Egyptian (Muslim Brotherhood) Morsi to be overthrown?-Military Moves in to take over

I'm watching this unfold. This is nuts. This is a case where secularism is a good thing!
[MENTION=44236]AnCapAtheist[/MENTION]:
Indeed! We agree. No government should be so cozy with religion like the muslim brotherhood was/is...only reason I did like them is the US/Israel hate them....I am fascinated by revolution etc

Of course it will fall on deaf ears and blind eyes but consider what would have happened if we, like some here wanted, had sent troops into Egypt or sent arms in. How much more fierce the bloodshed would have been.

Just one of the many, many, many reasons why Obama was the superior choice in 2008 and again in 2012.

No. This just proved how much of a failure at foreign policy Obama was/is.

Nice try though. Superior choice my ass.

Kind of hard to have a superior choice when the choice was between dog shit and horse shit....I mean come on...I love how Obama has turned the US back into a regular ole nation..he can try all he wants to be a bully but the world doesn't take him seriously..its about time we stopped being a bully. The one part I agreed with Obama was his coldness towards Israel.

Keep in mind the very same coldness he feels towards Israel he feels towards the American people as well. Chilling, isn't it?

If true I'm not surprised wonder if Obama will back Morsi or toss him under the bus like Murbark?

This is a CIA backed and financed operation....Hussein has nothing to do with it....plausible deniability as usual. Israel cannot allow a radical muslim government in Cairo so they're in on this too.

CIA works for IMF same as USA does.. this has nothing to do with Israel so don't bother going there.

You belong in a straight-jacket. :cuckoo:

Of course it will fall on deaf ears and blind eyes but consider what would have happened if we, like some here wanted, had sent troops into Egypt or sent arms in. How much more fierce the bloodshed would have been.

Just one of the many, many, many reasons why Obama was the superior choice in 2008 and again in 2012.

Really?
Really?

WE SENT THEM TANKS AND PLANES!!!!!!

Barack Obama set to give Egypt 10 fighter jets, 200 tanks

Barack Obama set to give Egypt 10 fighter jets, 200 tanks - Tampa Bay Tampa Top News | Examiner.com

I'm watching this unfold. This is nuts. This is a case where secularism is a good thing!
[MENTION=44236]AnCapAtheist[/MENTION]:
Indeed! We agree. No government should be so cozy with religion like the muslim brotherhood was/is...only reason I did like them is the US/Israel hate them....I am fascinated by revolution etc

Kind of hard to have a superior choice when the choice was between dog shit and horse shit....I mean come on...I love how Obama has turned the US back into a regular ole nation..he can try all he wants to be a bully but the world doesn't take him seriously..its about time we stopped being a bully. The one part I agreed with Obama was his coldness towards Israel.

Keep in mind the very same coldness he feels towards Israel he feels towards the American people as well. Chilling, isn't it?

Indeed.

Sure thing....believe what you will...Soon as Syria takes care of the scum trying to overthrow Assad things will be back to normal...israel will only last so long....I figure less than 100 years which gives them another 35 years....yep.their only HUGE ally is the US and we are losing standing in the world....Israel best stand on its own or fight quite well...even then that won't stop them from going under.

Be off in 35 years? Yeah, tell me something I HAVEN'T heard before.

LOL, you're hilarious
m0168.gif

Sure glad yer entertained...how come you aren't in israel defending the land you love so much? Or are you just here with AIPAC to make sure you squeeze every dollar you can from the American people like bloodsuckers to go murder more innocent palestinian children?

The declaration is supposed to take place soon. Military expected to take over the state, up until earlier elections

الآن | المتحدث العسكري: انتهاء الاجتماع بين السيسي ورموز وطنية ودينية وسياسية والبيان الرسمي خلال ساعة

Sure glad yer entertained...how come you aren't in israel defending the land you love so much? Or are you just here with AIPAC to make sure you squeeze every dollar you can from the American people like bloodsuckers to go murder more innocent palestinian children?

You blamed me for theft, murder, and treason, all in one sentence.

Wow. That's a record:clap2:

Few updates -

* The special Egyptian military unit of fighting against terror (unit 777) is currently in Cairo.

* The Egyptian-Libyan border closed from both directions.

* The Israeli government gave the green line for Egyptian forces to get close to the border. Forces are on the move.

* Putin warns against getting involved in Egyptian domestic conflicts.

* Two advisers of Morsi tried to escape Egypt on flight 506 (Jordanian) but were spotted and taken off the flight.

Really?
Really?

WE SENT THEM TANKS AND PLANES!!!!!!

Barack Obama set to give Egypt 10 fighter jets, 200 tanks

Barack Obama set to give Egypt 10 fighter jets, 200 tanks - Tampa Bay Tampa Top News | Examiner.com

Yeah, to the military and now they're taking Morsi out. Good job, Mr. President. :clap2:

Yup, Obama should have backed Mubarak just like we backed the Shah in Iran. Remember how well that worked out for us?

Forum List

Back