secretly Bailout GE, Harley-Davidson, Verizon, Foreign Banks And Foreign Industry | Sad Hill News

For the uninformed or willfully ignorant President Obama did not take office until January 2009.

I am talking about Eli Manning's net worth and you post this? What in the fuck are you babbling about?

WhineCrapper struggles with basic communication.

Says Obama, as he climbs aboard his Canadian-built campaign bus

What part of "'not one ounce' of politics" did you NOT understand? Says Obama?? Millions of people just watching a football game may just smile and clap.

Yea.... and Eli had just finished playing the SB, and was probably more distracted than he might otherwise have been.... but that doesn't stop you from hounding the guy for not doing what you wanted him to do.

Petty bullshit, frankly.

And this thread was an excuse to accuse him of 'racism'.... by a scumbag racist.

How dare you call Cammmpbell a racist?

marketing scams? OMG what a damn stupid idiot shitman is.

Wait!

What?

You actually read his shit?

Damn. I thought the whole board had him on ignore. I do. :eusa_angel::lol:

Sometimes I like the pretty colors.

:lol:

I like the 'MrDumbAss is on your ignore list', 'MrDumbAss is on your ignore list', MrDumbAss is on your ignore list'.... in a neat little line when he adds post after post after post in a topic. I find that funny. :lol:

Archie raised Peyton and Eli RIGHT......thumping bibles in southern Mississippi.

Eli not only did not thank the MC, GM or Chevrolet for the new solid black Chevrolet Corvette convertibile he walked off the stage without the keys. Those evil unions and government bailouts to auto companies are beyond the limits of what a true born again Mississipian will tolerate. 'Course being worth $100 million probably didn't hurt either.

I bet he said. "Give it to that pathetic clint eastwood."

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

What part of "'not one ounce' of politics" did you NOT understand? Says Obama?? Millions of people just watching a football game may just smile and clap.

Yea.... and Eli had just finished playing the SB, and was probably more distracted than he might otherwise have been.... but that doesn't stop you from hounding the guy for not doing what you wanted him to do.

Petty bullshit, frankly.

And this thread was an excuse to accuse him of 'racism'.... by a scumbag racist.

I call it as I see it. People who accuse others of racism for political point scoring... those people are racist.

Why is it funny to accuse someone of racism without a shred of evidence?

I appreciate that it is SOP with many Democrats, but I would have thought you would know better.

Is this the CG scolding of the day?

No, it's CG's morals - I don't call people racist for the craic of it. Just how I roll.

You should just let them do it. That worn out old race card is losing it's mo jo.. fast. :lol:

Wait!

What?

You actually read his shit?

Damn. I thought the whole board had him on ignore. I do. :eusa_angel::lol:

Sometimes I like the pretty colors.

:lol:

I like the 'MrDumbAss is on your ignore list', 'MrDumbAss is on your ignore list', MrDumbAss is on your ignore list'.... in a neat little line when he adds post after post after post in a topic. I find that funny. :lol:

It's 60's acid flashbacks. You wouldn't understand.:lol:

Petty bullshit, frankly.

I call it as I see it. People who accuse others of racism for political point scoring... those people are racist.

Did you miss my point?:eusa_whistle:

Grew up in New Fairfield. Danbury HS Class of 67.

I'll be darned. A good friend of mine was (he passed away) was from Middlebury. His Dad was a prominent Doctor at Waterbury Hospital. He still might be. My brother lived in Southbury for many years - same road as Ed Sullivan's home is on... George's Hill Rd.

Numbnuts - Eli Manning is worth $60 million.

(1) He's also a Republican.

(2) He wouldn't be caught DEAD in a piece of shit Government Motors product.

"By the fall of 2008, credit had frozen across the financial system, including the commercial paper market. The Fed then purchased commercial paper issued by GE 12 times for a total of $16 billion. It bought paper from Harley-Davidson 33 times, for a total of $2.3 billion. It picked up debt issued by Verizon twice, totaling $1.5 billion."

Link: Feds Secretly Bailout GE, Harley-Davidson, Verizon, Foreign Banks And Foreign Industry | Sad Hill News

For the uninformed or willfully ignorant President Obama did not take office until January 2009.

I am talking about Eli Manning's net worth and you post this? What in the fuck are you babbling about?

You're avitar numbnuts. HD got bailed out by the Fed under Bush.

Oh dear... I thought I heard the clanking of dildoes approaching, and look who show's up? America's #1 carpet muncher Bodickia! Take off that strap-on, before you hurt someone, you nasty skank.

holy smokes..

what a pathetic thread

I'll bet you that Archie Manning had an uncle(s) who were members of the Ku Klux Klan. There were two requirements for one to be a candidate for the Klan...to be White and Christian. I lived in west Tennessee which is nothing more or less than north MIssissippi. Why would anybody in their right mind turn and walk away while being awarded the Super Bowl's MVP award and a $100,000 dollar collectible automobile. The MC had to follow him and give him the ignition keys. Like I said....being worth $100 million probably had something to do with it.

Because he is a Toyota man. Dooofus

http://www.bizoffootball.com/index....nch-in-mid-sept&catid=40:television&Itemid=57

Last edited:

Forum List

Back