El Paso next?

[awww whats the matter Gordo?.....cant defend why you live where you live?.....everyone here lives in a decent Neighborhood except you.....why is that?.....everyone here has told you if you have any sense you would move....but you dont....why is that?.....now if you can put down your sandwich and concentrate on the topic here instead of trying to deflect away from the shit you started.....we can get to the bottom of your predicament......now tell the class why you hate ALL Mexicans.....not just the illegals....ALL Mexicans.....what happened?.....you got your ass kicked?.....spurned by a HOT Latina....tell us.....

Tell us please. Does your Dr Who doll tell you what to say? Are you his puppet? Does he have his hand up your ass. Does he grab your balls to make your mouth work?

[yea your experianced....:lol:...your trapped in your house,cant go out..."cause im scared..:("...admits his place is a toilet and getting worse.....:lol:.....is a dumbfuck and a fucking LOSER.....:lol:......your the only person here with these problems Gordo.....most people would MOVE......except the ignorant fucking loser...known on his block as.....Gordo the Mas Puto....keep posting Gordo.....keep reaffirming how fucking stupid you are.....:lol:

This coming from a man, (I assume) who plays with dolls. I'm laughing so hard I can't stand much more. I picture you with the Dr Who doll in hand looking at the computer monitor and asking it "What should I say next?". Are you totally gone?

awww whats the matter Gordo?.....cant defend why you live where you live?.....everyone here lives in a decent Neighborhood except you.....why is that?.....everyone here has told you if you have any sense you would move....but you dont....why is that?.....now if you can put down your sandwich and concentrate on the topic here instead of trying to deflect away from the shit you started.....we can get to the bottom of your predicament......now tell the class why you hate ALL Mexicans.....not just the illegals....ALL Mexicans.....what happened?.....you got your ass kicked?.....spurned by a HOT Latina....tell us.....

I think he was bitch slapped at school in front of his peers. :eusa_whistle:

[awww whats the matter Gordo?.....cant defend why you live where you live?.....everyone here lives in a decent Neighborhood except you.....why is that?.....everyone here has told you if you have any sense you would move....but you dont....why is that?.....now if you can put down your sandwich and concentrate on the topic here instead of trying to deflect away from the shit you started.....we can get to the bottom of your predicament......now tell the class why you hate ALL Mexicans.....not just the illegals....ALL Mexicans.....what happened?.....you got your ass kicked?.....spurned by a HOT Latina....tell us.....

Tell us please. Does your Dr Who doll tell you what to say? Are you his puppet? Does he have his hand up your ass. Does he grab your balls to make your mouth work?

cant defend your position no more Gordo.....your pathetic....why dont you go and play with your Dick.....thats something you can probably handle.....if you can find it under all your fat.....god your a dumbass....:lol:

[cant defend your position no more Gordo.....your pathetic....why dont you go and play with your Dick.....thats something you can probably handle.....if you can find it under all your fat.....god your a dumbass....:lol:

Do the Mexicans think you're the average American? A guy who plays with dolls? Is that why they think they can walk right in and take America? Did they make you wear a sombrero and eat their stinky burritos made with dog meat?

[cant defend your position no more Gordo.....your pathetic....why dont you go and play with your Dick.....thats something you can probably handle.....if you can find it under all your fat.....god your a dumbass....:lol:

Do the Mexicans think you're the average American? A guy who plays with dolls? Is that why they think they can walk right in and take America? Did they make you wear a sombrero and eat their stinky burritos made with dog meat?

you sure as hell aint the avg American.....your sub-normal.....and pretty stupid.....

[
you sure as hell aint the avg American.....your sub-normal.....and pretty stupid.....

You seem to be running out of salsa. Put Dr. Who on. I'll bet he has some wild tales to tell us about your private life.

yea im running out of Salsa...yet for some reason, the last 10 or so posts, you havent fielded one question asked of you.....why is that?.....for instance you come here and cry about how much you hate Mexicans,and then tell us you went to a birthday party next door.....what person that hates someone like you do....would do that?.....got an answer Gordo....or just lame insults?.....

[yea im running out of Salsa...yet for some reason, the last 10 or so posts, you havent fielded one question asked of you.....why is that?.....for instance you come here and cry about how much you hate Mexicans,and then tell us you went to a birthday party next door.....what person that hates someone like you do....would do that?.....got an answer Gordo....or just lame insults?.....

Are you saying the Mexicans don't start speaking in code when you come around? They must feel that a guy with a doll glued to his arm is pretty harmless and gay.

Forum List

Back