Miami Travels To Seattle

Not to worry Huggy, Miami doesn't know shit about the Dolphins.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I had to go in DEEP to find any threads on multiple Finz boards to find ANYTHING on the game.

Hardly a whisper. Seattle WHO? Some of the Dolphins fans think that the heat they practice in will be a benefit for their team based on the poor Hawk performance two years ago in the sweltering heat in THAT game in San Diego. ????? :lol: I almost joined that board just to tell em that the game temp will be around 60 Fahrenheit. :lol:

I guess the Finz Fanz believe if they don't bring it up it will like never happen.

All I could get fo show is that they don't have ANYBODY in the defensive secondary and will rely completely on Seattle's HORRIBLE o-line and Wilson getting kidnapped 2 hrs before the game.

Good plan!

I guess if the DBz are all out of position they will be closer to the open areaz when Russell extendz the playz.... Or something to that effect. :lol:

According to them the Hawks don't have a running attack except for Wilson. Enter Thomas Rawls. AND a Christian Michaels that finally figured out how to get past the LOS.

I'm not saying this will be a laugher only because Seattle has yet to prove that they can rack up a ton of points in the first half. If the Hawks screw around and let Myahmy get ahead before the third qtr the game COULD get interesting.

Hawks thrash Finz, run away with NFC West.
they beat the pitiful fish by scoring a mere 12 points against them? lol

I know the seahawks play their best football in the second half of the season but a mere 12 points? whats worse was this was a HOME game. that is pretty bad.lol This game more than anything calls into question if this offensive line is any good at all.:biggrin:

Forum List

Back