El Paso next?

Harry Dresden has you spotted right, bullfighter. I don't care that you can't accept facts, I don't care that you can't use critical thinking, I don't care that you are bigoted, I don't care if a Mexican perv did something horrible to you (well, I do, but that is not the point).

What I care about is that we continue to expose your lies.

HA! I'm the only one with enough experience and info on these invaders to actually know what he's talking about. Virtually every law enforcement organization agrees with every thing I say too. But they won't admit in front of LA RAZA lovers like you because even they say that they can't trust the average American to do what is right and start pushing Mexican back across their border..

"Virtually every law enforcement organization agrees with every thing I say too". Another Bullfighter lie.

Bullfighter, you are doing this for attention. Anyone who is an adult doing this is incarcerated in a psychiatric hospital. If you were in a prison doing this, you would be alread dead. Thus, you are a teenager who got dumped by a Mexican girl. Sigh.

Bullfighter, you are doing this for attention. Anyone who is an adult doing this is incarcerated in a psychiatric hospital. If you were in a prison doing this, you would be alread dead. Thus, you are a teenager who got dumped by a Mexican girl. Sigh.

And your purpose here is to point out the faults in others.

Okay, we are getting somewhere. Tell us about your heartbreak, bullfighter. What did she do?

Hi Meister:

I heard about that newspaper in Mexico yesterday. It's a sad state of affairs along the border. The Mexican government has let this happen through corruption from the top all the way down to the streets. It is out of hand and it is now spilling over the border into our great nation. When is our government going to wake up to this fact?

Our government is more corrupt than anything going on in Mexico. Wake the hell up already!!!! At least the Mexicans do not have a Kenyan-born Immigrant to Indonesia (facts) sitting in their version of the White House :)cuckoo:).

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLDHDfPNBME"]Michelle: Obama's Home Country Is Kenya!!![/ame]

Factions inside the U.S. Govt orchestrated the 9/11 attacks (What Really Happened), according to the Official Govt Documentation (my Topic) and the Cover Up continues ...

Americans living in glass houses (corrupt nation) should not throw stones ...

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Okay, we are getting somewhere. Tell us about your heartbreak, bullfighter. What did she do?

"Hey Gittes. What happened to your nose. Got it caught in someone's window? Ha, ha!"

"No Curly. Your wife got excited and closed her legs to hard, if you know what I mean."

Chinatown 1974​

Last edited:
Hi Meister:

I heard about that newspaper in Mexico yesterday. It's a sad state of affairs along the border. The Mexican government has let this happen through corruption from the top all the way down to the streets. It is out of hand and it is now spilling over the border into our great nation. When is our government going to wake up to this fact?

Our government is more corrupt than anything going on in Mexico. Wake the hell up already!!!! At least the Mexicans do not have a Kenyan-born Immigrant to Indonesia (facts) sitting in their version of the White House :)cuckoo:).

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLDHDfPNBME"]Michelle: Obama's Home Country Is Kenya!!![/ame]

Factions inside the U.S. Govt orchestrated the 9/11 attacks (What Really Happened), according to the Official Govt Documentation (my Topic) and the Cover Up continues ...

Americans living in glass houses (corrupt nation) should not throw stones ...

GL,

Terral

Hi terral....I see your a truther and a birther....good for you sonny....tell all of us just how stupid you are on this thread. :lol:
Keep digging, sonny the truth is out there.

Our government does have corruption, we see it in every administration, terral. But our government is nowhere close to what Mexico is dealing with. So take your bullshit to some truther thread, and maybe you can sing to the choir.
PS.....have a good day, terral

Last edited:
How many times has your Dr Who Action Figure been up your ass!!:lol: It probably smells worse than a Mexican after squating in the woods to get all the valuables out of his secret compartment where the Border Patrol would never look.:lol:

dfwho.jpg

Why don't you sell your dolly on eBay! Does it vibrate?

so is that your david Hasselhoff doll?.....that sure as hell aint no Doctor Who figure.....

Harry Dresden has you spotted right, bullfighter. I don't care that you can't accept facts, I don't care that you can't use critical thinking, I don't care that you are bigoted, I don't care if a Mexican perv did something horrible to you (well, I do, but that is not the point).

What I care about is that we continue to expose your lies.

HA! I'm the only one with enough experience and info on these invaders to actually know what he's talking about. Virtually every law enforcement organization agrees with every thing I say too. But they won't admit in front of LA RAZA lovers like you because even they say that they can't trust the average American to do what is right and start pushing Mexican back across their border..

yea your experianced....:lol:...your trapped in your house,cant go out..."cause im scared..:("...admits his place is a toilet and getting worse.....:lol:.....is a dumbfuck and a fucking LOSER.....:lol:......your the only person here with these problems Gordo.....most people would MOVE......except the ignorant fucking loser...known on his block as.....Gordo the Mas Puto....keep posting Gordo.....keep reaffirming how fucking stupid you are.....:lol:

[yea your experianced....:lol:...your trapped in your house,cant go out..."cause im scared..:("...admits his place is a toilet and getting worse.....:lol:.....is a dumbfuck and a fucking LOSER.....:lol:......your the only person here with these problems Gordo.....most people would MOVE......except the ignorant fucking loser...known on his block as.....Gordo the Mas Puto....keep posting Gordo.....keep reaffirming how fucking stupid you are.....:lol:

This coming from a man, (I assume) who plays with dolls. I'm laughing so hard I can't stand much more. I picture you with the Dr Who doll in hand looking at the computer monitor and asking it "What should I say next?". Are you totally gone?

Bullfighter, you are the one who got dumped by a Hispanic girl, so, maturely, you hate Mexicans.

What is wrong with you?

[yea your experianced....:lol:...your trapped in your house,cant go out..."cause im scared..:("...admits his place is a toilet and getting worse.....:lol:.....is a dumbfuck and a fucking LOSER.....:lol:......your the only person here with these problems Gordo.....most people would MOVE......except the ignorant fucking loser...known on his block as.....Gordo the Mas Puto....keep posting Gordo.....keep reaffirming how fucking stupid you are.....:lol:

This coming from a man, (I assume) who plays with dolls. I'm laughing so hard I can't stand much more. I picture you with the Dr Who doll in hand looking at the computer monitor and asking it "What should I say next?". Are you totally gone?

awww whats the matter Gordo?.....cant defend why you live where you live?.....everyone here lives in a decent Neighborhood except you.....why is that?.....everyone here has told you if you have any sense you would move....but you dont....why is that?.....now if you can put down your sandwich and concentrate on the topic here instead of trying to deflect away from the shit you started.....we can get to the bottom of your predicament......now tell the class why you hate ALL Mexicans.....not just the illegals....ALL Mexicans.....what happened?.....you got your ass kicked?.....spurned by a HOT Latina....tell us.....

Forum List

Back