Ilhan Omar Calls For Release of Egyptian Prisoner With Terrorist Ties

How anyone can stick up for apartheid terrorist state of Israel and the zionist psychopaths that rule it is beyond comprehension? .
Was that a question? You grammar is as bad and faulty as your morals and political orientation.

Territory lost to Israel in the Six Day War by a multi Arab nation army of aggressors in a proactive attempt to exterminate Israel rightly belongs to the country that was attacked. And a wall that keeps terrorist bombers away from Jews in Israel
is in no sense "apartheid".
You might as well call anyone who has a security wall a fan of apartheid. It's brainless.

Your personal attack is a telling sign that your argument is lame.
Your grammar is incontrovertibly poor. A run on sentence jammed together with a question mark where there should be none. Come back when you know something. No personal attack here.

The question mark was there because it was a question.

English grammar 101
You stuck two sentences together and the question mark should have come at the end of the first sentence where there was an actual question. Not at the end of the second where there wasn't. English grammar 101 is not your friend.

"On her Twitter page last week, Omar demanded that US President Donald Trump push for the release of a senior member of the Muslim Brotherhood, Hoda Abdelmonem"

"The Muslim Brotherhood is classified as a terrorist organization..."
Ilhan Omar calls for release of Egyptian prisoner with terrorist ties

Edited-meister

I am seriously wondering just who's side this member of Congress is on? Who knows, she may next call for Abdelmonem to be given political asylum in the US.

Wait, I don't want to give her any ideas...
The Muslim brotherhood wasnt a terrorist group, there was a democratic election they won it and after the army did a coup and labeled them as such. And they killed thousands of citizens in the process. Imprisoned thousands also without due process.
But because you are a trump supporter, u are an ignorant bigot and swallow what ever foxnews tells you. I bet you cant even name the last elected president of Egypt or even point the country on the map.

Gawd you're an ignorant muzzie
How so ?

You exist

I have absolutely no use for any Muslim. You may go now
You must be a hillbilly.

"On her Twitter page last week, Omar demanded that US President Donald Trump push for the release of a senior member of the Muslim Brotherhood, Hoda Abdelmonem"

Edited-meister

I am seriously wondering just who's side this member of Congress is on? Who knows, she may next call for Abdelmonem to be given political asylum in the US.

The Muslim brotherhood wasnt a terrorist group, there was a democratic election they won it and after the army did a coup and labeled them as such. And they killed thousands of citizens in the process. Imprisoned thousands also without due process.
But because you are a trump supporter, u are an ignorant bigot and swallow what ever foxnews tells you. I bet you cant even name the last elected president of Egypt or even point the country on the map.
The Muslim Brotherhood is a transnational Sunni Islamist movement that seeks to implement sharia (Islamic law) under a global caliphate. Founded in Egypt in 1928, the Brotherhood is that country’s oldest Islamist organization and has branches throughout the world. While these branches operate under a variety of names and use a variety of social, political, and occasionally violent methods, they share a commitment to the overarching goal of establishing rule according to sharia. The most notable and lethal Brotherhood offshoot is Hamas, the Palestinian terror group operating out of the Gaza Strip. Some analysts also argue that the Brotherhood has served as the ideological forerunner of modern violent Islamist groups such as al-Qaeda and ISIS. The group has been labeled a terrorist organization by the governments of Bahrain, Egypt, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Syria, and the United Arab Emirates.

Muslim Brotherhood

Google is your friend as always?
There were elected democratically. So was Hamas. Just because the US and Israel doesnt like doeent mean they are what you claim them to be.

Indeed, Hitler was also elected democratically.

This is why democracy is not the key to freedom. The key to freedom is having moral fiber so that you don't take your opportunity to be free to murder people, like sending out your children into the streets to blow themselves up while being cut a check from terrorists

Edited-meister

How so ?

You exist

You must be a hillbilly.

Go play with your goat. How's that?

Then get past I take your drivel serious and we'll get along grand.

How so ?

You exist

You must be a hillbilly.

lol I Never eaten a goat in my muslim country till i actually came to the US , dumb ass....and also it snows where i am from. LOL dumb hillbilly.

How so ?

You exist

You must be a hillbilly.

lol I Never eaten a goat in my muslim country till i actually came to the US , dumb ass....and also it snows where i am from. LOL dumb hillbilly.

I wasn't talking about eating a goat, moron. Want a video of what Muslims do to goats and sheep? I can link it. Courtesy of the US military.

Now let's talk hillbilly lol

You're in waaaay over your head.

Does anyone REALLY believe she is NOT a terrorist-sympathizer?

Or an unwitting stooge? Either way she's a danger to national security IMHO.
----------------------------------------- how could she be an unwitting Stooge ' she is 'somali muslim' , she knows exactly what she wants and says it for all to hear . She is the imported or immigrant or 'fifth column' enemy and voted in to office by imported enemies [also fifth column enemies] of the West living in her district in Minnesota . I think it is she or 'talib' that is calling for understanding and mercy for the 'muslims' from Minnesota that have gone to the middle east to fight for 'isis' and have been captured .

Last edited:
i think it was Egyptian General Al-Sisi that did a coup a few years ago and removed 'morsy' of the 'muslim' brotherhood ' from Presidency of Egypt and then current President Al-Sisi an Ally of the USA took over as President of Egypt . I forget the year but it was when 'mrobama' was causing trouble with his Arab Spring push if i recall correct . --------------- just a comment .

Forum List

Back