Easter - ABC Style

Shit everyone doest that crap. You really think its just liberals? you think the link to people suing when they get offended is tied to liberalism? Your crazy. It's just people in general and has nothing to do with being a liberal. Im sure there are plenty of republicans who sue when they dont like something or get offended.

I think you are a Chris Matthews want a be

Why is it when liberals get offended over something they rant, rave, pull the racist card, and it all that fails - they use threats of court action to get their way?

Shit everyone doest that crap. You really think its just liberals? you think the link to people suing when they get offended is tied to liberalism? Your crazy. It's just people in general and has nothing to do with being a liberal. Im sure there are plenty of republicans who sue when they dont like something or get offended.

Over Christmas - most of them are libs

I have - try reading them (or that asking to much?)

no....you have shown how some people disagreed with the changing of the name. and I have never disputed that. You have not explained how the change RUINED their HOLIDAY.

Are you gonna back up that assertion any time soon?

no....you have shown how some people disagreed with the changing of the name. and I have never disputed that. You have not explained how the change RUINED their HOLIDAY.

Are you gonna back up that assertion any time soon?

You remind me of the spoiled kid in the back seat screaming "Are we there yet?"

You remind me of the spoiled kid in the back seat screaming "Are we there yet?"

and you respond with insults in lieu of answers every time.

why can't you just answer a simple question?

Or better yet, why can't you just admit that your suggestion that a school changing the name of the december vacation RUINED Christmas was just overblown hot air and is not really an accurate assertion?

and you respond with insults in lieu of answers every time.

why can't you just answer a simple question?

Or better yet, why can't you just admit that your suggestion that a school changing the name of the december vacation RUINED Christmas was just overblown hot air and is not really an accurate assertion?

Like a kid who wants that cookie - you keep repeating the same thing over and over

Facts will set you free MM - try them

Like a kid who wants that cookie - you keep repeating the same thing over and over

Facts will set you free MM - try them

I keep asking you the same question over and over again in hopes that someday you might actually answer it.

Please show me where the name change RUINED anyone's holiday.

I keep asking you the same question over and over again in hopes that someday you might actually answer it.

Please show me where the name change RUINED anyone's holiday.

Try the kids, the parents, the teachers, the employees of the companies who are forbidden to celebrate the holiday they want to because some lib is offended

Try the kids, the parents, the teachers, the employees of the companies who are forbidden to celebrate the holiday they want to because some lib is offended

there are no children of parents or teachers or employees who are forbidden from celebrating Christmas. That is a flat out lie.

I know of no one who is forbidden from buying their children presents or hanging a wreath on their door or putting up a christmas tree in their living room or mailing out christmas cards or caroling in their neighborhood or worshipping at their church. HOW has ANYONE'S CHRISTMAS been RUINED??????

there are no children of parents or teachers or employees who are forbidden from celebrating Christmas. That is a flat out lie.

I know of no one who is forbidden from buying their children presents or hanging a wreath on their door or putting up a christmas tree in their living room or mailing out christmas cards or caroling in their neighborhood or worshipping at their church. HOW has ANYONE'S CHRISTMAS been RUINED??????

Is that why the schools are blackmailed into squashing the parties, cards, Christams shows, and carols?

Is that why the schools are blackmailed into squashing the parties, cards, Christams shows, and carols?

Please explain to me how what happens at a public school can possible RUIN the CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY for christian families?

Does the school prevent them from caroling together or worshipping together or opeing presents together or sending out christmas cards together or attending parties at their friend's house together?

how does the name change RUIN Christmas?

Did not think you would understabd

so you cannot back up that goofy assertion and instead of answers you toss out insults? why am I not surprised?
I am the observant Christian among the two of us, RSR...I am the one who would be in a position to have my holiday ruined if anyone was..... I asked you if anyone was forbidden from from caroling together or worshipping together or opeing presents together or sending out christmas cards together or attending parties at their friend's house together...and all you can say is that I don't understand? WHat about the word RUIN do YOU not understand?????

so you cannot back up that goofy assertion and instead of answers you toss out insults? why am I not surprised?
I am the observant Christian among the two of us, RSR...I am the one who would be in a position to have my holiday ruined if anyone was..... I asked you if anyone was forbidden from from caroling together or worshipping together or opeing presents together or sending out christmas cards together or attending parties at their friend's house together...and all you can say is that I don't understand? WHat about the word RUIN do YOU not understand?????

I have shown how offened libs want to remove the holiday from the public view - you are to dense to understand

You allow your nutty liberalism to blinf you to the truth

You are a sad case

I have shown how offened libs want to remove the holiday from the public view - you are to dense to understand

You allow your nutty liberalism to blinf you to the truth

You are a sad case

and I understand that there are people who want to remove trappings of Christian holidays from public buildings paid for by non-christian taxpayers.

That still does not show me how CHRISTMAS is RUINED by such an action.

I asked you if anyone has been prevented from putting up christmas trees or decorating their homes or sending out christmas cards or giving gifts or worshipping at church....and you have no answer.

HOW DOES CHANGING THE NAME OF THE DECEMBER SCHOOL VACATION FROM CHRISTMAS VACATION TO WINTER VACATION RUIN THE HOLIDAY FOR ANYONE?????

and I understand that there are people who want to remove trappings of Christian holidays from public buildings paid for by
That still does not show me how CHRISTMAS is RUINED by such an action.

I asked you if anyone has been prevented from putting up christmas trees or decorating their homes or sending out christmas cards or giving gifts or worshipping at church....and you have no answer.

HOW DOES CHANGING THE NAME OF THE DECEMBER SCHOOL VACATION FROM CHRISTMAS VACATION TO WINTER VACATION RUIN THE HOLIDAY FOR ANYONE?????

But other Religions are OK by the same non-christian taxpayers.

It is fine by libs to attack Christians

Forum List

Back