Egyptian (Muslim Brotherhood) Morsi to be overthrown?-Military Moves in to take over

51d4554646ac3859.jpg

Well, we're about to find-out, what percentage of the population supports Morsi, aren't we?

Somehow, however, I don't think the average Egyptian is going to support a leader who trashed the old Constitution and rammed a new one down the country's throat at record speed, nor who appointed tons of his Muslim Brotherhood comrades into high office and other public service.

Perhaps the People of Egypt are actually ready to take a crack at Democracy... which was NOT going to materialize under the heel of the Muslim Brotherhood, I'm guessing.

Of course it will fall on deaf ears and blind eyes but consider what would have happened if we, like some here wanted, had sent troops into Egypt or sent arms in. How much more fierce the bloodshed would have been.

Just one of the many, many, many reasons why Obama was the superior choice in 2008 and again in 2012.

Of course it will fall on deaf ears and blind eyes but consider what would have happened if we, like some here wanted, had sent troops into Egypt or sent arms in. How much more fierce the bloodshed would have been.

Just one of the many, many, many reasons why Obama was the superior choice in 2008 and again in 2012.

Obama wants to send arms to Syria. What's the difference ?

rRJme.gif

If true I'm not surprised wonder if Obama will back Morsi or toss him under the bus like Murbark?

This is a CIA backed and financed operation....Hussein has nothing to do with it....plausible deniability as usual. Israel cannot allow a radical muslim government in Cairo so they're in on this too.

No. This just proved how much of a failure at foreign policy Obama was/is.

Nice try though. Superior choice my ass.

So let me get this straight, you are HOPING for a military power grab?
Yes.

Anything to get rid of the influence of the Muslim Brotherhood in Egyptian politics.

So long as the Army keeps its promise to undertake fresh elections quickly and to turn control of the nation back to the civilian government afterwards.

This is a 'Market Correction' in Egyptian Politics...

The People did not understand what would happen once Morsi took power... now they do... and they hate it... and Morsi was stacking the deck to remain in power for a long time.

Thus, the People turned-out in their millions, to drive the would-be Despot and his Brotherhood cronies from power before it was too late.

Thus, the Army steps-in, as the Guardian of the State, and the Enforcer of the Will of the People.

"...I just don't see how this is a good thing under any circumstances."

Any time the world can push Militant Islamist groups back under the porch, that's a good thing.

Last edited:
It would appear that the Egyptian Electorate has reached the conclusion that they made a mistake.

This is what happens when you vote-in a former big-wig in the Muslim Brotherhood and allow them to shove a fresh Constitution down The People's throats.

The Army takes notice of the distress of The People, then steps in, to remove the Brotherhood shill and his fellow travelers and bulldoze what they've done into the ground.

yep. Didn't he ram through his constitution after disregarding the views of his opponents who AREN'T monotheist zealots?

I'm watching this unfold. This is nuts. This is a case where secularism is a good thing!
[MENTION=44236]AnCapAtheist[/MENTION]:
Indeed! We agree. No government should be so cozy with religion like the muslim brotherhood was/is...only reason I did like them is the US/Israel hate them....I am fascinated by revolution etc

No. This just proved how much of a failure at foreign policy Obama was/is.

Nice try though. Superior choice my ass.

Kind of hard to have a superior choice when the choice was between dog shit and horse shit....I mean come on...I love how Obama has turned the US back into a regular ole nation..he can try all he wants to be a bully but the world doesn't take him seriously..its about time we stopped being a bully. The one part I agreed with Obama was his coldness towards Israel.

"...yep. Didn't he ram through his constitution after disregarding the views of his opponents who AREN'T monotheist zealots?"
Something tells me that any dissatisfaction with the Constitution consists of several factors, including (a) the extent to which Religion permeates the new Constitution and (b) the way it was crammed-down the throats of Egyptians at the speed of light... and, my money is on (b) as being the most serious of the two faux pas, or the one which raised the most alarm and opposition. Content can always be tweaked IF The People are given the chance to do so, but not if it's rammed down their throats.

Sure thing....believe what you will...Soon as Syria takes care of the scum trying to overthrow Assad things will be back to normal...israel will only last so long....I figure less than 100 years which gives them another 35 years....yep.their only HUGE ally is the US and we are losing standing in the world....Israel best stand on its own or fight quite well...even then that won't stop them from going under.

If true I'm not surprised wonder if Obama will back Morsi or toss him under the bus like Murbark?

This is a CIA backed and financed operation....Hussein has nothing to do with it....plausible deniability as usual. Israel cannot allow a radical muslim government in Cairo so they're in on this too.

CIA works for IMF same as USA does.. this has nothing to do with Israel so don't bother going there.

Obama will say whatever the will of the Egyptian people is - he will go with that. He could care less about Morsi.

Too bad he can't manage to do the same for Syria and Assad. He's trying to get us all killed here.

Forum List

Back