Ilhan Omar Calls For Release of Egyptian Prisoner With Terrorist Ties

You exist

I have absolutely no use for any Muslim. You may go now
You must be a hillbilly.

Go play with your goat. How's that?

Then get past I take your drivel serious and we'll get along grand.
lol I Never eaten a goat in my muslim country till i actually came to the US , dumb ass....and also it snows where i am from. LOL dumb hillbilly.

I wasn't talking about eating a goat, moron. Want a video of what Muslims do to goats and sheep? I can link it. Courtesy of the US military.

Now let's talk hillbilly lol

You're in waaaay over your head.
Oh you want me to post videos of Amy personnel humping each other? Since you like paint brush all muslims as goat humpers.

my problem with muslim is that they are being imported into the USA and then they elect Enemies like Omar to Political office Zorro . And at least one 'muslim' in this thread is a gun controller . Why import muslims or 'english' or 'irish' that want to remove or modify Americans RIGHTS Zorro .
My problem with Omar is that she hates Americans and America. She's an Islamist. We shouldn't admit Islamists. They are a threat to all of us, especially our peaceful Muslims.

'omar' and 'talib' i think both were imported into the USA both and look what they say about the USA . See' AMI interviewing imported muslims ' in minnesota that want 'sharia' law in the USA Zorro .

Last edited:
--- --- these MAY be the 'muslims' that partially elected 'omar' to office Zorro .

"On her Twitter page last week, Omar demanded that US President Donald Trump push for the release of a senior member of the Muslim Brotherhood, Hoda Abdelmonem"

"The Muslim Brotherhood is classified as a terrorist organization..."
Ilhan Omar calls for release of Egyptian prisoner with terrorist ties

Edited-meister

I am seriously wondering just who's side this member of Congress is on? Who knows, she may next call for Abdelmonem to be given political asylum in the US.

Wait, I don't want to give her any ideas...
Hoda Abelmonem is a 60 year old lawyer and human rights activist who works for the Egyptian Coordination for Rights and Freedoms (ECFR). She was arrested and is being held along with 18 other human rights activitists in Egypt.

The Muslim Brotherhood is not considered a terrorist organization in the United States. How would a radical ISIS supporter feel about her as a human rights activist?
View attachment 255287

Yeah, Obama's no longer having sleepovers with them in the White House and Egypt has already hanged many of Obama's Muslim Brotherhood buddies.

'omar' and 'talib' i think both were imported into the USA both and look what they say about the USA . See' AMI interviewing imported muslims ' in minnesota that want 'sharia' law in the USA Zorro .
We shouldn't import folks that want to replace our Constitution with Sharia. If you don't love America and Americans, you have no business here.

"On her Twitter page last week, Omar demanded that US President Donald Trump push for the release of a senior member of the Muslim Brotherhood, Hoda Abdelmonem"

"The Muslim Brotherhood is classified as a terrorist organization..."
Ilhan Omar calls for release of Egyptian prisoner with terrorist ties

Edited-meister

I am seriously wondering just who's side this member of Congress is on? Who knows, she may next call for Abdelmonem to be given political asylum in the US.

Wait, I don't want to give her any ideas...

We all know exactly what side Omar is on. That’s why patriotic Americans despise her, and the treasonous types love her.

my problem with muslim is that they are being imported into the USA and then they elect Enemies like Omar to Political office Zorro . And at least one 'muslim' in this thread is a gun controller . Why import muslims or 'english' or 'irish' that want to remove or modify Americans RIGHTS Zorro .

In all of history Muslims have trouble assimilating.

There is a difference between having trouble assimilating and refusing.

For example, when Europeans came to America they had no interest in assimilating with the Indians.

No, they knew why they had come, to conquer it from the "barbarian" Indians.

This is how Muslims think.

Forum List

Back