Egypt: A display of Obama's incompetence

“I don’t think that we would consider them an ally. But we don’t consider them an enemy.”[/I] – President Barack Obama

And besides demonstrating your inability to use the punctuation features, what is your problem with this statement?

Even under Mubarek, Egypt wasn't much of an ally. Do you remember the Egyptian Army showing up to help us depose Saddam? Guess what, me neither. Or to even help clean up the aftermath after President Bush asked him nicely a bunch of times.

If they're not an ally, why on earth is Obama giving them 1.5 billion, dick-face?

Obama supports the military overthrow of Mubarek; a guy who he happily rubbed shoulders with. He supplies the Muslim Brotherhood with weapons to do it.

Then, he claims that they are not our ally.

How's that supposed to work?

INCOMPETENCE!

I am just wondering what you think Obama should have done to keep Mubarek in power when 90% of Egyptians wanted him gone?

Would been really hard to maintain that, especially after old Hosni went into the Coma.

I'm just wondering what makes you think he should have demanded he step down when he didn't demand the same thing of Ahmadinejad when the students took to the streets to protest him stealing the election in Iran.

1) We have no real evidence Ahmadinejad stole that election. Western Polling firms in fact showed him with a comfortable lead in the runoffs.

2) As everyone running in that election was an Ayatollah-Approved, Great Satan hating politician, what difference did it make to us which group the Ayatollah's let hold the meaningless office of President of Iran.

3) It's not like any of them would listen to us, us being the "Great Satan" and all. Frankly, "The Great Satan wants you to step down" would almost be like an endorsement!

“I don’t think that we would consider them an ally. But we don’t consider them an enemy.”[/I] – President Barack Obama

And besides demonstrating your inability to use the punctuation features, what is your problem with this statement?

Even under Mubarek, Egypt wasn't much of an ally. Do you remember the Egyptian Army showing up to help us depose Saddam? Guess what, me neither. Or to even help clean up the aftermath after President Bush asked him nicely a bunch of times.

If they're not an ally, why on earth is Obama giving them 1.5 billion, dick-face?

Same reason we've been giving them 1.5 Billion dollars for the last 30 years. They signed the Camp David Accord and are playing nice with the Zionists.

Once they don't that money goes bye-bye, and it's really the only leverage we have at this point.

How about the fact that Obama himself is trying to walk this statement back by saying he wasn't expecting the question?

Okay, how about that?

Today, Morsi called on an end to demonstrations and for people to chill out... so maybe he's getting the "message".

see how no one cares that the OP lied?

this is what is wrong with this country.

Same reason we've been giving them 1.5 Billion dollars for the last 30 years. They signed the Camp David Accord and are playing nice with the Zionists.

Once they don't that money goes bye-bye, and it's really the only leverage we have at this point.

So, we starting giving them money the day they signed the peace treaty with the jooos??

How about the fact that Obama himself is trying to walk this statement back by saying he wasn't expecting the question?

And we all know how he handles unscripted questions.

Obama supports the military overthrow of Mubarek; a guy who he happily rubbed shoulders with. He supplies the Muslim Brotherhood with weapons to do it.

INCOMPETENCE!

Wrong AGAIN, you are batting 1000, the Muslim Brotherhood expressed their regrets over the ambassador's death. In fact, even Libya is cooperating. But the CHRISTIAN Coptic video is starting a firestorm, is is marketed as an AMERICAN CHRISTIAN point of view. Not surprisingly, the right here knows nothing of the Coptics; they despise Islam, and many have disdain for other Christian faiths also.

So, we starting giving them money the day they signed the peace treaty with the jooos??

Um, yeah, your attempts to bring anti-semitism into this (when in fact, everyone involved is a Semite and none of my business), that's exactly what we did. Sadat signed the treaty, got a shit load of our money, and his own people shot him.

Mubarek kept cashing the checks...

I guess you are totally ignorant of history, but I get that. We also pay Jordan about 1 Billion a year to place nice with the Israelis.

Here's the problem. the position of the NeoCons is that if we just let democracy spring up, and which Obama made the mistake of embracing, is that these dictators weren't by and large already kind of atuned to what their people were already thinking.

