Eagles trade Bradford to the Vikings for a 1st Round Draft Pick

Papageorgio

The Ultimate Winner
May 18, 2010
PNW
Bradford goes to a contender. Bradford wanting out of Philly. Philly happy to be rid of him.

Vikings offensive line is better than the Eagles and he gets Peterson. Now, can he stay healthy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Steep price for Bradford, the Vikings must think they have a real shot with him. They passed on acquiring Foles from KC.

Bradford gets a resuscitation of his career, a much better chance at not getting seriously injured, and the Vikes a real chance at the play offs.

The biggest issue will be integrating Bradford into the offense. They'll probably have a pretty limited playbook against the Titans next week- hand it off to AP 100 times, I'm guessing.

The biggest issue will be integrating Bradford into the offense. They'll probably have a pretty limited playbook against the Titans next week- hand it off to AP 100 times, I'm guessing.
With an occasional wide out and slant. Not bad with an AP.

Limited short passes, Peterson running a lot and an occasional long pass to keep the defense honest. The following week open up am little more and by week four they let open up the y playbook completely and have adjusted it to fit Bradford's strengths.

This HAS to be very confusing for Viking's fans. I don't have any faith Bradford can stay healthy. As the years roll by he IS getting older and slower. In his 6 years Sam has fumbled the ball 33 times. Learning a brand new playbook with one week til game time will probably NOT reverse that trend.

Now the Eagles need a better backup or temp starter till Wentz is ready, Daniels is not cutting it I hear. Who's still available?

I always thought Bradford would blossom into a good qb, but injures are an issue. I'm surprised the Eagles got a first rounder for him.

I always thought Bradford would blossom into a good qb, but injures are an issue. I'm surprised the Eagles got a first rounder for him.

A first and a fourth! Pretty high price, they must think he is worth it.

According to the Bengals GM they received calls about the AJ McCarron but the club has control of him for 3 more years. His price would have been steeper than a 1 and a 4.

A first and a fourth! Pretty high price, they must think he is worth it.
That 4th can be a 3rd if vikes make NFc championship and a 2nd if they win the super bowl.

So it's a 4th :lol:

its like Colin cowherd said.. When you're stranded in the desert, how much is a glass of water worth to you?

What you can expect is an average quarterback that doesn't really have any special play making abilities. If he gets time he will be an efficient quarterback that maybe breaks top 15 in the league. He'll have numbers that look impressive but are deceiving because they came mostly on safe plays. Thats Sam Bradford. If he can stay healthy then he's the best you could've gotten to fill in this year. I was excited for this season with him only because he's 2 years removed from the knee and he's not in a read option system anymore. But we all knew he was just gonna be keeping the seat warm for wentz so this really isn't a loss as far as I'm concerned. I'm totally ready to lose a ton of games this year and maybe see wentz come in around week 12 or so to get his feet wet and prepare for his first full season as starter in 2017

But it's Philly afterall and the fans will be rabid calling for wentz probably after the first game if Daniel doesn't play well

Forum List

Back