Ebola is panic unjustified?

This dumb ass President's only claim to fame from now on, will be that he's the 'Ebola President.' What a wonderful achievement, huh? Yet the Obamabots go on cheering and celebrating. What a bunch of delusional nutters.

step outside and take 3 deep breaths, Obama just fogged your house with the Ebola vapor virus ... make that 10 deep breaths.

Ahhhh deflection - what a novel approach by someone who has been called on making an asinine statement. Never seen that before ....

YAY EBOLA!!! YAY OBAMA!!

God, you bots are craaazy.

Doubling down on deflection I see. Is this where I act surprised????

An "obamabot" is apparently anyone who doesn't blame him for the yellow fever epidemic in the 1800s, huh?

Is this REALLY all you got?

Your buffoon President brought us Ebola. He's a piece of shit. Rebuilding our dismantled Immigration System will take several years. The man can go straight to hell as far as i'm concerned.

Like I've said before, it's not about Ebola or anything else, it's about Obama. The RW's like Paula just don't have the balls to say it, so they make up as much BS as they can and direct it at Obama.

Paula, if Obama wanted America to have Ebola idiots like you would be first on the POTUS list to infect you.

Lucky you, you just have mad cow disease.

Pauli used to be a relatively reasonable poster - but she/he's gone off the deep end with lips firmly attached to GOP butt.

He/she was actually a better poster back when he/she was a libertarian.
You're probably thinking of the poster called Paulie. Paulitician has always been a nutter.

This dumb ass President's only claim to fame from now on, will be that he's the 'Ebola President.' What a wonderful achievement, huh? Yet the Obamabots go on cheering and celebrating. What a bunch of delusional nutters.

step outside and take 3 deep breaths, Obama just fogged your house with the Ebola vapor virus ... make that 10 deep breaths.

Ebola in America. Whoda thunk it? A wonderful accomplishment for your Dear Leader. He's so awesome. :cuckoo:

YAY EBOLA!!! YAY OBAMA!!

An "obamabot" is apparently anyone who doesn't blame him for the yellow fever epidemic in the 1800s, huh?

Your buffoon President brought us Ebola. He's a piece of shit. Rebuilding our dismantled Immigration System will take several years. The man can go straight to hell as far as i'm concerned.

Like I've said before, it's not about Ebola or anything else, it's about Obama. The RW's like Paula just don't have the balls to say it, so they make up as much BS as they can and direct it at Obama.

Paula, if Obama wanted America to have Ebola idiots like you would be first on the POTUS list to infect you.

Pauli used to be a relatively reasonable poster - but she/he's gone off the deep end with lips firmly attached to GOP butt.

You're probably thinking of the poster called Paulie. Paulitician has always been a nutter.

Ha, coming from Ravi the Raving Lunatic. Priceless. :)

Translation: I can't refute any points made so I'll just attack the messenger as a face-saving device.

Seriously - what happened to you?

Translation: I can't refute any points made so I'll just attack the messenger as a face-saving device.

Seriously - what happened to you?

Ah, she's a pissant. But regardless, you Obamabot nutters go on cheering & celebrating your dipshit President bringing Ebola to America. Whatever floats your boat i guess.

No. The GOP, in conjunction with a media which is continuously looking for ways to boost ratings (and hence, advertising revenue), constantly promotes fear for the purpose of energizing their base to vote and to get as many people as possible to vote against the political party of the president.

Be afraid of Obama has been the underlying message of the GOP since before the 2008 election. And even though it didn't work in the run up to 2012, it's still their central theme because they don't have a legislative agenda nor do they have any solutions for the country other than to oppose Obama's agenda.

No. The GOP, in conjunction with a media which is continuously looking for ways to boost ratings (and hence, advertising revenue), constantly promotes fear for the purpose of energizing their base to vote and to get as many people as possible to vote against the political party of the president.

Be afraid of Obama has been the underlying message of the GOP since before the 2008 election. And even though it didn't work in the run up to 2012, it's still their central theme because they don't have a legislative agenda nor do they have any solutions for the country other than to oppose Obama's agenda.

The GOP is doing (and has been doing) exactly what you describe.

Ebola in America. Whoda thunk it? A wonderful accomplishment for your Dear Leader. He's so awesome. :cuckoo:

I didn't vote for Obama, EVER.

my idea od a boat ... a real slow one to China with your sorry butt on it.

What an impressive agenda your beloved Dear Leader has. Ebola now in America. Nice job assholes.

What an impressive agenda your beloved Dear Leader has. Ebola now in America. Nice job assholes.

As far as illnesses go, you've got far more to worry about from the common flu which, aside from afflicting hundreds of thousands (if not millions) of Americans every year, is a different strain every year. Being afraid of Ebola is equivalent to being afraid of being struck by lightning in a snow storm.

