Texas sent one bus to Chicago today, El Paso tells Chicago and New York to get ready for a flood

Wrong the vast and overwhelming west of the appalachians population happened long after 1763 retard and even before then it was legal. 1763 was nothing more than a temporary hold. You are trying to say the dam thing was illegal lol.

The whole thing was built on illegal settlement, yes. No matter how much that reality triggers you.

The whole thing was built on illegal settlement, yes. No matter how much that reality triggers you.
The whole thing was not. Very few lived west of the appalachians then and it wasn't even the USA then. For some reason this triggers you.

The whole thing was not. Very few lived west of the appalachians then and it wasn't even the USA then. For some reason this triggers you.

Yes, it was. Not being allowed to illegal settle was a major point of tension that helped motivate the colonists to rebel in the first place.

Yes, it was. Not being allowed to illegal settle was a major point of tension that helped motivate the colonists to rebel in the first place.
Thats not the "whole" thing retard. And your entire argument is it's the law according to Britain who shortly thereafter lost their colony in a war. It's all a stupid moot point.

Thats not the "whole" thing retard. And your entire argument is it's the law according to Britain who shortly thereafter lost their colony in a war. It's all a stupid moot point.
Yes, everything west of the Appalachians was based on illegal settlement. You crying because you can’t bear to handle that reality doesn’t change it.

Go look at post 15 and then get back to me, dipshit.
I looked at it, moron. I gave it the attention that it deserved--none. Is it an official policy? Has it been done? If I told you that the sky was green with pink polka dots would you feel the need to comment on that as if it were somehow true? Again, read the article and show me a reference to anyone dropping anyone from a plane. You're an idiot junior.

You crying and whining because anyone would dare point out how vile your buddy’s little fantasy is pretty telling bud.
Try addressing the topic, moron. It addresses why a DEMOCRAT mayor is sending illegal immigrants to a couple of admitted SANCTUARY cities. Someone else's fantasies have as much to do with it as your idiotic attempt to derail the topic. Let me guess -- you're a product of the CA public education system that ranks in the bottom 5% of the nation.

Last edited:
Yes, everything west of the Appalachians was based on illegal settlement. You crying because you can’t bear to handle that reality doesn’t change it.
No it was not. It was legal, then illegal for a few years, then legal again.

The US Border Patrol is readying for the largest illegal migrant surge at the southern border in US history next week.

Joe Biden is lifting Title 42 – Already, 700,000 to One Million illegals have assembled at the border ready to surge across the US southern border. Joe Biden has opened the borders to millions of illegal invaders.

Title 42 is expected to be lifted on May 10th.
22,000 apprehensions were recorded at the border in the last 72 hours.

The US Border Patrol is readying for the largest illegal migrant surge at the southern border in US history next week.

Joe Biden is lifting Title 42 – Already, 700,000 to One Million illegals have assembled at the border ready to surge across the US southern border. Joe Biden has opened the borders to millions of illegal invaders.

Title 42 is expected to be lifted on May 10th.
22,000 apprehensions were recorded at the border in the last 72 hours.
Send them all to Washington DC, San Francisco and Delaware.

Here you go your dumb LW OXYEN: Stupid ignorant POS will run from any threads that begin to melt their BS.

Chief Raul Ortiz

@USBPChief

Past 72 Hours... - 2 Agents Assaulted/Prosecution sought - 22,220 Apprehensions - 806 lbs. Methamphetamine - 283 lbs. Marijuana - 62 lbs. Cocaine - 3 Firearms - 5 Maritime Events - 2 Sex Offenders - 2 Tractor Trailer Events - 1 Convicted Murderer - 1 Gang Member

Forum List

Back