Ebola is panic unjustified?

We Americans just love to panic.

And of course, our media loves to take advantage of that fact.

I really don't see a lot of panic, I think I used the wrong word. Obviously.

Bobby Bobby Bobby

patients knock before you enter ... A HOSPITAL ?

BBBBBAAAAAAWWWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ... WHAT AN IDIOT !

you can't be that stupid unless you're really THAT stupid.

knock knock

who's there?

Am

Am who

the AMBULANCE driver you stupid sob ..

It's not so much panic. It's shock & anger. The fact we're having a discussion about Ebola in America, says it all about this current President. He's dismantled our Immigration System. The People have good reason to be angry. This President is a criminal.

Bobby Bobby Bobby

patients knock before you enter ... A HOSPITAL ?

BBBBBAAAAAAWWWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ... WHAT AN IDIOT !

you can't be that stupid unless you're really THAT stupid.

knock knock

who's there?

Am

Am who

the AMBULANCE driver you stupid sob ..

The Governor hasn't ordered door knocking. That's a separate story.

Tracking travelers to ebola infected countries seem to be his key issue in the article.

Nothing outrageous that I can see.

"Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal ordered state officials Monday to come up with rules governing how some state residents can travel to Ebola-stricken countries, stepping in to fill what he said was a gap left by President Obama's failure to act.

Mr. Jindal, a Republican who presidential aspirations in 2016, ordered his departments and agencies to come up with plans to require state workers and academics and students at state colleges to have to disclose their travels to Ebola-affected countries.

He also directed agencies to put a system in place to monitor travelers for up to three weeks after a traveler goes through one of the countries."

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news...l-orders-louisiana-develop-ebola-plans/print/

Who said this ladies and gentlemen? Who stressed how crucial it was that the global community act to fight the spread of ebola?

So it's bullshit when the President's supporters spew the "ebola is nothing to worry about" and "all you want to do is spank the President" when Obama himself finally realized the gravity of the situation.

Now he may have come late to the party, but better late than never.

Cripes libs. I agree with the President. You don't. The world is upside down.

"The number of people infected could grow to tens or even hundreds of
thousands, he warned, if the outbreak isn’t stopped now.

That would mean “profound political and economic and security
implications for all of us,” he said.

“This is an epidemic that is not just a threat to regional security, it’s a threat to global security if these countries break down, if their economics break down, if people panic.

And that has a profound effect on all of us, even if we
are not directly contracting the disease.”

Obama to Send 3 000 Troops to Liberia in Ebola Fight
Obama is talking about Africa when he is talking about tens or hundreds of thousands.

There is no need to panic HERE.

You have been infected with Ebolysteria.

You really can catch Ebolysteria over the internet. It is highly contagious. There are millions who have been infected here in the US.

You can inoculate yourself against further mental illness by taking courses in Logic and Critical Thinking.

Much better chance of your child catching some sort of exotic disease from the illegals flooding the country. Oh right the hype over Ebola has replaced that risk, very clever the MSM.
You just have retardation wrapped around retardation inside a retardation coating, don't you.

You dumb assholes still believe the enterovirus which has struck some kids in America was caused by the illegal darkies, even though you don't have a shred of evidence to support that bigoted bullshit. The enterovirus has not flared up in that community, idiot.

So your dumb little layered conspiracy theory fails on every level.

Please, please, please inoculate yourself with a heavy course in Logic and Critical Thinking before your alleged brain oozes out of the multiple holes in your head.

knock before you enter the ER sounds like Bobby ... after all, he is the moron who wanted to BUILD a sandbar in the middle of the Gulf of Mexico and the idiot walking up and down the beach wearing a life jacket and hard hat when he was inspecting oil on the beach

should have known it was Texas that wanted you to knock at the ER ... they let you out with Ebola THEN you need a password or secrete knock to get back in TO DIE.

The panic is unjustified.

Panic might be, but shock and anger isn't. The fact we're being forced to discuss Ebola in America, sums up this idiot's Presidency perfectly. It really does say it all. He's a disgrace.
WHOOOOM! SWOOOOSH! (Cue doom music)

Yes, boys and girls, Obama invented Ebola and sent those Christian missionaries to Africa to bring Ebola back here. Because slavery.

And, my little parroting minions, Obama brought a darkie here in the middle of the night and tricked a Texas hospital into not holding onto Ebola Man. He then made sure that when Ebola Man went to the next hospital that following CDC protocols is strictly voluntary at the state level. He's a hardcore states rights kind of guy, as you all know. So he arranged for those nurses to get Ebola at that Texas hospital.

