Final Nevada Vote Tally- Bad news for GOP

JoeB131

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2011
Chicago, Chicago, that Toddling Town
RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Republican Vote Count

here it is, the final Nevada Vote tally.

Romney got 16,486 votes cast out of 32,894 cast.

That might SEEM impressive, and the Romney-Bots will spin it that way, but compare that to 2008.

RealClearPolitics - 2008 Elections - Republican Vote Count

Back then, Romney got 22,390 out of 42,759 cast...

Now, why is this a disaster?

Because enthusiasm, not electability, wins elections. Less people care in Nevada, just like less people cared in Florida. These are both states the GOP has to get back in the Red column to have any chance to win.

Mittens was visted by Alf Landon's Ghost.

The country will get the president they deserve. This time around i don't want to hear a peep from the Obama supporters when he strips out the remaining civil liberties we once enjoyed in this country and turns that 15 trillion dollar debt into 20-25 trillion by 2016. If the dollar even makes it that far.

turnout was down like 25% for the GOP in Nv.

the nutters on the right are not even voting in the same numbers as last presidential

Does the republican primary mean that the GOP has a lack of enthusiasm to vote against obama? It would be wrong to make that assumption.

The country will get the president they deserve. This time around i don't want to hear a peep from the Obama supporters when he strips out the remaining civil liberties we once enjoyed in this country and turns that 15 trillion dollar debt into 20-25 trillion by 2016. If the dollar even makes it that far.

Remember after Obama won the election and there was a run on ammunition? And people paid through the nose for it because "Obama was gonna take their guns" away?

And how long did that last? 2 years, before you clowns figured out he wasn't gonna take your guns and ammo away and prices finally dropped.

And if you don't like Obama's debt, you should have paid attention when George Bush rang up his tax cuts and wars on the national credit card. 1/5th of "Obama's" deficits are direct results of Bush policies.

24editorial_graph2-popup-thumb-560x622-58477.gif

Now don't you feel silly being WRONG about so many things?

I love it when democrats try to explain that Bush's borrowing exceeded obama's. They are so cute when they believe they are fooling the rest of us.

how long will these idiots claim that Bush and the rights policies didnt crash the world economy?

Remember after Obama won the election and there was a run on ammunition? And people paid through the nose for it because "Obama was gonna take their guns" away?

And how long did that last? 2 years, before you clowns figured out he wasn't gonna take your guns and ammo away and prices finally dropped.

And if you don't like Obama's debt, you should have paid attention when George Bush rang up his tax cuts and wars on the national credit card. 1/5th of "Obama's" deficits are direct results of Bush policies.

24editorial_graph2-popup-thumb-560x622-58477.gif

Now don't you feel silly being WRONG about so many things?

i did pay attention. Stop making ASSumptions. I was no supporter of Bush either. Only you sheep that play party politics fall for the old switcheroo. :cuckoo:

how long will these idiots claim that Bush and the rights policies didnt crash the world economy?

And how long will you dipshits keep tryiing to claim Obama is fixing things. Your understanding of economics is laughable at best.

Last edited:
Cutting actual government spending instead of proposed future spending cuts is a start. The budget works the same here as it does in households. In order to pay down the debt, you need a revenue surplus. But of course, paying down the debt and cutting spending is never part of a statists playbook. It's always more govt. spending. Always.

so you are so uninformed you think cutting the money in our economy would lead to recovery?

Please go get an example of your plan working to create a recovery in any country in history

Forum List

Back