The Hurricane Season started four months ago, why arent we hearing about all those Hurricanes?

OK so then the fact that there were relatively few hurricanes that made landfall in the US is because of human caused climate change and that's a good thing right?
You still do not understand weather/climate

Did human caused climate change alter the courses of hurricanes so that fewer made landfall?

When many hurricanes make landfall you blame it on human caused climate change right?

You still do not understand weather/climate

95 percent of Scientists say there is man made climate change
100 percent of Conservatives say there isn’t

Who should I believe?
Quick question ... do you have a link to the list of the names of the scientists that make up the 95% of scientists who say that there's man made climate change?

Quick question ... do you have a link to the list of the names of the scientists that make up the 95% of scientists who say that there's man made climate change?
You will claim they are fake anyway
I have seen that game

B
You might want to call NOAA and let them know ... they claim this is an average El Nino cycle ... {Cite} ... but there will still be famine in coastal Peru this Christmas ...

We've had a very hot summer ... and that'll quench hurricane intensities in all basins ... we're spinning the "S" storm right now, so a few more, although weaker, storms would move the same amount of energy ... unfortunately we won't know until after the fact ... we'll see what the ACE values are this winter ...
Back in the day before the internet, they would only name Hurricanes when they came ashore. But because of the Globull Warming zealots, and they have to keep their religious narrative going, they must name every spinner out at sea, even if it doesnt make 40mph winds. It is all one big like, just like the term "Feels Like" temperature is there to make it seem much hotter than it actually is. No honor, no morals, no integrity from Marxists who steal the wealth of America, to enrich their own...

B

Back in the day before the internet, they would only name Hurricanes when they came ashore. But because of the Globull Warming zealots, and they have to keep their religious narrative going, they must name every spinner out at sea, even if it doesnt make 40mph winds. It is all one big like, just like the term "Feels Like" temperature is there to make it seem much hotter than it actually is. No honor, no morals, no integrity from Marxists who steal the wealth of America, to enrich their own...
That is not true

You always knew the name of the Hurricane long before it hit the shore

If climate has nothing to do with weather, why do libs whine like hell when we get a hot streak, or a dry streak, or a little bit of rain or a blizzard, and then attribute it to "climate change"?

Climate is average weather ... now, if you want to believe the whinings of non-scientists, go right ahead ... just know it makes you sound like a ... well ... let's just say a "liberal" ... you get the idea ...

This morning's low was 56ºF, that's weather ... the average low for this date is 54ºF, that's climate ...

Mathematics is succinct ... weather uses dt, climate uses ∆t; everything else is exactly the same ...

myth

Columbus and Scientists of the era understood the earth was a sphere. They just didn’t know how far around it was

The Ancient Greeks calculated the Earth's diameter at 7,800 miles ... she's actually 8,000 miles across, the lil' fatty ... they used the old "stick-in-the-ground" method and measured the length of the shadows at Alexandria and Khartoum ...

Great fishing grounds tend to be State Secrets ... the Portuguese were bringing home boat-loads of Atlantic Cod in the 1480's ... but they sure as hell weren't telling anybody where they were catching all this great delicious valuable fish ... so we can't say they discovered the Grand Banks off Newfoundland ... and by extension, the re-discovery of the New World ... but we sure do want to say that ...

From Wikipedia's article "Voyages of Christopher Columbus":

A popular misconception that Columbus had difficulty obtaining support for his plan because Europeans thought the Earth was flat can be traced back to a 17th-century campaign of Protestants against Catholicism, and was popularized in works such as Washington Irving's 1828 biography of Columbus. In fact, the knowledge that the Earth is spherical was widespread, having been the general opinion of Ancient Greek science, and gaining support throughout the Middle Ages (for example, Bede mentions it in The Reckoning of Time). The primitive maritime navigation of Columbus's time relied on both the stars and the curvature of the Earth.

B

Pre-Columbian natives in the Southern United States were giving names to hurricanes since ... well ... when did humans arrive there? ...

Systematic non-religious naming of hurricanes started in 1954 ... Al Gore was still in Middle School and hadn't invented the internet yet ...

Here ... educate yourself in the matter ...

Pre-Columbian natives in the Southern United States were giving names to hurricanes since ... well ... when did humans arrive there? ...

Systematic non-religious naming of hurricanes started in 1954 ... Al Gore was still in Middle School and hadn't invented the internet yet ...

Here ... educate yourself in the matter ...

Dude, i was living in Florida when i got my first two tastes of what Hurricanes were like. Since then, i have delt with 1 Hurricane while living here in Florida, while the so called "Experts" keep saying it will be worse every year, due to Globull Warming. I have very little faith in any government run agency because they get their dollars from ......the government, and will say what ever the government tells them to say.

Dude, i was living in Florida when i got my first two tastes of what Hurricanes were like. Since then, i have delt with 1 Hurricane while living here in Florida, while the so called "Experts" keep saying it will be worse every year, due to Globull Warming. I have very little faith in any government run agency because they get their dollars from ......the government, and will say what ever the government tells them to say.
Better to get your views from Conspiracy sites

We're to have faith in God and in God alone ... 1st Commandment baby ... you're not supposed to worship government ... 1st Amendment baby ...

Ha ha ... no one should have faith in the National Weather Service ... are you kidding? ... even the National Weather Service says to be careful and not have too much faith in the National Weather Service ... ask any pilot ...

The National Hurricane Center makes exhaustive analysis of every forecast they've ever issued ... what they do in the off-season ... commercial sources never do this ... their advertisers demand they claim perfection ... U.S. taxpayers don't ... we demand to know how screwed up these forecasts are ...

Weather.com never admits mistakes, is that why you trust them? ... pfffft ... I'd admit to being stupid, so you can trust me when I say any prediction past 24 hours is horseshit upon inception ...

The Bill of Rights was ratified into our Constitution because government can't be trusted ...

Propaganda that at no point disproves manmade global warming

Then it is still for the scientific community to prove then ... here you're relying on "a lack of evidence doesn't mean evidence of lack", you still need evidence of any kind that climate is changing ... somewhere ... and really anywhere ...

We have warmed a single degree ... the IPCC states we should only see another degree ... so where's the change? ...

Forum List

Back