We could have all Democracies in the Middle East, and they will all still HATE Israel and want to push it into the sea. Sorry.

still not one word from you on the right admitting the OP lied their ass off.

this is why your party is dying

I am just wondering what you think Obama should have done to keep Mubarek in power when 90% of Egyptians wanted him gone?

Would been really hard to maintain that, especially after old Hosni went into the Coma.

He knew of the Mubarek reality when he rubbed shoulders with him at the White House brah. Don't smile at someone and act like everything's dandy peachy and then stab him in the back. That reflect poorly on our country.

Assuming it was true that Mubarek was a brutal dictator then replacing him is okay. But if you know that you're replacing him with terrorists then how is that better?

And if they aren't terrorists (as I'm sure you'll inevitably argue) then why won't he call them an ally?

You didn't answer my question. The people are rising up against Mubarek and the military refuses to fire on them and joins them.

What is Obama really supposed to do at that point to save Mubarek's worthless hide?

Ronald Reagan wasn't above throwing a dictator under the bus when he outlived his popular support. Just ask Ferdinand Marcos.

But it's wrong when the Black Guy does it...

Whoa, no fair – too much logic and reason in one post for rightist to take.

Um, yeah, your attempts to bring anti-semitism into this (when in fact, everyone involved is a Semite and none of my business), that's exactly what we did. Sadat signed the treaty, got a shit load of our money, and his own people shot him.

Mubarek kept cashing the checks...

I guess you are totally ignorant of history, but I get that. We also pay Jordan about 1 Billion a year to place nice with the Israelis.

Here's the problem. the position of the NeoCons is that if we just let democracy spring up, and which Obama made the mistake of embracing, is that these dictators weren't by and large already kind of atuned to what their people were already thinking.

We could have all Democracies in the Middle East, and they will all still HATE Israel and want to push it into the sea. Sorry.

Who said anything about anti-semitism, you moron? I asked a question because I didn't know. You do hate Christians and Jews though.

I'm just wondering what makes you think he should have demanded he step down when he didn't demand the same thing of Ahmadinejad when the students took to the streets to protest him stealing the election in Iran.

1) We have no real evidence Ahmadinejad stole that election. Western Polling firms in fact showed him with a comfortable lead in the runoffs.

2) As everyone running in that election was an Ayatollah-Approved, Great Satan hating politician, what difference did it make to us which group the Ayatollah's let hold the meaningless office of President of Iran.

3) It's not like any of them would listen to us, us being the "Great Satan" and all. Frankly, "The Great Satan wants you to step down" would almost be like an endorsement!

1. That was funny. Which western polling firms operate in Iran?
  2. It seemed to make a difference to the people of Iran, and Obama left them to rot.
  3. Everyone in Iran thinks we are the Great Satan? I though Obama was going to change the way the world sees us.

Okay, how about that?

Today, Morsi called on an end to demonstrations and for people to chill out... so maybe he's getting the "message".

What has that have to do with Obama flubbing the question?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEkHL74NCak]President Obama and President Mubarak Speak to the Press - YouTube[/ame]

INCOMPETENCE!

Hey, then vote for the other guy!!!!!!!!!!

Romney: Mubarak Should Go

Tuesday, 01 Feb 2011 10:35 AM

inShare inShare1 Editor's note: This revised story reflects the fact that Minnesota Gov. Tim Pawlenty also had said, on Jan. 31, that Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak should step down.

Former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney and Minnesota Gov. Tim Pawlenty have broken ranks with some other likely Republican presidential candidates on Egypt, calling for President Hosni Mubarak to step down.

Romney praised President Barack Obama’s handling of the crisis. "I think what the United States has to do is make it very clear to the people of Egypt that we stand with the voices of democracy and freedom, and we also have to communicate I think, as the administration has," he said on ABC's "Good Morning America."

America should make clear "that we would like to see a transition to permanent democracy,” one that "would be best undertaken if President Mubarak were to step out of the way or lead the transition," Romney says.

:lol::lol:

Romney: Mubarak Should Go

Forum List

Back