The ebola panic isn't so much over ebola as a panic over the recognition that the government's policies in dealing with ebola seem designed to spread ebola as much as possible, while appearing to do the opposite.

If government policies were designed to spread ebola as much as possible, we would have thousands if not millions infected with Ebola.

We have two people.

Both hospital workers.

Both carrying for someone who had Ebola.

Yeah Ebola panic is unjustified- we have every reason to deal with this promptly and correctly- but there is absolutely no reason for the panic we are seeing here in the U.S.

It's not panic. It's shock and anger. This current President has dismantled our Immigration System. People are angry. The fact we're even having a discussion about Ebola in America, says it all about this President. Sadly, it sums up his Presidency perfectly.

The fact that you blame Ebola on President Obama says it all about Obama derangement syndrome.

Sadly it sums that syndrome up perfectly.

BWAAAAAAAA

Is that really what you're going with?

So how many ebola patients would our "previous" immigration system have kept out?

Yeah .... that's what I thought.

Uh huh sure, you go on cheering your buffoon President bringing Ebola to America. Makes perfect sense. You Obamabots sure have lost it. :cuckoo:

Ahhhh deflection - what a novel approach by someone who has been called on making an asinine statement. Never seen that before ....

YAY EBOLA!!! YAY OBAMA!!

I am really curious.

How do you think President Barack Obama brought "Ebola" to the United States?

Be specific please.

I have always wanted to see deep inside the mind of a Conspiracy theorist.

I am really curious.

How do you think President Barack Obama brought "Ebola" to the United States?

Be specific please.

I have always wanted to see deep inside the mind of a Conspiracy theorist.

BECAUSE SLAVERY!

(phone rings)

ER NURSE: Texas Bow Teek Hospital, Nurse Ratchet. How may ah hep yoo?

SEC'Y: Please hold for the President.

ER NURSE: The President of wut?

OBAMA: Hello?

ER NURSE: Hello. Who is this?

OBAMA: This is President Obama.

ER NURSE: Billy Bob, izzat choo? Stop messin round. Ah'm workin.

OBAMA: No, really. It's me. Barack HUSSEIN Soetero.

ER NURSE: No shee-it?

OBAMA: Listen. You have a patient there who just walked in off the street. He is presenting a fever and just told you he is from West Africa.

ER NURSE: How you know that?

OBAMA: I'm the one who brought him into this country.

ER NURSE: No shee-it?

OBAMA: You have to put him back on the street.

ER NURSE: Say wuuuut?

OBAMA: Kick him out. Look, he doesn't have ObamaCare. He doesn't have any insurance at all. He's a freeloader. And I need him on the street to get this plague going.

ER NURSE: Awl raht then, sweetheart. He's a goner! I done wanna touch no Eye Bola Man anyways!

OBAMA: Thank you very much, and God bless America. I mean...er...BECAUSE SLAVERY!

So this entire Ebola thing has been planned by Obama since 1976 as retribution for slavery? That can't be right....I think Obama's parents planned it right when they were planting his phony birth announcement in a Hawaiian newspaper.

Who said this ladies and gentlemen? Who stressed how crucial it was that the global community act to fight the spread of ebola?

So it's bullshit when the President's supporters spew the "ebola is nothing to worry about" and "all you want to do is spank the President" when Obama himself finally realized the gravity of the situation.

Now he may have come late to the party, but better late than never.

Cripes libs. I agree with the President. You don't. The world is upside down.

"The number of people infected could grow to tens or even hundreds of
thousands, he warned, if the outbreak isn’t stopped now.

That would mean “profound political and economic and security
implications for all of us,” he said.

“This is an epidemic that is not just a threat to regional security, it’s a threat to global security if these countries break down, if their economics break down, if people panic.

And that has a profound effect on all of us, even if we
are not directly contracting the disease.”

Obama to Send 3 000 Troops to Liberia in Ebola Fight
Obama is talking about Africa when he is talking about tens or hundreds of thousands.

There is no need to panic HERE.

You have been infected with Ebolysteria.

You really can catch Ebolysteria over the internet. It is highly contagious. There are millions who have been infected here in the US.

You can inoculate yourself against further mental illness by taking courses in Logic and Critical Thinking.

Much better chance of your child catching some sort of exotic disease from the illegals flooding the country. Oh right the hype over Ebola has replaced that risk, very clever the MSM.
You just have retardation wrapped around retardation inside a retardation coating, don't you.

You dumb assholes still believe the enterovirus which has struck some kids in America was caused by the illegal darkies, even though you don't have a shred of evidence to support that bigoted bullshit. The enterovirus has not flared up in that community, idiot.

So your dumb little layered conspiracy theory fails on every level.

Please, please, please inoculate yourself with a heavy course in Logic and Critical Thinking before your alleged brain oozes out of the multiple holes in your head.

I win

Forum List

Back