Ebola is panic unjustified?

It's not so much panic. It's shock & anger. The fact we're having a discussion about Ebola in America, says it all about this current President. He's dismantled our Immigration System. The People have good reason to be angry. This President is a criminal.

Did Duncan come in as an immigrant? Seems to me you are another yowling silly ass.

It's not so much panic. It's shock & anger. The fact we're having a discussion about Ebola in America, says it all about this current President. He's dismantled our Immigration System. The People have good reason to be angry. This President is a criminal.

Did Duncan come in as an immigrant? Seems to me you are another yowling silly ass.

Ebola in America is all on you guys and your buffoon President. So fitting, he's the asshole who brought Ebola to America. Says it all.

"he's the asshole who brought Ebola to America. Says it all."

I heard he had a hand in Scarlet Fever and Anthrax too.

(what an absolute idiot)

(what an absolute idiot)

He's dismantled our Immigration System. Ebola in America is his fault. To hell with him.

BWAAAAAAAA

Is that really what you're going with?

So how many ebola patients would our "previous" immigration system have kept out?

Yeah .... that's what I thought.

(what an absolute idiot)

He's dismantled our Immigration System. Ebola in America is his fault. To hell with him.

BWAAAAAAAA

So how many ebola patients would our "previous" immigration system have kept out?

Uh huh sure, you go on cheering your buffoon President bringing Ebola to America. Makes perfect sense. You Obamabots sure have lost it. :cuckoo:

(what an absolute idiot)

BWAAAAAAAA

Uh huh sure, you go on cheering your buffoon President bringing Ebola to America. Makes perfect sense. You Obamabots sure have lost it. :cuckoo:

Ahhhh deflection - what a novel approach by someone who has been called on making an asinine statement. Never seen that before ....

The ebola panic isn't so much over ebola as a panic over the recognition that the government's policies in dealing with ebola seem designed to spread ebola as much as possible, while appearing to do the opposite.

If government policies were designed to spread ebola as much as possible, we would have thousands if not millions infected with Ebola.

We have two people.

Both hospital workers.

Both carrying for someone who had Ebola.

Yeah Ebola panic is unjustified- we have every reason to deal with this promptly and correctly- but there is absolutely no reason for the panic we are seeing here in the U.S.

(what an absolute idiot)

BWAAAAAAAA

Ahhhh deflection - what a novel approach by someone who has been called on making an asinine statement. Never seen that before ....

YAY EBOLA!!! YAY OBAMA!!

God, you bots are craaazy.

We are caught in a Retard Paradox Vortex.

"The government's policies in dealing with ebola seem designed to spread ebola as much as possible", and yet this government conspiracy has only managed to infect two Americans, thus proving just how incompetent the Obama Administration is. It can't even manage to spread Ebola as much as possible to kill us all "because slavery"!

I guess the heads of sane people are supposed to asplode from ingesting too much idiocy from the Vortex.

The ebola panic isn't so much over ebola as a panic over the recognition that the government's policies in dealing with ebola seem designed to spread ebola as much as possible, while appearing to do the opposite.

If government policies were designed to spread ebola as much as possible, we would have thousands if not millions infected with Ebola.

We have two people.

Both hospital workers.

Both carrying for someone who had Ebola.

Yeah Ebola panic is unjustified- we have every reason to deal with this promptly and correctly- but there is absolutely no reason for the panic we are seeing here in the U.S.

It's not panic. It's shock and anger. This current President has dismantled our Immigration System. People are angry. The fact we're even having a discussion about Ebola in America, says it all about this President. Sadly, it sums up his Presidency perfectly.

(what an absolute idiot)

BWAAAAAAAA

YAY EBOLA!!! YAY OBAMA!!

Doubling down on deflection I see. Is this where I act surprised????

An "obamabot" is apparently anyone who doesn't blame him for the yellow fever epidemic in the 1800s, huh?

Is this REALLY all you got? Sadley this reflects the mentality of the mouth-breathing radical right perfectly.

BWAAAAAAAA

YAY EBOLA!!! YAY OBAMA!!

An "obamabot" is apparently anyone who doesn't blame him for the yellow fever epidemic in the 1800s, huh?

Is this REALLY all you got?

Your buffoon President brought us Ebola. He's a piece of shit. Rebuilding our dismantled Immigration System will take several years. The man can go straight to hell as far as i'm concerned.

Duncan was here on a visa. He was here legally, but that did not stop one of these tragic Ebolysteria victims from claiming a few days ago he was here illegally.

BWAAAAAAAA

YAY EBOLA!!! YAY OBAMA!!

Your buffoon President brought us Ebola. He's a piece of shit. Rebuilding our dismantled Immigration System will take several years. The man can go straight to hell as far as i'm concerned.

Like I've said before, it's not about Ebola or anything else, it's about Obama. The RW's like Paula just don't have the balls to say it, so they make up as much BS as they can and direct it at Obama.

Paula, if Obama wanted America to have Ebola idiots like you would be first on the POTUS list to infect you.

Lucky you, you just have mad cow disease.

YAY EBOLA!!! YAY OBAMA!!

Like I've said before, it's not about Ebola or anything else, it's about Obama. The RW's like Paula just don't have the balls to say it, so they make up as much BS as they can and direct it at Obama.

Paula, if Obama wanted America to have Ebola idiots like you would be first on the POTUS list to infect you.

Lucky you, you just have mad cow disease.

Pauli used to be a relatively reasonable poster - but she/he's gone off the deep end with lips firmly attached to GOP butt.

He/she was actually a better poster back when he/she was a libertarian.

Maybe Obama defenders are so blinded by politics that they can't tell the difference between panic and legitimate concern. You almost gotta laugh that Barry Hussein appointed a political hack lawyer who don't know shit about medicine to be the "Ebola czar" because he is more interested in political fallout than he is about protecting the American public.

This dumb ass President's only claim to fame from now on, will be that he's the 'Ebola President.' What a wonderful achievement, huh? Yet the Obamabots go on cheering and celebrating. What a bunch of delusional nutters.

Why not just change your screen name to "I am a fear-mongering, mouth-breathing, retard?" You've already posted virtually the same as that over and over.

Forum List

Back