Eli Manning Snubs MC........Obamamobile

Is this the CG scolding of the day?

I am curious as well

Why do you find it amusing that Mr. Manning is labeled a racist without a shred of evidence?

I don't find it amusing at all...

I also don't see a shred of evidence that he is a wonderful gentleman either even though I asked and you said you saw him at a speaking engagement and formed this opinion.

Should I keep asking you why you think that until I get an answer that is satisfactory? No.

So the manning family is racist?

Since the late 1990s, the Indianapolis Colts’ all-world quarterback has supported disadvantaged children in Tennessee, where he attended college, and in Indiana, where he lives, through his organization, The Peyback Foundation. In 2005, Manning helped to collect and deliver 30,000 pounds of water, Gatorade, infant formula, diapers and pillows to the victims of Hurricane Katrina. "The whole town is like family, so it's very much a personal issue," said Manning, son of longtime New Orleans Saints quarterback Archie Manning. Two years later, Manning’s charity work reached new heights when the St. Vincent Hospital in Indianapolis was renamed the "Peyton Manning Children’s Hospital at St. Vincent" after he and his wife donated an undisclosed sum.

Donate to the Peyback Foundation.

6 Super Bowl MVPs That Give Back in a Super Way | TakePart - News, Culture, Videos and Photos That Make the World Better

Anyone ever think; maybe he just didn't want another car?

for any range of mundane reasons?

won't fit in the garage
it's not a family car
He's married and doesn't need a pussymobile
It's garish.
He doesn't like convertables.
he's a Ford man.

etc etc

edit

or maybe he was going; HOLY SHIT I GOT ONE UP ON MY BROTHER AND THEY ARE BOTH AGAINST THE PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
he's a Ford man.
Did you see that damn lying fucked up chevy commercial? I hope those bastards rot in hell.:D

won't fit in the garage
it's not a family car
It's garish.
he's a Ford man.

etc etc

edit

or maybe he was going; HOLY SHIT I GOT ONE UP ON MY BROTHER AND THEY ARE BOTH AGAINST THE PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
he's a Ford man.
Did you see that damn lying fucked up chevy commercial? I hope those bastards rot in hell.:D

Me?

Ima whatever I can find that's cheap and street legal cuz my pos ride just broke down, hard.

:lol:

won't fit in the garage
it's not a family car
It's garish.
he's a Ford man.

etc etc

edit

he's a Ford man.

Me?

Ima whatever I can find that's cheap and street legal cuz my pos ride just broke down, hard.

If it ain't a FORD it's just days away from the scrap yard.

Me?

Found On Road Dead
Fix Or Repair Daily
Fucking Old Rebuilt Dodge
Found On Rubbish Dump
Fails On Rainy Days
Failure Of Research & Development
Fords Only Run Downhill
For Old Retarded Drivers

Me?

Found On Road Dead
Fix Or Repair Daily
Found On Rubbish Dump
Fails On Rainy Days
Fords Only Run Downhill
For Old Retarded Drivers

You must drive a KIA Rio!!
Image Search Results for kia rio 2012

It didn't show support for a product 'Made in America'. Even Mississippians should be behind that.

So taking a free car that you don't need is 'showing support for a product 'made in America'? How exactly? Seems to me what he did was a personal choice. I thought liberals were all enthusiastic about 'personal choice' - or is that only when it's killing babies?

Actually, it would be nice to have him pick up those keys and say a few words in support of the factory workers who built it. Showing pride in owning American is 'Excellent PR' and shows 'not one ounce' of politics,

Found On Road Dead
Fix Or Repair Daily
Found On Rubbish Dump
Fails On Rainy Days
Fords Only Run Downhill
For Old Retarded Drivers

You must drive a KIA Rio!!
Image Search Results for kia rio 2012

nope... just speaking from past experience in owning a FORD. And before anyone says anything, yes, for ever owning a Ford, that last one applies ;)

Archie raised Peyton and Eli RIGHT......thumping bibles in southern Mississippi.

