Dylan Roof was a conservative, in his own words.

occupied

Diamond Member
Nov 8, 2011
Within the last few hours someone found this little monster's manifesto.

http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=QkKjKxWm

Read it and weep, it sounds so similar to the same bullshit we have heard here everyday from our overtly racist posters I wonder if he was among us.

An opening paragraph:

The event that truly awakened me was the Trayvon Martin case. I kept hearing and seeing his name, and eventually I decided to look him up. I read the Wikipedia article and right away I was unable to understand what the big deal was. It was obvious that Zimmerman was in the right. But more importantly this prompted me to type in the words “black on White crime” into Google, and I have never been the same since that day. The first website I came to was the Council of Conservative Citizens. There were pages upon pages of these brutal black on White murders. I was in disbelief. At this moment I realized that something was very wrong. How could the news be blowing up the Trayvon Martin case while hundreds of these black on White murders got ignored?

Unquote.

Read it and weep, this little waste of flesh was the worst kind of conservative and he found all the moral support he needed in the pages of conservative blogs. On a related note, the conservative group he mentioned is in the process of scrubbing their site.

m071fV5.jpg

I agree that Roof was a conservative. I fail to see why that matters, particularly when you consider some of the last several mass shooters turned out to be leftist weirdos and all of you went ape shit saying it was irrelevant. So congratulations, you folks finally have your conservative whack job shooter after trying to pin these on conservatives for the last six or seven mass shootings to no avail.

And liberals keep trying to score points. They are sooooooooo happy this happened, it's not even funny.

Read it and weep, it sounds so similar to the same bullshit we have heard here everyday from our overtly racist posters I wonder if he was among us.

An opening paragraph:

The event that truly awakened me was the Trayvon Martin case. I kept hearing and seeing his name, and eventually I decided to look him up. I read the Wikipedia article and right away I was unable to understand what the big deal was. It was obvious that Zimmerman was in the right. But more importantly this prompted me to type in the words “black on White crime” into Google, and I have never been the same since that day. The first website I came to was the Council of Conservative Citizens. There were pages upon pages of these brutal black on White murders. I was in disbelief. At this moment I realized that something was very wrong. How could the news be blowing up the Trayvon Martin case while hundreds of these black on White murders got ignored?

Unquote.

Read it and weep, this little waste of flesh was the worst kind of conservative and he found all the moral support he needed in the pages of conservative blogs. On a related note, the conservative group he mentioned is in the process of scrubbing their site.

m071fV5.jpg

You don't read well Nancy Boy....he said he came across a "conservative" website, not that he was/is a conservative.

Have you always been a bigot Alvin?

Ever since this happened libs have been on a rampage with posting.

Liberals need to hide the facts about black violence better, so people like Dylann don't learn the truth

I agree that Roof was a conservative. I fail to see why that matters, particularly when you consider some of the last several mass shooters turned out to be leftist weirdos and all of you went ape shit saying it was irrelevant. So congratulations, you folks finally have your conservative whack job shooter after trying to pin these on conservatives for the last six or seven mass shootings to no avail.
There is nothing ambiguous here.

Rampage? What was all that shit when the Trayvon Martin case hit the fan? Never have I seen such an ugly bunch of shit in my life.

An opening paragraph:

Unquote.

m071fV5.jpg

An opening paragraph:

Unquote.

m071fV5.jpg

Dickhead...let me explain something to you. There are a lot of racist people in this country. Some on the left, some on the right. The notable quality about DR is not that he is a racist...like I said there are a lot of racists...the thing that makes DR different is he is a psychopathic murder...his mental condition is was made him so dangerous. That's not to say racist people are good people or anything, but most of them won't go into a church and randomly shoot people.

Last edited:
Looking up facts on a supposed conservative site on the internet and allowing them to incite you to violence does not make you a conservative any more than that idiot in Spokane being in the NAACP made her black.
Taking it to heart and agreeing with it makes you a conservative.

Dickhead...let me explain something to you. There are a lot of racist people in this country. Some on the left, some on the right. The notable quality about DR is not that he is a racist...like I said there are a lot of racists...the thing that makes DR different is he is a psychopathic murder...his mental condition is was made him so dangerous. That's not to say racist people are good people or anything, but most of them won't go into a church and randomly shot people.

No but they do sit around on blogs trying to make their hate seem justified or even noble.

[QUOTE="Rocko, post: 11644959, member:

Dickhead...let me explain something to you. There are a lot of racist people in this country. Some on the left, some on the right. The notable quality about DR is not that he is a racist...like I said there are a lot of racists...the thing that makes DR different is he is a psychopathic murder...his mental condition is was made him so dangerous. That's not to say racist people are good people or anything, but most of them won't go into a church and randomly shot people.

No but they do sit around on blogs trying to make their hate seem justified or even noble.[/QUOTE]

Point is what happened in Charleston has more to do with mental health than anything else as far as I'm concerned...But libs want to talk about racism, gun laws, the Confederate flag, etc..

Rampage? What was all that shit when the Trayvon Martin case hit the fan? Never have I seen such an ugly bunch of shit in my life.

You're right.

I knew some people that wanted Zimmerman hung from the nearest lamppost.

Can't get much uglier than that.

No but they do sit around on blogs trying to make their hate seem justified or even noble.

Point is what happened in Charleston has more to do with mental health than anything else as far as I concerned...But libs want to talk about racism, gun laws, the Confederate flag, etc..[/QUOTE]

You want to talk mental health? We have no public mental health service in this country, thank budget cuts, our prisons hold the crazy people now AFTER they go postal.

Point is what happened in Charleston has more to do with mental health than anything else as far as I concerned...But libs want to talk about racism, gun laws, the Confederate flag, etc..

You want to talk mental health? We have no public mental health service in this country, thank budget cuts, our prisons hold the crazy people now AFTER they go postal.[/QUOTE]

I'm actually on your side on this one. More needs to be done to make sure we recognize who needs help and we need to make sure the ones that do need help get adequate treatment. We're obviously not doing the best we can do right now.

Ok, let's play this game:

- Hitler was ardently anti-religion, especially anti-Christian, and a staunch believer in Darwinian evolution.

- Joseph Stalin believed religion was a dangerous drug and he supported socialized medicine, socialized agriculture, etc., etc. Stalin was also strongly anti-Israeli.

- The Columbine killers were leftists who rejected God and religion.

- Adam Lanza was anything but a church-going believer. He was profane and played violent video games for endless hours.

Shall we continue?

Roof is a disturbed, mentally ill, and evil young man, more than anything else.

Conservative thought and dogma produced Roof and his murderous actions. And the NRA lovingly placed the loaded gun in his hand.

And now both groups want to cry, "what did I do?".

Forum List

Back