Ilhan Omar Calls For Release of Egyptian Prisoner With Terrorist Ties

"On her Twitter page last week, Omar demanded that US President Donald Trump push for the release of a senior member of the Muslim Brotherhood, Hoda Abdelmonem"

"The Muslim Brotherhood is classified as a terrorist organization..."
Ilhan Omar calls for release of Egyptian prisoner with terrorist ties

Edited-meister

I am seriously wondering just who's side this member of Congress is on? Who knows, she may next call for Abdelmonem to be given political asylum in the US.

Wait, I don't want to give her any ideas...
The Muslim brotherhood wasnt a terrorist group, there was a democratic election they won it and after the army did a coup and labeled them as such. And they killed thousands of citizens in the process. Imprisoned thousands also without due process.
But because you are a trump supporter, u are an ignorant bigot and swallow what ever foxnews tells you. I bet you cant even name the last elected president of Egypt or even point the country on the map.

Gawd you're an ignorant muzzie
How so ?

You exist

I have absolutely no use for any Muslim. You may go now
You must be a hillbilly.
He doesn't even speak for hillbillies. The majority of the American People do not hold you being Muslim against you

ISRAEL is the most Western like country in a Sea of Arab 'muslim' enemies . Israel is a USA Ally and is the best for the USA and the USA for Israel Sunni .

The Muslim brotherhood wasnt a terrorist group, there was a democratic election they won it and after the army did a coup and labeled them as such. And they killed thousands of citizens in the process. Imprisoned thousands also without due process.
But because you are a trump supporter, u are an ignorant bigot and swallow what ever foxnews tells you. I bet you cant even name the last elected president of Egypt or even point the country on the map.

How so ?

You exist

You must be a hillbilly.
He doesn't even speak for hillbillies. The majority of the American People do not hold you being Muslim against you

I'd take an American hillybilly over a Muslim any day.

Actually hillbilly's are pretty good people. They haven't hijacked airliners and flew them into skyscrapers

How so ?

You exist

You must be a hillbilly.

Actually hillbilly's are pretty good people. They haven't hijacked airliners and flew them into skyscrapers
I'm fine with Hillbillies and Muslims, I'm not fine with Hillbillies or Muslims or anyone that mistreats others.

You exist

You must be a hillbilly.

I'm fine with Hillbillies and Muslims, I'm not fine with Hillbillies or Muslims or anyone that mistreats others.

The hillbilly's track record is a bit better. Jus sayin

You exist

You must be a hillbilly.

Hillbillies, like the rest of us, have no beef with folks who have no beef with us. I suspect that many Muslims have more to fear from Islamists than even we do, they murder a lot more Muslims than they do non-Muslims.

You must be a hillbilly.

Hillbillies, like the rest of us, have no beef with folks who have no beef with us. I suspect that many Muslims have more to fear from Islamists than even we do, they murder a lot more Muslims than they do non-Muslims.
---------------------------------- maybe they oughta fix their 'muslim' countries Zorro .

Last edited:
my problem with muslim is that they are being imported into the USA and then they elect Enemies like Omar to Political office Zorro . And at least one 'muslim' in this thread is a gun controller . Why import muslims or 'english' or 'irish' that want to remove or modify Americans RIGHTS Zorro .

You must be a hillbilly.

Well there is that millennial track record.

I get what you're saying but the facts remain.

"On her Twitter page last week, Omar demanded that US President Donald Trump push for the release of a senior member of the Muslim Brotherhood, Hoda Abdelmonem"

Edited-meister

I am seriously wondering just who's side this member of Congress is on? Who knows, she may next call for Abdelmonem to be given political asylum in the US.

Need you wonder? She loves muslim terrorists.

my problem with muslim is that they are being imported into the USA and then they elect Enemies like Omar to Political office Zorro . And at least one 'muslim' in this thread is a gun controller . Why import muslims or 'english' or 'irish' that want to remove or modify Americans RIGHTS Zorro .

In all of history Muslims have trouble assimilating.

Edited-meister

Need you wonder? She loves muslim terrorists.
--------------------------- and thats as clear as the nose on my face .

As a woman I can honestly say omar is a back stabbing bitch I wouldnt let in my home.
The only thing shes intrested in is power changing america and advancing muslim intrests in america.
She will let the truth slip out of her lips from time to time .she was married to her brother think about those values

As a woman I can honestly say omar is a back stabbing bitch I wouldnt let in my home.
The only thing shes intrested in is power changing america and advancing muslim intrests in america.
She will let the truth slip out of her lips from time to time .she was married to her brother think about those values

It's odd the left embraces her....or not

------------------------------- thats because they figure that its best to Conquer and Rules and then collect the 'jizyah tax' . Then collect the Females and young boys and to be the Boss . One of their first acts as the 'muslim' religion was to conquer Spain sometime in the 700s [about] and then they ruled Spain to 1492 and they think they still own it , think that they call it 'andulusia' .

Last edited:

------------------------------- thats because they figure that its best to Conquer and Rules and then collect the 'jizyah tax' , Then collect the Females and young boys and to be the Boss . One of their first acts as the 'muslim' religion was to conquer Spain sometime in the 700s [about] and then they ruled Spain to 1492 and they think they still own it , think that they call it 'andulusia' .

Yeah...they're not a bright group of people

----------------------------- thats because they want to be Boss , they think that they are Special and Superior .

----------------------------- thats because they want to be Boss , they think that they are Special and Superior .

Mock them. It's great fun

and the first WAR that the USA ever fought in the earliest 1800s was againt 'muslims' that were demanding money to leave USA Merchant Shipping alone .

Forum List

Back