Eli not only did not thank the MC, GM or Chevrolet for the new solid black Chevrolet Corvette convertibile he walked off the stage without the keys. Those evil unions and government bailouts to auto companies are beyond the limits of what a true born again Mississipian will tolerate. 'Course being worth $100 million probably didn't hurt either.

Good for him. Screw GM and the UAW.

It didn't show support for a product 'Made in America'. Even Mississippians should be behind that.

So taking a free car that you don't need is 'showing support for a product 'made in America'? How exactly? Seems to me what he did was a personal choice. I thought liberals were all enthusiastic about 'personal choice' - or is that only when it's killing babies?

Actually, it would be nice to have him pick up those keys and say a few words in support of the factory workers who built it. Showing pride in owning American is 'Excellent PR' and shows 'not one ounce' of politics,

Valid point - but I'm not gonna hang him for making a different point. Maybe he doesn't like the 'free stuff for celebrities' on moral grounds - I know I don't. I'm not gonna judge him on it. But I have no doubt that our lefty borg will.

pfft

He just won the Super Bowl, again! I don't think he gave Two shits about that car or making a moronic statement like that.

Is Manning going to be Tebowed now? Maybe he should be stripped of his award until he renounces his religion and bows down before the Emperor.

A true southern Mississippi gentlemen....code for bible thumping racist.

Why is it funny to accuse someone of racism without a shred of evidence?

I appreciate that it is SOP with many Democrats, but I would have thought you would know better.

Look at the red states....they are the ones where the Ku Klux Klan flourished. Don't you get it. Anybody who believes the southern U S has magically cleaned up it's racism has their heads up their arses so far that they'll never see daylight again.

I appreciate that it is SOP with many Democrats, but I would have thought you would know better.

Look at the red states....they are the ones where the Ku Klux Klan flourished. Don't you get it. Anybody who believes the southern U S has magically cleaned up it's racism has their heads up their arses so far that they'll never see daylight again.

I lived in Schuylkill county PA, they had a KKK rally on my wedding day.

PA and that county are Blue.

Deflecting from your original comment that the manning's were racist doesn't really work here.

I lived in Schuylkill county PA, they had a KKK rally on my wedding day.

PA and that county are Blue.

Yep the klan is even in those blue states.

Deflecting from your original comment that the manning's were racist doesn't really work here.

The Mannings are Republican and they are racist. Archie more than the boys but it goes without saying. Very few White families whose roots are in Mississippi are liberal in their interaction with anybody except White Christian racists. That's a cold hard fact.

Last edited:

The Mannings are Republican and they are racist. Archie more than the boys but it goes without saying. Very few White families whose roots are in Mississippi are liberal in their interaction with anybody except White Christian racists. That's a cold hard fact.

How do you know what their political affiliation are? And being a republican does not make one a racist there are many democrats who are racist.

As for your claim that the Manning family are racist I say you are a lying sack of dog shit. Racist don't do this

Since the late 1990s, the Indianapolis Colts’ all-world quarterback has supported disadvantaged children in Tennessee, where he attended college, and in Indiana, where he lives, through his organization, The Peyback Foundation. In 2005, Manning helped to collect and deliver 30,000 pounds of water, Gatorade, infant formula, diapers and pillows to the victims of Hurricane Katrina. "The whole town is like family, so it's very much a personal issue," said Manning, son of longtime New Orleans Saints quarterback Archie Manning. Two years later, Manning’s charity work reached new heights when the St. Vincent Hospital in Indianapolis was renamed the "Peyton Manning Children’s Hospital at St. Vincent" after he and his wife donated an undisclosed sum.

Donate to the Peyback Foundation.

6 Super Bowl MVPs That Give Back in a Super Way | TakePart - News, Culture, Videos and Photos That Make the World Better

The racist in this thread is you.

Forum List

Back