Ilhan Omar Calls For Release of Egyptian Prisoner With Terrorist Ties

Old Man Grumbles

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2019
Colorado, USA
"On her Twitter page last week, Omar demanded that US President Donald Trump push for the release of a senior member of the Muslim Brotherhood, Hoda Abdelmonem"

"The Muslim Brotherhood is classified as a terrorist organization..."
Ilhan Omar calls for release of Egyptian prisoner with terrorist ties

Edited-meister

I am seriously wondering just who's side this member of Congress is on? Who knows, she may next call for Abdelmonem to be given political asylum in the US.

Wait, I don't want to give her any ideas...

Last edited by a moderator:
We have had congress critters that dont mind supporting terrorists and maybe some sympathizing.. but her level hasnt been seen before. At least that im aware of. Hope that extremist gets voted out ASAP

We have had congress critters that dont mind supporting terrorists and maybe some sympathizing.. but her level hasnt been seen before. At least that im aware of. Hope that extremist gets voted out ASAP

Or thrown in GITMO.

"On her Twitter page last week, Omar demanded that US President Donald Trump push for the release of a senior member of the Muslim Brotherhood, Hoda Abdelmonem"

This from an article in the Jerusalem Post. Sorry, I'm not allowed to post links yet.

I am seriously wondering just who's side this member of Congress is on? Who knows, she may next call for Abdelmonem to be given political asylum in the US.

Member of the Muslim Brotherhood? She's calling the wrong guy, she needs to phone Barack Obama.

What's wrong, Omar, no AMERICANS you could think of first deserving of a presidential intervention?

You’re right, they are there. They just hide behind a cloak. She doesn’t.

"Muslims want to kill or tax the bejesus out of every non muslim, and even other muslims because of allergies. IE agw"
- obama
More subtle.. lol

Of course she does.

She's a member of the death cult just as they are.

She needs to be booted out of Congress and the US.

Edited-meister

Hoda Abelmonem is a 60 year old lawyer and human rights activist who works for the Egyptian Coordination for Rights and Freedoms (ECFR). She was arrested and is being held along with 18 other human rights activitists in Egypt.

The Muslim Brotherhood is not considered a terrorist organization in the United States. How would a radical ISIS supporter feel about her as a human rights activist?
upload_2019-4-11_12-29-58.png

Omar's CHOICE of words in support of the terrorist-connected CAIR was a vile insult, un-excusable disrespect, to 3,000 Americans murdered by terrorists. Her constant anti-Semitic language and fund-raising for terrorist-linked groups is bad enough; however ,this was an over-step too far. Omar is an example of someone who has not 'assimilated', which even President Obama says is critically important. Omar holds on to her anti-Semitism, her sympathy and support for terrorists, and her hatred for this nation and Americans.

Edited-meister

Naturally

Edited-meister

It's pretty clear what she is and the Democrat Leadership placed her on the Foreign Relations Committee.

CHANGE: Fifty-two local Democrats, including county commissioner, leave the party in three days.
Bullard confirmed that his switch was from Democrat to Republican, making him the second Republican commissioner on the seven-member board. Commissioner Edwin Russ changed his registration from Democrat to Republican on Dec. 10.

“It’s getting to where the Democratic Party is not like it used to be,” Bullard said Thursday to explain his switch. “It’s full of Muslims and full of people who believe in aborting babies up to the ninth month of pregnancy and even my pastor has been encouraging me to change my affiliation because of some of the Democratic Party beliefs. It was something I had planned on doing for a while. I hadn’t gone ahead and done it but, when the Jody Greene issue came up, I figured the time to do it is now.” . . .

“It’s a combination of what’s going on in Washington and what’s going on with the county with the sheriff’s race. People are just getting tired of it. It’s a lot of things and I think the sheriff’s race was just the straw that broke the camel’s back,” Hinson said. “I think a lot of people realize the Democratic Party is not the party it used to be and it doesn’t look like they will ever go back.”

Saturday’s courthouse rally will include speeches from Hinson and Greene, and Hinson said any elected officials who attend will be invited to speak. He estimated the event could last as long as three hours.
Maybe making Ilhan Omar and Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez and Nancy Pelosi the face of the party was a bad idea.

Omar's CHOICE of words in support of the terrorist-connected CAIR was a vile insult, un-excusable disrespect, to 3,000 Americans murdered by terrorists. Her constant anti-Semitic language and fund-raising for terrorist-linked groups is bad enough; however ,this was an over-step too far. Omar is an example of someone who has not 'assimilated', which even President Obama says is critically important. Omar holds on to her anti-Semitism, her sympathy and support for terrorists, and her hatred for this nation and Americans.
She plays along with the fairy tale that conceals HOW AND WHY HAMAS FOUNDED CAIR.

This reminds us of what really happened:

Controversy broke out last week concerning remarks Congresswoman Ilhan Omar made at a gathering of the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR). Last week also marked the fifth anniversary since CAIR—widely regarded by American journalists and politicians as a legitimate representative of U.S. Muslims—successfully pressured Brandeis University into canceling its plans to grant an honorary degree to the apostate Muslim and women’s-rights activist Ayaan Hirsi Ali. At the time, Andrew McCarthy responded with an updated version of a chapter from his 2010 book, in which he explained how Hamas operatives created CAIR.

Andrew McCarthy, the Prosecutor who successfully jailed the Blind Sheik that masterminded the first World Trade Towers Bombings:

When 25 Hamas members and supporters gathered at a Marriott Hotel in Philadelphia on October 27, 1993, they were unaware that the FBI was monitoring their deliberations. The confab was a brainstorming exercise: how best to back Hamas and derail the Oslo Accords while concealing these activities from the American government. In the U.S., Hamas was by this time perceived as the principal enemy of the popular “peace process.” . . .

That was where a new organization would come in. The new entity’s Islamism and Hamas promotion would have to be less “conspicuous.” It would need to couch its rhetoric in sweet nothings like “social justice,” “due process,” and “resistance.” If it did those things it might be more attractive and effective. A Muslim organization posing as a civil-rights activist while soft-pedaling its jihadist sympathies might be able to snow the American political class, the courts, the media, and the academy. It might make real inroads with the progressives who dominated the Clinton administration.

Despite its Hamas roots and terror ties, the most disturbing aspect of CAIR is its accomplishment of the Muslim Brotherhood’s precise aspiration for it. Thanks to its media savvy and the credulousness of government officials and press outlets, which have treated it as the “civil-rights” group it purports to be rather than the Islamist spearhead that it is, CAIR has been a constant thorn in the side of American national defense.

The Grand Jihad in 2014 as “The roots of CAIR’s intimidation campaign.” Everyone should know this story. Those who recite the received version of the origin story are either willfully blind or, like Omar, complicit with CAIR.

Edited-meister

The Muslim brotherhood wasnt a terrorist group, there was a democratic election they won it and after the army did a coup and labeled them as such. And they killed thousands of citizens in the process. Imprisoned thousands also without due process.
But because you are a trump supporter, u are an ignorant bigot and swallow what ever foxnews tells you. I bet you cant even name the last elected president of Egypt or even point the country on the map.

Forum List

Back