Eli Manning Snubs MC........Obamamobile

holy smokes..

what a pathetic thread

I'll bet you that Archie Manning had an uncle(s) who were members of the Ku Klux Klan. There were two requirements for one to be a candidate for the Klan...to be White and Christian. I lived in west Tennessee which is nothing more or less than north MIssissippi. Why would anybody in their right mind turn and walk away while being awarded the Super Bowl's MVP award and a $100,000 dollar collectible automobile. The MC had to follow him and give him the ignition keys. Like I said....being worth $100 million probably had something to do with it.

His uncles were Democrats?

The KKK was the strong arm of the democratic party you dim-witted fuck!

Last edited:
Is this the CG scolding of the day?

I am curious as well

Why do you find it amusing that Mr. Manning is labeled a racist without a shred of evidence?

I don't find it amusing at all...

I also don't see a shred of evidence that he is a wonderful gentleman either even though I asked and you said you saw him at a speaking engagement and formed this opinion.

Should I keep asking you why you think that until I get an answer that is satisfactory? No.

I am curious as well

Why do you find it amusing that Mr. Manning is labeled a racist without a shred of evidence?

I also don't see a shred of evidence that he is a wonderful gentleman either even though I asked and you said you saw him at a speaking engagement and formed this opinion.

Should I keep asking you why you think that until I get an answer that is satisfactory? No.

Well, he was indeed a gentleman. That you can count on, is a fact.

Nice deflection from my question however.

I don't find labeling someone a racist without a shred of evidence amusing in any way. Why did you respond to that allegation with a little "smiley" face? Pretty simple question. Would appreciate an answer - thanks.

I am curious as well

Depends on what makes someone a 'wonderful gentleman'. To me, doing the kind of stuff that Eli does for charity does make him a 'decent human being'... which is possibly similar to a 'wonderful gentleman'.

But, of course, if he is a Republican... then clearly he's a racist.... is that the logic you use?

I am curious as well

That's gutless.

Answer his question straight, if you got the brass.

Why Eli could give a rat's ass about a "Corvette" -

Eli Manning Salary: $26.5 million which includes $7 million from endorsements.

Eli Manning Contract
In 2004 Eli signed a 5 year $45 million contract with the New York Giants

In 2009 signed a 6 year $97.5 million contract extension with the Giants, making him the highest paid NFL player.

Eli’s older brother Peyton Mannings salary is just slightly higher at $98 million.
Eli also earns millions endorsing products like Directv.

I do agree about them not needing another car. GM should give it to someone in need, someone who has to get to work. I don't like all of these sports perks. They have enough already.

They give celebrities and sports personalities cars because it's good PR for famous people to be seen driving their vehicles. Sadly, handing cars over to 'someone in need' really doesn't have the same impact.

Wanna blame someone for that? Take a look in the mirror... because it is our fault that business does this. Foolish people who buy shit because some celebrity endorses it, uses it or drives it. Pathetic really but that is the world we live in.

Anyone ever think; maybe he just didn't want another car?

for any range of mundane reasons?

won't fit in the garage
it's not a family car
He's married and doesn't need a pussymobile
It's garish.
He doesn't like convertables.
he's a Ford man.

etc etc

edit

or maybe he was going; HOLY SHIT I GOT ONE UP ON MY BROTHER AND THEY ARE BOTH AGAINST THE PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
It didn't show support for a product 'Made in America'. Even Mississippians should be behind that.

So taking a free car that you don't need is 'showing support for a product 'made in America'? How exactly? Seems to me what he did was a personal choice. I thought liberals were all enthusiastic about 'personal choice' - or is that only when it's killing babies?

Forum List

Back