You know, it'd actually be pretty easy for us to make abortion an on-issue...

Pedro de San Patricio

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2015
California
This whole subject could be a non-issue if men as a whole were simply careful and found out whether she equated pregnancy with slavery or children with parasites before trying to knock her up. It'd be a win/win situation for everyone involved. You could remain childless and happy and safe from the horrors of parental responsibility. I wouldn't have to wonder every day whether she was going to kill our children. The feticide industry would collapse with the dearth of clients, which even your crowd claims to believe would be a good thing ("safe, legal, and rare" being the motto and all).

*That should be non-issue. Apologies for the brief technical difficulties.

The ACA providing contraception is doing a lot towards reducing the incidence of abortion.

Do away with "abstinence only sex ed" and you would further reduce the need for abortions.

Increase wages and benefits and that too would eliminate the need for abortions.

In this day and age of condoms, birth control, day after pill, there is no reason to be aborting millions. You can be in the process of delivering a child and if you don't like it's hair color, you can demand the doctor slit the baby's neck and throw it in the trash to eventually die. One nurse took one out of the trash and went into a closet and just broke down while holding that innocent little thing for an hour until it died.
If someone was caught doing this to a puppy, we'd hang them. You can watch someone being beheaded on You Tube, but you won't see abortions. Because if you did, you'd never be for abortion again, it is that gruesome.

This has nothing to do with rights. Not the mother's, not the child's. This is a UN agenda. It is their answer to population control. And we turn a blind eye......

In this day and age of condoms, birth control, day after pill, there is no reason to be aborting millions. You can be in the process of delivering a child and if you don't like it's hair color, you can demand the doctor slit the baby's neck and throw it in the trash to eventually die. One nurse took one out of the trash and went into a closet and just broke down while holding that innocent little thing for an hour until it died.
If someone was caught doing this to a puppy, we'd hang them. You can watch someone being beheaded on You Tube, but you won't see abortions. Because if you did, you'd never be for abortion again, it is that gruesome.

This has nothing to do with rights. Not the mother's, not the child's. This is a UN agenda. It is their answer to population control. And we turn a blind eye......

It takes a wicked, evil and sick person to support the murdering of the most innocent of all

There is no oxygen on your planet, right?

Because that would explain your bizarre delusions about abortions.

I don't know about all that. I'm just saying that there would be less of it happening if less sex with the people who do it were happening. Each time is as much his fault as it is hers.

I don't know about all that. I'm just saying that there would be less of it happening if less sex with the people who do it were happening. Each time is as much his fault as it is hers.

You might as well try and stop the tide coming in.

The biological need to have sex trumps all attempts to restrain it.

Late term abortions, are late term. In fact, A young girl recently gave birth to a baby, strangled it and it was considered an abortion because she hadn't cut the umbilical cord yet.
You can have a child's neck slit while you are delivering it. They slit the back of the neck, rendering the infant paralyzed. Then it is tossed into the trash.
Abortion is population control. Planned Parenthood, is black population control.

When you mindlessly drone women's rights, women rights, you fail to do your homework. Do so. Watch an abortion, and then tell me what planet we are on.

Late term abortions, are late term. In fact, A young girl recently gave birth to a baby, strangled it and it was considered an abortion because she hadn't cut the umbilical cord yet.
You can have a child's neck slit while you are delivering it. They slit the back of the neck, rendering the infant paralyzed. Then it is tossed into the trash.
Abortion is population control. Planned Parenthood, is black population control.

When you mindlessly drone women's rights, women rights, you fail to do your homework. Do so. Watch an abortion, and then tell me what planet we are on.

Thank you for tacitly admitting that you had oxygen deprivation during birth and as a consequence suffer from paranoid delusions.

Your comments have nothing to do with abortion and everything to do with your myopic party affiliation. Children die because of people like you.
Here, for your edification since you think you are an abortion expert:

I worked the 11 p.m. to 7 a.m. shift, and when we weren’t busy, I’d go out to help with the newborns. One night I saw a bassinet outside the nursery. There was a baby in this bassinet – a crying, perfectly formed baby – but there was a difference in this child. She had been scalded. She was the child of a saline abortion.

This little girl looked as if she had been put in a pot of boiling water. No doctor, no nurse, no parent, to comfort this hurt, burned child. She was left alone to die in pain. They wouldn’t let her in the nursery – they didn’t even bother to cover her.

I was ashamed of my profession that night! It’s hard to believe this can happen in our modern hospitals, but it does. It happens all the time. I thought a hospital was a place to heal the sick – not a place to kill.

I asked a nurse at another hospital what they do with their babies that are aborted by saline. Unlike my hospital, where the baby was left alone struggling for breath, their hospital puts the infant in a bucket and puts the lid on. Suffocation! Death by suffocation

Before you try to insist that this is an isolated case, do yourself and the rest of us a favor, and google late term abortion.

Your comments have nothing to do with abortion and everything to do with your myopic party affiliation. Children die because of people like you.
Here, for your edification since you think you are an abortion expert:

I worked the 11 p.m. to 7 a.m. shift, and when we weren’t busy, I’d go out to help with the newborns. One night I saw a bassinet outside the nursery. There was a baby in this bassinet – a crying, perfectly formed baby – but there was a difference in this child. She had been scalded. She was the child of a saline abortion.

This little girl looked as if she had been put in a pot of boiling water. No doctor, no nurse, no parent, to comfort this hurt, burned child. She was left alone to die in pain. They wouldn’t let her in the nursery – they didn’t even bother to cover her.

I was ashamed of my profession that night! It’s hard to believe this can happen in our modern hospitals, but it does. It happens all the time. I thought a hospital was a place to heal the sick – not a place to kill.

I asked a nurse at another hospital what they do with their babies that are aborted by saline. Unlike my hospital, where the baby was left alone struggling for breath, their hospital puts the infant in a bucket and puts the lid on. Suffocation! Death by suffocation

Before you try to insist that this is an isolated case, do yourself and the rest of us a favor, and google late term abortion.

The anti-rights disinformation websites on abortion are riddled with this kind of emotive drivel.

Critical thinking skills are seriously lacking amongst those who swallow all those anecdotes as if they are gospel.

Abortion has been around for thousands of years.

Your God is responsible for the many millions of abortions each and every year.

Getting all bent out of shape about the "unborn" while ignoring the plight of children living in poverty is pure undiluted hypocrisy.

Forum List

Back