My Thoughts on Ebola

Piss Bucket

Platinum Member
Sep 16, 2014
Ebola raises many troubling issues over a broad spectrum here are some of my thoughts on the matter.

1. The Federal Government Is Made up of Incompetent Turds:

First, the CDC is attacking the black nurse. They admit she called them before flying to get clearance. "You have a fever, feel cruddy, and just spent the past 2 weeks treating America's patient zero? Sure, go have fun!" She got clearance for both flights. Now, the CDC, in full CYA mode, is saying - with no factual support they are willing to publish - that the nurse was actually more sick than she disclosed. In other words, she perpetrated a fraud on the CDC. This is disgusting, and I do not buy it for a second. If the nurse was as careful and thoughtful enough to call the CDC in the first place, then why lie to the CDC or otherwise fail to disclose material facts?

Second, the leader of the CDC is making asinine statements. For example, in one breath he says that you should have absolutely no hesitation to travel by public transportation because you aren't going to have any chance of catching it from another traveler. Then in his next breath he says that if you think you have it that you should under no circumstances use public transportation. What? If you cannot catch it from someone on a bus, then why not let Ebola patients travel by public bus?

Third, shut the borders and stop international flights to infected areas. That is a no-brainer, right? Wrong! They say that if we cut off flights that we will not be able to monitor those people and it could get worse. But this defies common sense. Letting tourists and business people fly over there or not will change nothing. You can ban flights to the public yet still let medical people go over there. The non-medical people who would go there are not going to monitor Ebola patients. Further, their justification for a travel ban has no application to people flying here from overseas. Really, how many sick Africans are going to change flights numerous times to evade our travel ban? Those people do not have any money. They sleep on the ground, for fuck's sake.

Fourth, the CDC protocols are constantly changing. The Ebola outbreak in Africa had been going on for months. There is a ton of data upon which to form protocol. Why in the hell is the CDC of all people not on top of this and in the know about how to stop this thing?

Fifth, what do they mean it is not airborne? If you have Ebola and sneeze, the virus can be in the fluids that spew from your mouth. That has the same effect as being airborne. Downplaying the risk is both dangerous and reckless. Those nurses were taking precautions and most certainly were not ingesting Duncan's blood and piss. Hard to catch? Bullshit. That defies common sense.

2. The Positive Benefits of Ebola

You know, I went to the beach back in the summer. I have not been to the ocean in a while. The thing that stuck with me is how fat girls are now. Even the hottest, top tier, cream of the crop are a lot heavier than they used to be.

Having a bout with Ebola, with all the puking and shitting, no doubt causes weight loss. My guess is around 20 pounds. Theoretically a chubby girl could get Ebola and - if she survives - come out of it smoking hot.

The asian nurse is already hot. But the black chick is a little chubby. But, man, she will probably look smokin' when she gets over it. She will probably drop a couple dress sizes.

3. Asian Nurses Are Like A Wet Dream

I hope both nurses survive. But I have got to say, that Pham chick is hotter than hell. I have fantasized about having an asian nurse...sponge bath, pop a boner, blow job, happy ending, all of that shit. I think that we need to allocate all resources to ensure that Pham survives. She is like God's gift to man.

4. Nurses Are Ditzy Chicks

Why in the fuck would that black chick even want to travel if she was feeling sick right after she had been treating an Ebola patient? At the very least she knew she had a fever. I would have had my ass in the doctor's office or the ER. Further, I am getting tired of listening to these moron nurses from the Dallas hospital on TV complaining about failed, or lack of, protocol. Nurses all have inferiority complexes because they think they are little doctors, but they do not want the responsibility that doctors have. They are always ready to blab. Face it, bitches, you are not smart enough to compose policy and protocol.

5. The Winner is......

Cable news! Yes, now we can hear about this 24/7 thanks to cable news. There is nothing like a good tragedy or war to rake in ratings. But wait.... An apocalyptic killer virus cast down by the hand of God to punish us for committing some vague sin? PERFECT! It is rating GOLD. Plus, now every brown person with a medical or pseudo medical degree can have a place to go where they can appear smart and look like an authority on infectious disease.

Plus, these media fuckers are now making their own news by attempting to investigate what has gone wrong. They are constantly pointing fingers and trying to find blame. If somebody farts they cry out for an independent counsel to be appointed. Then if an IC is not appointed they cry cover-up. The media thrives in chaos. If there is not enough chaos then they will make their own. It is a fucking circus.

Ebola is a deadly virus to be feared. There can be no doubt about this. However, the clusterfuck of stupidity and incompetence is almost enough to make you want to go find an Ebola victim and make out with him or her as a way to escape this bullshit.

Granny got an email to send money or she gonna get the ebola - she wrote `em back sayin' to send her some money or she gonna give `em the epizootics...

Scammers Prey on Ebola Fears: There's Danger Beyond Your Health
Oct 20, 2014 — Ever since a few cases of Ebola have reached the U.S., scammers have been preying on the public’s fears by promoting fake medicines, products and “cures” for the fatal virus. One email, for example, touts a “surplus personal protection kit” for $29 that alleges to provide infection defense for Ebola emergency response teams and law enforcement agencies. But these products can quickly lead consumers down a shaky path.
Once an individual clicks on this type of email, he is prompted for his credit card information, allowing personal data to fall into the hands of a cyberthief. Other Ebola-themed emails include phishing links and malware. The Better Business Bureau emphasizes that although some experimental treatments are in the early stages of development, there are currently no FDA-approved vaccines or drugs to prevent Ebola.

Other disingenuous emails appear as breaking news alerts, with titles such as “People Being Quarantined” and “Ebola Pandemic Update,” according to the BBB. “We suspect these emails are the handiwork of scammers seeking to take advantage of people’s understandable fear and anxiety surrounding this international public health risk,” said Illinois Attorney General Lisa Madigan. “It’s extremely important that you delete these messages and instead consult legitimate resources for more information about prevention measures underway.”

Scammers are also devising Ebola-themed schemes targeting the generous at heart. These efforts aim to con people into donating to fake Ebola charity organizations. Last week, for example, a fundraising page on GoFundMe was created to raise donations for Amber Joy Vinson, the nurse who traveled from Dallas to Cleveland and is currently being treated for Ebola. Members of Vinson’s family told the BBB that they did not authorize the effort.

The page has since been shut down, but as of October 16, there were at least 100 GoFundMe pages raising money for various Ebola campaigns. There have also been phone solicitations from an organization supposedly raising money to assist with Ebola, but the caller, when pressed, explains he is from a famous charity’s chapter in the Bronx, New York – but the BBB has determined this is likely a ruse.

Scammers Prey on Ebola Fears There s Danger Beyond Your Health - Page 2 - MainStreet

Forum List

Back