El Paso next?

p kirkes

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2006
NW Louisiana
The city of Juarez, Mexico has capitulated to the drug cartels. How long before El Paso surrenders too?

I know I misinterpreted today's headlines or did I? The item was reported on Yahoo and then quickly taken down. But AP still has it up: "A Juarez editorial ignites a beleaguered Mexico" by K Corcoran, AP 7:48 AM, 23 Sept 2010.

The tens of thousands of Mexicans that have been slaughtered by the drug cartels, the seeming impotence of the Federale's to provide national, regional or even local security and the rampant corruption caused by drug money bribes surely must come to a head for Mexico.

The major Newspaper in Cuidad Juarez, El Diaro De Juarez, asked the question in an editorial. "You are currently the defacto authorities in this city.....tell us what you expect from us as a newspaper?"

Tijuana, Laredo, Nogales and other border cities will have to surrender or their governments and news outlets will be murdered.

Alarming and omnious.

The city of Juarez, Mexico has capitulated to the drug cartels. How long before El Paso surrenders too?

I know I misinterpreted today's headlines or did I? The item was reported on Yahoo and then quickly taken down. But AP still has it up: "A Juarez editorial ignites a beleaguered Mexico" by K Corcoran, AP 7:48 AM, 23 Sept 2010.

The tens of thousands of Mexicans that have been slaughtered by the drug cartels, the seeming impotence of the Federale's to provide national, regional or even local security and the rampant corruption caused by drug money bribes surely must come to a head for Mexico.

The major Newspaper in Cuidad Juarez, El Diaro De Juarez, asked the question in an editorial. "You are currently the defacto authorities in this city.....tell us what you expect from us as a newspaper?"

Tijuana, Laredo, Nogales and other border cities will have to surrender or their governments and news outlets will be murdered.

Alarming and omnious.

link

I heard about that newspaper in Mexico yesterday. It's a sad state of affairs along the border. The Mexican government has let this happen through corruption from the top all the way down to the streets. It is out of hand and it is now spilling over the border into our great nation. When is our government going to wake up to this fact?

For a moment: Senior Cartel speaking to his #2, "Hey Paco, did you read the newspaper today? Juarez surrendered to us, amigo. Take a memo to the Mayor of El Paso. Dear Sir: learn a lesson from your sister city and refrain from telling people bad stories about us and stop patrolling this little area of the border, from midnight to six AM and I will make you so rich the US Treasury will be asking you for a bail out, Si?

Signed,

Senior Cartel
A future business partner, No?

Last edited:
Either of you been to El Paso lately? I have.

How was your experience there?

It was fucking hot and dry as HELL! Great little airport. Its interesting talking to the cab drivers telling you where (I) should and should NOT go. They all flat warned me NOT to visit across the border unless i absolutely had to go or had business there.

It has a run down downtown area but with some work would be GREAT! It empty's out at about 3pm, so if you want dinner get it as a late lunch. The hotel staff tells me the reason for this is because all of the workers go back home over the border.

Many years ago, FRONTLINE did a 4 hour show called DRUG WARS. You still might be able to get the VHS tapes at a library like I did. In the documentary, one of our senior intelligence officers said "I wouldn't go into Tiajuana without a division of infantry with me"
That show was made over 12 years ago.

frontline: drug wars | PBS

I spent a week in El Paso one night... I was driving to California and stopped there for the night. If I was going to give the US an enema, I'd stick the tube in El Paso.

I heard about that newspaper in Mexico yesterday. It's a sad state of affairs along the border. The Mexican government has let this happen through corruption from the top all the way down to the streets. It is out of hand and it is now spilling over the border into our great nation. When is our government going to wake up to this fact?

and what does obie fucking wan do? he sues Arizona of course.

If they try to take El Paso, the police will be the least of a Mexican drug cartel's problem. Texans are armed and will not hesitate to shoot back.

Many years ago, FRONTLINE did a 4 hour show called DRUG WARS. You still might be able to get the VHS tapes at a library like I did. In the documentary, one of our senior intelligence officers said "I wouldn't go into Tiajuana without a division of infantry with me"
That show was made over 12 years ago.

frontline: drug wars | PBS

you mean the big pussy left his jail and went to the Library?.......did you have to fight your way there?......were there Mexicans in your way at every corner.....:lol:

If they try to take El Paso, the police will be the least of a Mexican drug cartel's problem. Texans are armed and will not hesitate to shoot back.

I hope this will work but fighting the drug cartels in the USA hasn't been successful thus far and that war has been going on for nearly forty years with billions if not trillions of dollars expended. It's simple, Americans want their drugs and will pay to get them.

The cartel's brutalize the innocents, the media and government officials and their families. It's like guerrilla war, they all wear civilian clothes and kill with precision and effect.

The people who don't use drugs or work in the media or is a government official will prolly not be directly affected, except as innocent bystanders when the bombs blow or the bullets fly.

But make no mistake the population will be under their control by having the news suppressed and government casting a blind eye on cartel's activities.

Headless bodies lying about send a powerful message, especially when assassination is done in the ten's of people at one time. It's always the small fry that are caught. The cartels are adept at using law as a shield.

Latest news from Mexico talks of reporters banding together, good luck with that.

There seems to be a confluence of pressure on democratic America, drugs, immigration, soured middle class, endless wars, a hated federal government, massive debt (did I overlook something) and no solutions for any of this.

The monk in the white sheet carrying the sign proclaiming "the end is near", often depected on opinon pages, is probably more correct today than when he first stated his crusade.

Last edited:
El Paso is one of the safest cities in the country.

It is a very nice place.

and what does obie fucking wan do? he sues Arizona of course.

thats because he is a REAL Leader Willow.....our so called President hasnt gone to Arizona to check out what is going on there,to see for himself and talk to the people who live there since this thing has started......a piss poor leader.....but he is going to the Middle East to try a broker a peace there.....and we know that wont work....

[
you mean the big pussy left his jail and went to the Library?.......did you have to fight your way there?......were there Mexicans in your way at every corner.....:lol:

I see you have never been to a library. You don't see too many Mexicans there except those lined up to get a library card so they could try to use it to get services from the stupid gringos in government that would help them invade the US. Like you!

Are you sure there aren't any Mexicans looking at you through your trailer window right now?:eek:

[

I see you have never been to a library. You don't see too many Mexicans there except those lined up to get a library card so they could try to use it to get services from the stupid gringos in government that would help them invade the US. Like you!

Are you sure there aren't any Mexicans looking at you through your trailer window right now?:eek:
wasnt talking about AT the Library Puto....learn to read.....no wonder the home boys laugh at you.....another stupid Pestao.....:lol:

Forum List

Back