Largest-migrant-caravan-HISTORY-illegally-crosses-Rio-Grande-El-Paso

We already have a perfectly legal immigration system those breaking the law should be automatically sent back and upon entering a second time shot.
Our legal immigration system allows for an endless caravan of asylum seekers. They get to have their cases heard and maybe pop out some American citizens on American soil while they await their hearings. 😁
Got an issue, get a tissue.
Oh buddy I'm good. I like cuck whites to see the tears in my eyes as I laugh at them.
This endangers Americans, it causes higher taxation, it causes my family to suffer based on that. It taxes our infrastructure, and our medical facilities.
Those are gripes not hearing any solutions yet.

Our legal immigration system allows for an endless caravan of asylum seekers. They get to have their cases heard and maybe pop out some American citizens on American soil while they await their hearings. 😁

Oh buddy I'm good. I like cuck whites to see the tears in my eyes as I laugh at them.

When will you figure out that the "cuck whites" you talk about are YOU?

LOL

My issue is not with color or nationality so you can quit with the guilt trip! These people are not going to the proper places to ebter our country but nice try. There is a perfectly legal way for them to become citizens this ain't it!

My issue is not with color or nationality so you can quit with the guilt trip! These people are not going to the proper places to ebter our country but nice try. There is a perfectly legal way for them to become citizens this ain't it!
That's the difference between me, decent folks and mutant racists like you. I see men, women and children fleeing violence created by our domestic drug policies and poverty created by our foreign policies of supporting every self serving want to be dictator who's going to allow American and multinational companies to profit the most off their natural resources. Why wouldn't they be coming here for a better life? And why wouldn't they want to work and contribute towards that life? Why do you assume they want to come here and live off you you clueless fuck? It's the wealthy elites of first world countries who having been living off of and sucking the economic wealth out of their countries. This is simply the chickens coming home to roost.

That's the difference between me, decent folks and mutant racists like you. I see men, women and children fleeing violence created by our domestic drug policies and poverty created by our foreign policies of supporting every self serving want to be dictator who's going to allow American and multinational companies to profit the most off their natural resources. Why wouldn't they be coming here for a better life? And why wouldn't they want to work and contribute towards that life? Why do you assume they want to come here and live off you you clueless fuck? It's the wealthy elites of first world countries who having been living off of and sucking the economic wealth out of their countries. This is simply the chickens coming home to roost.
There are many American citizens who have worked their lives and paid their dues. What chickens are that? To start go to any area where American automobile retirees left areas producing vehicles moving to other regions of the country. Get them. Inferior products over a couple of decades. So, Michael Moore makes a documentary on the auto industry with the employees taking the legs from the corporate side. The same person who would die in any other way as he would not last a week in an Asian auto factory. And the auto dealers here can go screw themselves.

There are many American citizens who have worked their lives and paid their dues. What chickens are that? To start go to any area where American automobile retirees left areas producing vehicles moving to other regions of the country. Get them. Inferior products over a couple of decades. So, Michael Moore makes a documentary on the auto industry with the employees taking the legs from the corporate side. The same person who would die in any other way as he would not last a week in an Asian auto factory. And the auto dealers here can go screw themselves.
Take your beef up with the "free market" advocates. "Free" in this instance meant corporations were free to find the best prices for labor on the international market.

Why in the hell the stupid Moon Bats supported this Potatohead piece of shit that said he was going to allow an open border is beyond comprehension. World class stupidity.

They are all welfare queens bringing crime, drugs and a filthy ass Hispanic culture and we will all suffer from it.

Of course the stupid Moon Bats see nothing worng with that, do they?

Yupp!

Joey ran on 'open borders'.
We have the Gov't that we deserve.

No, I'm a rich black-asian humanist who's all about making money, I just don't think we have to exploit poor and desperate people to do it or turn a blind eye to their suffering.

So this explains your victim mentality behind you being a globalist taker.

Got It!! Thanks.

So this explains your victim mentality behind you being a globalist taker.

Got It!! Thanks.
It's a testament to public school indoctrination that white children in America are taught to believe slavers were heroes for liberty and equal rights and that its everyone else on the planet who's trying to leech off of America who has no global economic interests whatsoever.... 😄

Forum List

Back