The Hurricane Season started four months ago, why arent we hearing about all those Hurricanes?

This makes no sense ... why are you protecting the identities of these "experts" ... friends of yours or something ... ask them yourself why they do what they do ... I have no idea ...

NOAA publishes how they've come up with this 13ºC average global temperature for the 20th Century ... and this method used for just 2022 gives 14ºC ... by definition, that's global warming ...

Do you have a different methodology that gives different results, then please post this new method and what results you're getting ... the NOAA data clearly shows carbon dioxide has a trivial effect on temperatures ... and this can be trivialized on instrumentation error alone ... I think officially we're 0.8ºC above the 20th Century average, and that's ± 0.5ºC because if the cheap Walmart thermometers in use today ...

Your "experts" can't read a veneer scale ... why are you trying so hard to believe them? ...
https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/09/weather/weather-record-cold-antarctica-climate-change/index.html
In a year of extreme heat, Antarctica’s last six months were the coldest on record.
“For the polar darkness period, from April through September, the average temperature was -60.9 degrees Celsius (-77.6 degrees Fahrenheit), a record for those months,” the National Snow and Ice Data Center (NSIDC) said.
The last six months is also the darkest period at the South Pole, which is where the name polar darkness (also called polar night) comes from. Here, the sun sets for the last time around the spring equinox, and does not rise again until near the autumn equinox six months later.
You see the Environmental Whackos never add the coldest areas in with the warmest areas, because then the means average wouldnt be the results the Globull Warming Zealots are looking for. Even the fist statement of CNN, proves my point. Since 20 years ago, when all the Antarctic ice was melting because down there even though scientific ships were caught in growing ice sheets, the Marxist kept saying how hot it was. How can this be, when we have RECORD COLD down where it is supposed to be so hot, the ice melts>

You will claim they are fake anyway
I have seen that game
It's now Wednesday. In the day of Google and AI searches, you still haven't produced that list yet? I've seen this game as well. Make a claim, get called on it, and make some BS excuse to not prove their claim. Apologies to Monty Python.

Brave rightwinger ran away,
Bravely ran away, away.
When danger reared its ugly head,
he bravely turned his tail and fled.
Yes, brave rightwinger turned about
And gallantly, he chickened out.
Bravely taking to his feet,
He beat a very brave retreat,
Bravest of the brave, rightwinger.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/09/weather/weather-record-cold-antarctica-climate-change/index.html

You see the Environmental Whackos never add the coldest areas in with the warmest areas, because then the means average wouldnt be the results the Globull Warming Zealots are looking for. Even the fist statement of CNN, proves my point. Since 20 years ago, when all the Antarctic ice was melting because down there even though scientific ships were caught in growing ice sheets, the Marxist kept saying how hot it was. How can this be, when we have RECORD COLD down where it is supposed to be so hot, the ice melts>

You get your science news from CNN? ... you know that's a mistake ...

You watch too much TV ...

Is that all you can do, is assume that i watch something? You are a blithering idiot, and that isnt an assumption.

Thank you for the ad hominem argument ... you're admitting my position is unassailable and have only my person to attack ...

Your link was to a commercial TV media outlet ... profoundly non-scientific ... Bubba didn't finish Middle School ...

Thank you for the ad hominem argument ... you're admitting my position is unassailable and have only my person to attack ...

Your link was to a commercial TV media outlet ... profoundly non-scientific ... Bubba didn't finish Middle School ...
You, as an idiot, i am totally in agreement with that..It is you that is always assuming, while i use facts to support my argument. Yes it is a fact that you are an idiot.

Er where have you been? We had one hit Mexico last week.

Abubuafuck, it is real news, even the local weatherman says it is. You calling him a liar?

ONE DAY (and/or) ONE CITY/COUNTRY doesn't mean anything to GLOBAL WARMING YOU 12 IQ IDIOT!
F*** your local "weatherman" you moron.
Why is it you deniers are SO Stupid and use the same irrelevant try daily.
`

Last edited:
When you are talking Global Warming, you are not talking just Florida/East Coast.
The Season is winding up right now in the N Hemisphere but you have to look beyond your wittle world/backyard.

`

We were discussing weather ... and whether it's notable this year's season started in January ... some might say that's a bit earlier than average ... but that's more of a comment about averages than weather ...

Why Florida/East Coast is important to folks is we're all in the same insurance pool ... all the damage from that major hurricane that just landed in Mexico is far far below the $250 US deductible ... that's something like $10,000,000,000 Mexican ... so it doesn't cost us anything and so we don't care ...

That 1,000,000 dead in East Pakistan is why there's no longer an East Pakistan ... just saying ...

We don't care ...

All weather is impacted by a change in the earths climate
That is what forms weather patterns

LOL,

the planet doesn't have one climate, have you ever seen this before in your life?

Köppen climate classification​

LINK

========

Mine is BSk

The climate in my area is the SAME now as it was in 1964 when I moved there.

LOL,

the planet doesn't have one climate, have you ever seen this before in your life?

Köppen climate classification​

LINK

========

Mine is BSk

The climate in my area is the SAME now as it was in 1964 when I moved there.

Pangaea cracked open 120 million years ago ... as the Atlantic Ocean grew, the western fringe of the North American plate over-ran the Farralon's oceanic plate ... causing the Sierras and Cascades mountain ranges to form ... which in turn created a "rain-shadow" on the eastside ... drier, but not always dry ... Yellowstone comes ashore after another 70 million years ... them there flood basalts happen 105 million years later ...

Still the same climate ... eh? ... still cold?, still semi-dry? ... well, take care of the water you do have, global warming won't add very much ... looks like BSk for another 120 million years ... we're leaving you behind ... again ...

Pangaea cracked open 120 million years ago ... as the Atlantic Ocean grew, the western fringe of the North American plate over-ran the Farralon's oceanic plate ... causing the Sierras and Cascades mountain ranges to form ... which in turn created a "rain-shadow" on the eastside ... drier, but not always dry ... Yellowstone comes ashore after another 70 million years ... them there flood basalts happen 105 million years later ...

Still the same climate ... eh? ... still cold?, still semi-dry? ... well, take care of the water you do have, global warming won't add very much ... looks like BSk for another 120 million years ... we're leaving you behind ... again ...

You talk in millions of years' time frame; I talked in a few decades' time frame where all the plate tectonics changes have been negligible.......... and the rain shadow is still there since 1964 even for the entire interglacial period.

You talk in millions of years' time frame; I talked in a few decades' time frame where all the plate tectonics changes have been negligible.......... and the rain shadow is still there since 1964 even for the entire interglacial period.

[giggle] ... but it's a single degree warmer ... isn't that catastrophic ... less snow ... will humans survive? ...

Forum List

Back