El Paso next?

Bullfighter is getting bitch slapped because of who he pretends to be here.

the only thing he is Jake is a BIGOT who had his ass kicked by a Mexican because the stupid ass opened his mouth and had it shut for him,probably in front of all the little kids who live around him....so now of course he hates all Mexicans......and of course all those little kids laugh at him and throw shit at him when he dares venture out of his shack.....i guess being humiliated like that can have its consequences....

[
your finding it harder to defend your position.....thats funny....your a "real" American battling the Mexicans......yet your getting your scrawny ass kicked.......you have admitted your toilet you live in is getting worse.....once again getting your ass kicked.....afraid of the bad boys outside.....getting your ass kicked again.....bad mouthed the Vets....THEN hoped they will be there for you if needed.....cause your such a tough motherfucker you cant do it alone.....big tough guy on the Internet .....your a pussy Bullshitter who cowers when those guys walk by.....and that is the one true fact about this discussion......BULLSHITTER is a fucking PUSSY who talks big here.....but in reality is a scrawny cowardly pimply little twit who takes out his frustrations against those he perceives to be his masters.....here in this forum.....im sure another reason your so pissed is because they have already bitch slapped you a few times in front of the little kids who live there.....you must hate getting up every day knowing that THEY are out there......waiting for me to pick on......you deserve every minute of it.....pussy....:lol:

Did you ever hear of sentence construction? Do you ever take English in school, a real school? Is someone helping you to write this? Oh. I'll bet your used to texting with your Mexican buddies when you hang out with those porch monkeys. Is that it?

whats the matter pussy?.....getting slapped around here too?.....dam at home....on the net.....you just cant win can ya.....:lol:.....dam you are a stupid fuck......:lol:

Why do I get the feeling that your best friend is your right hand? :eusa_whistle:

nope.....even his right hand cant stand him.....his hand is embarrassed that he let some 5' 2" Mexican kick his ass......and then he started crying in front of the little kids on the block.....the guy calls himself "A REAL AMERICAN".....the "battler" of those rascally Mexicans.....he is doing a great job......a real warrior.....:lol:

Oh, meister, don't play with the big kids. You will merely get the shit kicked out of you.

I thought this was a discussion about ilegal immigration but you stupid little shits spend all your time dissing each other and the illegal immigration goes on. AND blaming Obama for something that been going on longer than he has been alive. He has done more than the past presidents about inforcement and border security.
GROW THE FUCK UP AND STOP ACTING LIKE A BUNCH OF PISS ASS LITTTLE KIDS.

I thought this was a discussion about ilegal immigration but you stupid little shits spend all your time dissing each other and the illegal immigration goes on. AND blaming Obama for something that been going on longer than he has been alive. He has done more than the past presidents about inforcement and border security.

Barry is throwing a bandaid on a major problem, that doesn't give him bragging rights. If he was serious about the border, he would be doing it right. Please don't come on to this thread with your drivel and spoil our playtime. :razz:

piss off.....i have seen some of your threads about Illegal immigration......your about as informative as your boyfriend Bullshitter....

Bullfighter is getting bitch slapped because of who he pretends to be here.

the only thing he is Jake is a BIGOT who had his ass kicked by a Mexican because the stupid ass opened his mouth and had it shut for him,probably in front of all the little kids who live around him....so now of course he hates all Mexicans......and of course all those little kids laugh at him and throw shit at him when he dares venture out of his shack.....i guess being humiliated like that can have its consequences....

This from a guy who plays with Dr Who Action Figures? HA! HA! HA! Does he have a plastic penis? Have you humped him yet?:lol:

Harry Dresden;2779212nope.....even his right hand cant stand him.....his hand is embarrassed that he let some 5' 2" Mexican kick his ass......and then he started crying in front of the little kids on the block.....the guy calls himself "A REAL AMERICAN".....the "battler" of those rascally Mexicans.....he is doing a great job......a real warrior.....:lol:[/QUOTE said:
Have you bought your spics gones? Every **** should have a gone. That way they feel really big.

Do they wear cowboy hats or sombreros?

Do you dress like them or like Dr. Who?

Bullfighter is so right that he does not comprehend. He does not comprehend the Declaration of Independence or the Constitution for starters. Mexicans and Hispanics have built this country. BF has ignored that Hispanics had the highest enlistment rate in WWII. BF, have you ever served in the military, have you ever volunteered for a Red Cross Drive, have you ever donated to United Fund or steadily to a church, have you tutored a child to read better? You are merely whining, and that is worthless.

Bullfighter is so right that he does not comprehend. He does not comprehend the Declaration of Independence or the Constitution for starters. Mexicans and Hispanics have built this country. BF has ignored that Hispanics had the highest enlistment rate in WWII. BF, have you ever served in the military, have you ever volunteered for a Red Cross Drive, have you ever donated to United Fund or steadily to a church, have you tutored a child to read better? You are merely whining, and that is worthless.

I like your unbiased look at Mexicans. That is why I go at them full force. I lump them altogether. Because there is no middle ground in this fight against there invasion of the US.

Do you have the Latino version of the Declaration of Independance? I'm sure I'll find a few Hispanics names forged into it. They are masters of the fake ID and counterfeit document.

Just you saying that Mexican Americans have the highest enlistment rate means nothing. If they were in the US Armed Forces the government must have kept them away from the fighting because I can't find the bodies. Whites make up 75% of the casualties in most US wars with blacks being the next largest amount so don't start adding Mexicans where they never were.

In the years I've known WW2 vets not one has ever mentioned Mexicans being in the Army although at least one talked about the riots they started with US service men in California. Ever hear of Zoot Suits?

and if you notice the poor sap cant defend any position so he just starts with the bigotry......and once again he wont answer if he served in the military.....BUT he will put the Military down time and time again.....the sap wants his posts to be taken seriously,but how can you when its just all "I HATE MEXICANS"....im sorry some 5'2" Mexican kicked your ass Bullshitter in front of everyone on the street......but if you were not such a wuss it would not have happened.....hey if you want you can have my Doctor Who action figure.....maybe you can kick its ass.....MAYBE....your such a pussy it will probably kick your ass too....:lol:.....dam your a dumbass....:lol:

Harry Dresden has you spotted right, bullfighter. I don't care that you can't accept facts, I don't care that you can't use critical thinking, I don't care that you are bigoted, I don't care if a Mexican perv did something horrible to you (well, I do, but that is not the point).

What I care about is that we continue to expose your lies.

[
and if you notice the poor sap cant defend any position so he just starts with the bigotry......and once again he wont answer if he served in the military.....BUT he will put the Military down time and time again.....the sap wants his posts to be taken seriously,but how can you when its just all "I HATE MEXICANS"....im sorry some 5'2" Mexican kicked your ass Bullshitter in front of everyone on the street......but if you were not such a wuss it would not have happened.....hey if you want you can have my Doctor Who action figure.....maybe you can kick its ass.....MAYBE....your such a pussy it will probably kick your ass too....:lol:.....dam your a dumbass....:lol:

How many times has your Dr Who Action Figure been up your ass!!:lol: It probably smells worse than a Mexican after squating in the woods to get all the valuables out of his secret compartment where the Border Patrol would never look.:lol:

dfwho.jpg

Why don't you sell your dolly on eBay! Does it vibrate?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back