Egypt: A display of Obama's incompetence

So, we starting giving them money the day they signed the peace treaty with the jooos??

Um, yeah, your attempts to bring anti-semitism into this (when in fact, everyone involved is a Semite and none of my business), that's exactly what we did. Sadat signed the treaty, got a shit load of our money, and his own people shot him.

Mubarek kept cashing the checks...

I guess you are totally ignorant of history, but I get that. We also pay Jordan about 1 Billion a year to place nice with the Israelis.

Here's the problem. the position of the NeoCons is that if we just let democracy spring up, and which Obama made the mistake of embracing, is that these dictators weren't by and large already kind of atuned to what their people were already thinking.

We could have all Democracies in the Middle East, and they will all still HATE Israel and want to push it into the sea. Sorry.

Who said anything about anti-semitism, you moron? I asked a question because I didn't know. You do hate Christians and Jews though.

If you didn't know, why did you ask the question in a way that made it sound like a challenge instead of a question? Or why didn't you take about five minutes to actually research the issue for yourself, dummy?

For the record, I think ALL religions are stupid.

I'm just wondering what makes you think he should have demanded he step down when he didn't demand the same thing of Ahmadinejad when the students took to the streets to protest him stealing the election in Iran.

1) We have no real evidence Ahmadinejad stole that election. Western Polling firms in fact showed him with a comfortable lead in the runoffs.

2) As everyone running in that election was an Ayatollah-Approved, Great Satan hating politician, what difference did it make to us which group the Ayatollah's let hold the meaningless office of President of Iran.

3) It's not like any of them would listen to us, us being the "Great Satan" and all. Frankly, "The Great Satan wants you to step down" would almost be like an endorsement!

1. That was funny. Which western polling firms operate in Iran?
  2. It seemed to make a difference to the people of Iran, and Obama left them to rot.
  3. Everyone in Iran thinks we are the Great Satan? I though Obama was going to change the way the world sees us.

1- Can't be responsible for your ignorance...
Iranian presidential election, 2009 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

2- I'm still waiting for you tell me exactly what Obama was supposed to do, exactly...

3- As usual, the tiresome "We'll pretend there were all these great expectations of Obama that he failed to meet, so we have something to criticize" argument from the right.

Is this why you guys keep nominating mediocrities?

Obama supports the military overthrow of Mubarek; a guy who he happily rubbed shoulders with. He supplies the Muslim Brotherhood with weapons to do it.

Then, he claims that they are not our ally.

How's that supposed to work?

INCOMPETENCE!

Wrong AGAIN, you are batting 1000, the Muslim Brotherhood expressed their regrets over the ambassador's death. In fact, even Libya is cooperating. But the CHRISTIAN Coptic video is starting a firestorm, is is marketed as an AMERICAN CHRISTIAN point of view. Not surprisingly, the right here knows nothing of the Coptics; they despise Islam, and many have disdain for other Christian faiths also.

Did the coptic chruch endorse or have anything to do with the movie? If they did not and one Coptic dies it will be blood on your lying hands.

Romney said Mubarek should go. He did not say that we should put in a facist regime.

Why don't any of you people try to think for yourselves?

Who did the US put in?
What would Romney have done differently?

Sheesh!!!

Facts just don't matter to the partisans of the right in this place, do they?

Truly, how pathetic.

Romney said Mubarek should go. He did not say that we should put in a facist regime.

lol, you're an idiot.

You ain't got nothing. You thought you had something, but no. And now you resort to name calling like the little bitch you are.

Right, if you ignore that Romney wholeheartedly and unreservedly agreed with Obama's actions,

and if you ignore the fact that Obama said nothing about putting in a fascist regime...

You know, sometimes when you get it proven to you that you are full of shit on a subject, you should accept that fact quietly and with an ounce of dignity.

this administration helps to overthrow the people in power in these countries and then JUST leaves the people to try and defend themselves against the wolves waiting to devour them, leaves them DEFENSLESS...

why wouldn't you think we would be SEEING this to now come back to BITE US IN THE ASS?

vote this incompetent administration out...WE ARE NOW going to PAY for them, hopefully it won't be another 9/11

this administration helps to overthrow the people in power in these countries and then JUST leaves the people to try and defend themselves against the wolves waiting to devour them, leaves them DEFENSLESS...

why wouldn't you think we would be SEEING this to now come back to BITE US IN THE ASS?

vote this incompetent administration out...WE ARE NOW going to PAY for them, hopefully it won't be another 9/11

What should they have done?
Given the Mubarak regime heaps of military aid maybe?

It was that the US put in a fascist regime.

The administration knew MB would fill the void.

They got the democracy that America believes everyone deserves.

man oh man, Bush gave Iraq Democracy but didn't LEAVE THEM TO DEFEND themselves while they built a NEW GOVERNMENT..

Obama with Hillary Clinton take the people in power out THEN ABONDIONS the people there to FEND for themselves and now we are seeing the RESULTS..

we will more than likely pay for this on our home front..Just how bad is yet to be seen

Obama supports the military overthrow of Mubarek; a guy who he happily rubbed shoulders with. He supplies the Muslim Brotherhood with weapons to do it.

INCOMPETENCE!

Egypt has been one of our strongest allies in the Middle-East since before I went through basic-training in the U.S. Navy at NTC San Diego in 1974.

The Egyptian troops could be seen marching on the same grinder that I and other U.S. personnel marched on.

INCOMPETENCE!

Egypt has been one of our strongest allies in the Middle-East since before I went through basic-training in the U.S. Navy at NTC San Diego in 1974.

The Egyptian troops could be seen marching on the same grinder that I and other U.S. personnel marched on.

So what?

Once more, how exactly was Obama supposed to save Mubarek once his own people wanted him out and his military refused to kill their countrymen on his behalf?

I'm still waiting for you wingnuts to answer that one.

It's an absolute SHAME what this administration has done in Egypt..

We should all be appalled

Forum List

Back