And they got that Ebola from the darkie through the air. It is the ONLY explanation.

Pass it on!

A sad Third World mess. WTG Obola. But is it surprising he's the asshole who brought Ebola to America? I would say it's not surprising at all. It actually makes perfect sense.

The panic is unjustified.

Panic might be, but shock and anger isn't. The fact we're being forced to discuss Ebola in America, sums up this idiot's Presidency perfectly. It really does say it all. He's a disgrace.
WHOOOOM! SWOOOOSH! (Cue doom music)

Yes, boys and girls, Obama invented Ebola and sent those Christian missionaries to Africa to bring Ebola back here. Because slavery.

And, my little parroting minions, Obama brought a darkie here in the middle of the night and tricked a Texas hospital into not holding onto Ebola Man. He then made sure that when Ebola Man went to the next hospital that following CDC protocols is strictly voluntary at the state level. He's a hardcore states rights kind of guy, as you all know. So he arranged for those nurses to get Ebola at that Texas hospital.

And they got that Ebola from the darkie through the air. It is the ONLY explanation.

Pass it on!

He's dismantled our Immigration System. So yes, Ebola in America is all on him. We shouldn't even be having this discussion. He's a miserable buffoon.

There would be no panic if Obama didn't allow EBOLA in the country to begin with.

^^^

Like I said - stupid.
Fuck off troll. Obama refused to block the passports from the region. He owns it.

So, when this is all over in a few weeks, and Duncan is the only one that has died from Ebola, what are you silly asses going to say then?

Ebola is a contagious, dangerous disease. But not very contagious. And getting medicines and a vaccine for it is where the thrust of the reaction to it should be. Really, considering that you fools are fellow Americans, I am ashamed of your panicky and really stupid reactions. Nobody blamed President Truman or Eisenhower for the Polio epidemics of the '50's. Instead, a vaccine was developed, and polio became a disease of the bad old days. None of the yowling and name calling people like you have engaged in.

The fear exhibited by white racists is palpable. I hope they march on washington so we can drop a stupid bomb on them and wipe them out.

It's not only White Racists who will contract Ebola. Who knows, your dumb ass might even get it? But I bet you'll still worship your Dear Leader for giving it to you. It is another Freebie i guess.

Yes and no. There is a very slim chance that it will escalate. If it doesn't then consider this a dry run.
I find the response fascinating.

Duncan's fiancee and her family were exposed to Ebola. They were quarantined AND then a court order was issued because they refused to comply.

Snyderman and her crew agreed to self quarantine and did not comply.

Besserman, at least, didn't agree to jack.

The nurse that was on the plane had been cleared by the CDC.

The tech on the cruise ship voluntarily quarantined herself.

WHO made a mistake, admittedly, in containment because of there not being a health care system in those countries. Yep. Who the hell is this group again? That's a pretty damn big mistake for this specific organization, no? Pretty basic stuff right there. The very same organization that is vehemently opposed to stopping flights.

It is absolutely fascinating the number of people that come into contact with all of the above individuals.

WHO is at least admitting they really dropped the ball this time round. I was reading a very touching piece about the ground situation in Liberia.

The poverty is indescribable. They have nothing. Due to all the civil wars I believe the President of Liberia said they only had 36 doctors left in the country after all these years of regional conflicts.

I'll just leave my comments right there because I'll just start to stroke out knowing that millions of dollars of foreign aid never ever seems to get to the poor. :) Frustrating as all get out.

Do you think that the foreign aid and charities actually perpetuate the conditions we find in so many countries?

Absolutely Freewill. There is no doubt in my mind that more than a few *cough* charities and their employees benefit from the "economics of poverty".

Stories like this abound. I find it appalling.

Fury over £234,000 salary of the top boss at Save the Children: Charity chiefs' huge wages must be reined in, say MPs
  • High earner, thought to be Jasmine Whitbread, among 20 earning over £100k
  • Another nine on six-figure salaries at charity's UK arm
  • Surpassed by highest paid employee at Marie Stopes - who earns £290k
  • MPs today condemned the pay rates and secrecy surrounding figures
Fury over 234 000 salary of the top boss at Save the Children Charity chiefs huge wages must be reined in say MPs Daily Mail Online

We should be much, much more worried about the contagion in Africa. We should be throwing all the resources we can at the source.

If Ebola becomes completely unmanageable in Africa, just remember you retards opposed Obama's efforts to stop it there.

Forum List

Back