Egypt: A display of Obama's incompetence

Regardless, how long did it take Obama to condemn the action? And what is he doing about it now?

No matter what he does, you'll find fault with it, I'm sure.

good grief, cry us a river...the same was done with Bush..
the problem with you is you stick up for this administation NO MATTER if they were wrong
you are just a fake so called Repulican and really just a DNC hack

So then Germany is our enemy? Is that what you're saying, moron?

No, and nor did I say Egypt was our "enemy". I just pointed out that as an Ally, they are kind of useless.

So are Germany and Italy. Would any president dare to say they are not our allies?

For the record, except for the Brits, almost all of our allies are fucking useless. We are spending ourselves into a deep hole to keep the oil flowing and the sea lanes clear and putting out all the fires in the world, and all of these other countries are kindly thanking us by taking our jobs and markets.

Why we keep playing along, is the real question.

So now you're pulling back from your theory that being useless to use means a country is not our ally.

I don't have a problem with keeping the sea lanes open and the oil flowing. We would suffer a drastic reduction in our standard of living without world trade. However, I could care less if two shit-hole countries in the Middle East or Africa are trying to destroy each other.

If it were just the movie, yeah... that'd be one thing.

BUt it's the movie and the koran burnings and the invasions and the support of Israel and the pictures of torture.

All these greivences have a cumalitive effect.

Incidently, the only thing that was said was that this movie was out of line, which it was. Not said by Obama or our Ambassador to Egypt, but a low-ranking public affairs officer who didn't follow instructions and issued the statement.

Regardless, how long did it take Obama to condemn the action? And what is he doing about it now?

Sorry Joe, you're on ignore, so I'm going through another person's post.

We keep hearing the same exact statements as the "low-ranking public affairs officer who didn't follow instructions".

Seems to me they were just saying what they were told to say because Hillary and Jay Carney have repeated it over and over again.

So the big bad "Green Beret" is feeling the butthurt and puts me on ignore.

Too funny.

Seems to me that you guys are trying to cover Romney's ass when he stepped in it... and proven himself to be utterly unpresidential.

No matter what he does, you'll find fault with it, I'm sure.

good grief, cry us a river...the same was done with Bush..
the problem with you is you stick up for this administation NO MATTER if they were wrong
you are just a fake so called Repulican and really just a DNC hack

Oh, I'll freely admit, that Democrats pulled the exact same shit when Bush was in.

And I've criticized Obama quit a lot.

Again... you guys nominated the Mormon and lost my vote. Don't come whining to me because I actually meant what I said.

We are witnessing, with all the screaming and creaming and dreaming from the far right, their death throes as they finally, irretrievably and irrevocably, realize the have lost the cultural wars of the 1950s and 1970s.

In their throes, they will willing kick Romney's election hopes to death. Romney misplayed his Islamic hand horribly and it has come back and kicked him squarely in his campaign.

The far extremist righties, like Stephanie, are the fake GOP here. They are not real Republicans.

Your demise is closing in, and you feel it, Stephanie.

Is this a result of Rice's and Bush's "transformational diplomacy" that was to move American diplomats into the hot spots?

The "far right" has blown Romney's opportunity recover from his mistakes.

The "Far Right" has convinced the rest of America that it does not want your influence anymore, TGB.

We are witnessing, with all the screaming and creaming and dreaming from the far right, their death throes as they finally, irretrievably and irrevocably, realize the have lost the cultural wars of the 1950s and 1970s.

In their throes, they will willing kick Romney's election hopes to death. Romney misplayed his Islamic hand horribly and it has come back and kicked him squarely in his campaign.

Oh, Jake, quit blaming other people for Romney's incompetence...

ah, the other FAKE Republican shows up..^^^^^^

Stephanie.

oh yes the concerned trolls are hard at work this week...
:eusa_angel:

Administration officials: Romney was right, that statement from the Cairo embassy was awful

“The statement was not cleared with anyone in Washington. It was sent as ‘This is what we are putting out,’” the official said. “We replied and said this was not a good statement and that it needed major revisions. The next email we received from Embassy Cairo was ‘We just put this out.’”…

“People at the highest levels both at the State Department and at the White House were not happy with the way the statement went down. There was a lot of anger both about the process and the content,” the official said. “Frankly, people here did not understand it. The statement was just tone deaf. It didn’t provide adequate balance. We thought the references were inappropriate, and we strongly advised against the kind of language that talked about ‘continuing efforts by misguided individuals to hurt the religious feelings of Muslims.’”
---------------------------------------------------------------

Of course the big difference

Romney sounded very Presidential and was right
The Left/concerned trolls
can't just stand that,,,

It was only a matter of time before Fakey hijacked the thread by screaming about the 'far right.'

Well they have to cover for Papa Obama's failures somehow
no matter how poor the attempts

Wait till the concern trolls/ Obama apologists try to argue that Papa Obama is supportive of Israel
that is worth quite a few laughs, as well.

A Map of Muslim Protests Around the World

in just the last few days

120914-obama-map.jpg

Last edited:
ah, the other FAKE Republican shows up..^^^^^^

Stephanie.

oh yes the concerned trolls are hard at work this week...
:eusa_angel:

Administration officials: Romney was right, that statement from the Cairo embassy was awful

“The statement was not cleared with anyone in Washington. It was sent as ‘This is what we are putting out,’” the official said. “We replied and said this was not a good statement and that it needed major revisions. The next email we received from Embassy Cairo was ‘We just put this out.’”…

“People at the highest levels both at the State Department and at the White House were not happy with the way the statement went down. There was a lot of anger both about the process and the content,” the official said. “Frankly, people here did not understand it. The statement was just tone deaf. It didn’t provide adequate balance. We thought the references were inappropriate, and we strongly advised against the kind of language that talked about ‘continuing efforts by misguided individuals to hurt the religious feelings of Muslims.’”
---------------------------------------------------------------

Of course the big difference

Romney sounded very Presidential and was right
The Left/concerned trolls
can't just stand that,,,

This isn't what Romney did that was wrong.

He blamed Obama for apologizing.

Obama didn't apologize. Neither did the Embassy.

He said that the statement was issued AFTER the attacks began or while they were in process.

They were issued before demonstrations began.

They issued it again after, as well
The same tweets they then deleted
Which are technically, gov't public records and should not be deleted
but this administration has always pushed the legal limit

You really need better news sources then
the MSM and the crazy leftwing websites you go to...

Obama went to Vegas to raise money.....
that is what he did wrong, as well

vegas-i4338.jpg

To Rome said Nero: "If to smoke you turn I shall not cease to fiddle while you burn."

To US Consulate in Libya said Papa Obama: "If to smoke you turn I shall not cease to Vegas."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back